不能保护气道
Protecting his airway.
他的气管被切开了
He has a trach --
这意味着如果需要的话
Which means that we can always
我们仍然可以重新连上呼吸机
reconnect the vent if needs it.
请问你们允许我们这样做吗
Do, uh, do we have your permission?
可以
Yes.
那好 库里小姐
Okay. Ms. Curry?
待机中 停止机械通气
血氧饱和度正在下降 92%
OKay, Sats are dropping. 92.
-90% -这不是不好吗
- 90. - Isn't that bad?
并不一定是 随着二氧化碳分压升高
Not necessarily. As carbon dioxide builds up,
他的呼吸系统会被调动起来
it should kick his respiratory system into drive.
85%
85.
查尔斯医生
Dr. Charles.
他没在呼吸
He's not breathing.
等等 等着
Wait, wait, wait.
上帝啊
Oh, my God.
泽维尔
Xavier?
我的小宝贝
My little boy!
这意味着什么 我们现在要怎么做
What does this mean? What do we do now?
还是先查清楚
Well, probably not a bad idea to try and figure out
他出现紧张症的原因
what put him into a catatonic state in the first place.
第一个对紧张症做出解释的医生
So the first doctor to explain catatonia
是150年前的卡尔鲍姆医生
about 150 years ago, Dr. Kahlbaum,
他的描述是
described it as,
"由严重的精神打击引起的无法活动的症状"
"Immobility induced by severe mental shock,"
比如情感创伤
like an emotional trauma.
我觉得这就像
Well, I mean it's like a--
一头鹿突然被车头灯照到的反应
like a deer caught in the headlights.
但鹿不会跳进森林
But instead of bounding into the forest,
而是待在那里 一动不动
they stay there, frozen.
什么 就像创伤后应激障碍吗
What, like PTSD?
我是警♥察♥ 我见过创伤后应激障碍
I'm a cop. I've--I've seen PTSD.
看着跟这个一点都不像
It doesn't look anything like this.
而且他根本没受过创伤
And there's been no trauma.
泽维尔一直是个快乐的孩子
Xavier was always a happy kid.
好 你能再多告诉我点他的情况吗
Okay, you mind telling me a little bit more about--
关于你们的家庭生活
about your home life?
在这件事发生之前
It was good
我们生活一直很美满
before this happened.
确实有过很艰难的时候
I mean, there have been some rough patches.
我的前夫 泽维尔的父亲
My ex, Xavier's father,
把我们抛弃了
left us high and dry
当时泽维尔还很小
when Xavier was a little boy,
但我们熬过来了
but we got through it.
然后阿尔文出现了
And then Alvin came into the picture.
对 我们五年前开始约会
Yeah, we started dating five years ago.
我们已经在一起住了三年了
We've been living together for the past three years.
他在学校里怎么样
How about school?
泽维尔一直都是个好学生
Xavier's always been a good student.
喜爱阅读
Loved reading.
-他有朋友吗 -有很多
- Friends? - Lots.
我以前经常带他们一起去看白袜队的比赛
I used to take them all to White Sox games.
他看过电影《鬼驱人》后
He did watch this movie "Poltergeist"...
确实做过噩梦
which gave him nightmares.
但那已经是几年前的事了
But that was a few years ago.
一部电影不太可能引起紧张症
Unlikely that one movie's gonna induce catatonia.
我得接这个电♥话♥
I have to take this.
我在跟缉毒局一起执行任务
I'm working a task force with the DEA.
抱歉
Sorry.
我是阿尔文 对
Alvin here. Yeah.
泽维尔对于阿尔文的工作感觉如何
How did Xavier feel about, uh, about Alvin's work?
阿尔文不会把工作上的事带回家
Alvin's always been good about
这一点他做得很好
not bringing it home with him.
他采取了所有的预防措施 把枪放在保险柜里
He took all the precautions. Keeps his gun in a safe.
那他跟你谈过
But still, did he ever talk to you
阿尔文是一个警♥察♥
about how he felt about
他对此有什么想法吗
the fact that Alvin was a police officer?
