但最终它们会成为
ultimately they will become
你作为医生最宝贵的品质之一
one of your greatest assets as a doctor.
我不知道
I don't know.
你今晚有什么安排
What have you got going on tonight?
茜茜预订了阿莉尼亚餐厅的位置
CeCe got reservations at Alinea.
我想我该去赴宴的
I think I might just make it, too.
-查出什么了吗 -汤姆患了丙肝
- Any luck? - Tom has Hepatitis C.
你让他同意接受检查了
You got him to take the test?
他需要多一点时间才能想通你说的话
He needed a little more time to think about what you said.
是你们接诊的那个吸血鬼
Is this your vampire?
丙肝能解释他被阳光照射后起水疱吗
Does that explain why he blistered in the sun?
能解释 肝衰竭合并丙肝
Yes. Liver failure combined
可以导致迟发型皮肤卟啉症
with Hepatitis can cause porphyria cutanea tarda.
暴露在阳光下就会导致疼痛性的皮损
Makes it so sun exposure causes painful skin lesions.
而由于肝炎是通过体液途径传染
And since Hepatitis is transmitted through bodily fluids,
汤姆可能是和女友发♥生♥关♥系♥时被传染的
probably got it from having sex with his girlfriend.
或者是吸她的血传染的 恶心
Or from sucking her blood. Yikes.
等等 那个女人不是咬了你一口吗
Wait, didn't that woman bite you?
对 查尔斯医生 你也得验血
Yeah, Dr. Charles, you need to get tested.
明天早上来了就去验
First thing in the morning.
考虑到疾病传染的风险
Given the risk of transmission,
你应该尽快去抽血
you should have your blood drawn ASAP.
-你说立刻就去 -立刻就去
- You mean like right now? - Now.
你逗我呢
You're kidding me.
霍斯特德医生 还有别的问题吗
Dr. Halstead, anything else?
没了 我去安排汤姆开始抗病毒治疗
No, I'm gonna get Tom started on antivirals.
来拿菜吧
Come and get 'em!
这会儿可别怕弄脏了手
Don't be afraid to get your hands dirty now.
抱歉借过
So sorry. Yeah.
艾普尔 这位是本 我的约会对象
April, this is Ben, my date.
你好 本 很高兴认识你
Hello, Ben. Nice to meet you.
很高兴认识你
Nice to meet you.
麦基 什锦饭哪儿去了
Whoa, Maggie, where's the jambalaya?
抱歉 没有什锦饭卖♥♥了
Sorry, there isn't any,
但我买♥♥了已经做好的旋转烤鸡
but I brought rotisserie chicken already cooked.
超♥市♥卖♥♥的鸡肉
You realize that supermarket chicken
一般可上不了龙虾煮的台面 你知道吗
is not generally served at a crawfish boil?
好吧 幸好我还多做了米饭和豆子
All right, well, glad I made extra red beans and rice.
把它们拿到厨房♥吧
Put 'em in the kitchen. Let's go.
-我来拿吧 -谢谢
- I got them. - Thank you.
你早上跟我们说什么大家一定要来
After all the grief you gave us this morning,
结果你自己迟到了
you show up late?
我下午有点事情要忙
Got a little busy this afternoon.
不是你想的那种忙
Not that busy.
也许就是那种忙
Maybe that busy.
艾尔莎
Hi, Elsa.
-霍斯特德医生 -拜托
- Dr. Halstead. - Oh, come on.
我觉得你这会儿可以叫我威尔
I think you can call me Will.
好
Okay.
你还好吗
So how you doing?
你不用对我这么客气
You don't have to be nice to me.
我知道
I know.
我之前从没参加过龙虾煮
So I've never been to a crawfish boil before.
所以有点儿不知所措了
I'm a little out of my element.
我可以 可以教你怎么吃
Um...I can -- I can show you how to do it.
好的 按我的理解
Okay, so, as far as I understand it,
先把龙虾头掰下来
you pull off the head
然后捏着虾尾 把虾肉弄出来
and then you squeeze the tail to get the meat out.
我猜你是吃过不少次吧
Wow, I take it you've been to a few of these.
-油管上面都有的 -幸好知道了
- It's all on YouTube. Good to know.
我知道龙虾会辣 但嘴唇简直辣到着火
I knew crawfish was spicy, but my mouth is on fire.
那就喝点萨泽拉克鸡尾酒吧 能解辣
Well, this sazerac should help.
调酒先用苦艾酒涮杯
Absinthe rinse,
再加黑麦威士忌 苦精和糖
rye, bitters, sugar.
没有别的配料了
Ain't nothing to it.
味道怎么样
So how is it?
不错
It's good.
味道不太烈
Doesn't taste strong.
我敢担♥保♥口味如此
I assure you it is.
好吧 我嘴唇还辣的发麻呢
Okay, my lips are still tingling.
伊森
Ethan.
能跟你谈谈吗
Can I talk to you?
艾普尔 今天的事我很抱歉
Look, April, I'm sorry about today.
你知道我有时候会有些烦人
You know I can be kind of a hardass sometimes.
当我自以为我知道该做什么的时候
And...when I think I know what should be done,
我就很难退后一步
I have trouble stepping back.
我想说的是
What I'm saying is...
我爱你
I love you.
我也需要尊重你的意愿
And I need to respect your wishes.
所以我不再弄什么排卵期计算表和日程了
So no more ovulation chart or schedules.
我们就顺其自然吧
Let's just see what happens.
能原谅我吗
Forgive me?
好
Yes.
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表