我不太记得了
I don't remember a lot.
我想请问你一件事
There's something I want to ask you.
你帮我经历了这么艰难的一段时间
You've helped me through a very difficult time.
你爱他吗
Do you love him?
他在你昏迷的时候
He slipped the ring on your finger
给你戴上了戒指
when you were unconscious.
这无所谓了 因为我们结束了
It doesn't matter because it's over.
而你 离开我的生活吧
And you, get out of my life.
曼宁医生
Dr. Manning.
李探员告诉了我发生了什么
Agent Lee told me what's going on.
李探员告诉了我发生了什么
Agent Lee told me what's going on.
你好 艾普尔
Hi, April...
我拿到了你的检查结果
I've got your test results.
电♥话♥上不能说吗
You couldn't tell me over the phone?
我就是觉得应该当面说
Well, I just thought we should discuss this in person.
好吧
Okay.
先是好消息
Good news.
你的甲状腺和脑垂体♥检♥查完全正常
Your thyroid and pituitary tests are completely normal,
而你的子♥宫♥输卵管造影显示输卵管已经打开
and your HSG X-ray shows that your fallopian tubes are open.
好吧 那坏消息是什么
Okay. So what's the bad news?
你的抗缪勒管激素和窦状卵泡读数有点低
Your AMH and Antral Follicle count are low.
而促卵泡激素读数又过高
And your FSH is high.
尽管你才三十多岁
Even though you're only in your thirties,
这也表明你可能会有
that indicates that there's--
早发更年期
Early onset menopause?
我想说得更精确一些
I like to call it exactly what it is,
卵巢储备力低下
low ovarian reserve.
我们要不上孩子的原因在我
I'm the reason we haven't gotten pregnant.
自然受孕并非不可能
Spontaneous pregnancy isn't impossible.
帕切夫斯基医生
Dr. Patchefsky...
我几年前流产
the miscarriage a few years ago,
然后现在又是这个
and now this?
伊森想要个孩子 而我却
Ethan wants a baby. I can't...
却不能给他生一个
I can't give him one.
艾普尔 你的情况远没有那么绝望
April, this is far from hopeless.
伊森也应该去检查一下
Ethan should get tested, too.
然后你们可以考虑一下试管受精
And then the two of you might want to discuss IVF.
-试管受精 -对
- IVF. - Mm-hmm.
我建议你们越早越好
I'd recommend starting sooner than later.
卵巢储备低 你可能无法受孕
With low ovarian reserve, you may not be responsive.
所以我回到家 告诉伊森我正在更年期
So I go home and I tell Ethan I'm going through menopause,
而且就算试管授精
and even with IVF,
我仍然有可能怀不上
I still might not be able to get pregnant.
花几个星期考虑一下吧 艾普尔
Couples work through this, April.
健身房♥人多吗
Was the gym crowded?
什么
What?
你这一趟去了挺久
You were gone a long time.
对 人挺多的
Oh. Yeah, it was crowded.
你真的得走吗
Do you really have to leave?
是啊
Yeah.
海军怎么会让你去两个月
How can the Navy make you go for two months?
六个星期
Six weeks.
之前说过了 有艘航母上的军医突发心梗
Told you. Doc on a carrier had an MI.
情况挺严重 所以要召集一名预备役
Sounds pretty serious. They called up a reservist.
准爸爸手册
《准爸爸手册》
"The Expectant Father"?
就是提前准备一下
Just living in the future.
天啊 伊森
God, Ethan.
怎么了
What?
我得准备上班了
I have to get ready for work.
早上好
Morning.
你睡得好吗
How did you sleep?
很好
Great.
还疼吗 亲爱的
How's your pain, honey?
你没穿工作服
You're not dressed.
也对
Oh. Yeah.
我今天想在家待着
Thought maybe I'd stay home today.
求你不要赶我走
Please don't try and talk me out of it.
好吧 我不说了
Okay, I won't.
谢谢
Thank you.
你越来越会过婚姻生活了
You're getting good at this marriage stuff.
大概是第四次有好运吧
Fourth time's a charm, I guess.
丹尼
Danny?
我希望你再婚
I want you to re-marry.
可是我和你很幸福啊
But I'm happily married to you.
丹尼
Danny.
早饭打算吃什么 亲爱的
What are we having for breakfast, honey?
你想吃什么
What do you want?
我知道你听见了
I know you heard me.
那就吃煎饼
Pancakes, it is.
芝加哥医院 第五季第九集
隔离病房♥ 必须穿着防护服
本
Ben...
你介意我跟麦基说一下我的发现吗
do you mind if I share with Maggie what I'm finding?
请说吧
Please...do.
你在发烧 39.5度
You're running a fever. 103.2.
而且你心跳过速 心率太高
And you're tachycardic. Rapid heart rate.
此外 你的白血球读数太低了
Of more concern, your white count is really low.
只有2.2 而血小板只有35
2.2. And your platelets are at 35.
也很低
Also low.
所以
So...
情况不妙
not good.
不妙
No.
我很抱歉 本
I'm sorry, Ben.
情况很糟
Not good.
我累了
So tired.
不如你睡一会儿吧
Why don't you get some rest?
如果他呼吸困难的话就告诉我
You let me know if he has any trouble breathing,
我们会提高输氧量 好吗
and we'll increase his oxygen, okay?
尽量让他少受点罪
Make him as comfortable as possible.
曼宁医生 抱歉打扰你一下
Dr. Manning, I'm sorry to bother you.
-怎么了 -是这样
- What's up? - Um, a...
我不确定你想怎么做
I'm not sure how you want to handle this.
你的一位儿童患者刚被送进来
A pediatric patient of yours has just been brought in
进行之前预约的手术
for a scheduled surgery.
好 我去看患者
All right, I'll go see the patient.
怎么了吗
What's wrong?
患者是菲利普·戴维斯的女儿
Well, it's, uh-it's Phillip Davis's daughter.
苏菲
Sophie.
我知道你跟他...
I mean, I know that you and he--
不管我和他父亲之间发生了什么
Whatever happened between her father and me,
苏菲还是我的患者
Sophie is still my patient.
好的
Right.
苏菲做了多次手术
Sophie has had multiple procedures to correct
修复先天性三尖瓣闭锁
congenital tricuspid atresia.
你上来跟我一起帮她检查一下吧
Why don't you come up and help me examine her?
好的
Okay, yeah.
好
Okay.
曼宁医生
Dr. Manning?
发生事故的那天晚上...
That night of the accident...
娜塔莉
Natalie?
当时就是这样
It was just like this.
你爱他吗
Do you love him?
好奇怪
It's weird.
我开始想起一些事
Some things are starting to come back to me.
菲利普在场
Phillip was there.
还有一位联调局探员
And some FBI agent.
她想...
And she wanted...
我记不起来了
I can't remember.
曼宁医生
Dr. Manning?
在
Yeah.
家属在等着见你
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表