泽维尔是个十岁的男孩
Xavier's a 10-year-old boy.
阿尔文是警♥察♥ 这感觉就像
Alvin being a cop is like
有位超级英雄睡在楼下客厅里
having a superhero sleeping down the hall.
你为什么这么问
Why would you ask that?
只是想了解一些背景
Just trying to get some background.
阿尔文是泽维尔能遇到的最好的父亲
Alvin's the best father figure Xavier could ever have.
你没必要担心这个
You don't have to worry about that.
你为什么不问了
Hey, why did you stop?
看来你已经问到点子上了
It seemed like you were on to something.
我觉得我们触及到了一个敏感区域
I think we're getting to a sensitive area here.
所以我只是想 在问下去之前
So I just like to, you know, take a pause
先暂停一下
before we push forward,
但阿尔文的工作生活
but Alvin's work life
绝对是我们要仔细调查的部分
is absolutely something we want to look into.
妮娜现在稳定了
Nina's stable for now.
这不合理 抗组胺剂起效了
It doesn't make sense. The antihistamine was working.
所以她一定是再次接触了过敏源
So she must have been re-exposed to the allergen.
我觉得我们可以把她转移到无菌室
I guess we can move her to a clean room.
但她来医院之前就有皮疹
But she had the rash before she even came to the hospital.
对 我只是希望我们可以做过敏性测试
Yeah, I just wish we could've gotten that scratch test.
我试过了 但他们不愿意
I tried, but they were indisposed.
我还没回去 她就晕倒了
Before I could get back in there, she crashed.
不愿意吗
Indisposed?
你说"不愿意"是什么意思
What do you mean, "indisposed?"
他们当时在做♥爱♥吗
Were they having sex?
是的
Yeah.
我们得跟哈兰谈谈
We need to talk to Harlan.
哈兰 我不是来批判你的
Harlan, I'm not here to judge you,
但我猜你跟妮娜在医院做♥爱♥了
but I gather you and Nina had sex in the hospital.
很抱歉被你们看到了
Um, I'm sorry you had to walk in on that.
-你们做完了吗 -天哪 哥们
- Did you finish? - Jeez, man.
这很重要 哈兰 你得告诉我们
It's pertinent, Harlan. We need to know.
你当时射了吗
Did you ejaculate?
射了 是的
I did, yes.
我要开张药方 你得去化验室
I'm gonna write an order. You need to go to the lab.
-麦基 -在
- Maggie. - Yeah.
五室的病人是什么情况
What's the story with the patient in five?
妊娠中期伴有先兆子痫
Uh, second trimester with preeclampsia.
艾什医生在见她
Dr. Asher's seeing her now.
你没事吧
You all right?
没事 只是不得不做我不想做的事
Yeah, just have to do something I don't want to do.
以我的经验 最好别犹豫
Well, in my experience, better to not hesitate.
要快刀斩乱麻
Just rip the band-aid off.
谢谢
Thanks.
在了解了瑞克·泰勒病例的详细信息之后
So after reviewing the details of Rick Tyler's case,
伦理委员会决定
the ethics committee has decided to take away
剥夺金的决定权
decision-making rights from Kim.
金决定暂缓给瑞克截肢
Kim's choice to wait on amputating Rick's leg
让他承受了不必要的生命危险
puts his life at unnecessary risk,
而且委员会认为
and the committee believes that Kim,
不管金处于何种情况下
whatever her circumstances,
她都不了解那种风险
doesn't appreciate that risk.
好
Okay.
所以你们可以带泰勒先生去做手术了
So you can take Mr. Tyler to surgery.
好的
All right.
我必须马上告诉金
I have to go tell Kim now.
我跟你一起去吧
Why don't I come with you?
谢谢
Thanks.
请进
Yeah?
-查尔斯医生 -请进
- Dr. Charles? - Come on in.
我给芝加哥警署打了电♥话♥
I called over to CPD.
我查到了一些
And I found out some
关于詹姆斯警探的趣闻
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表