Since Mrs. Schiller's kidney had been removed from her body,
医院就被视为其管理者
the hospital's considered its caretaker.
伦理委员会觉得
The ethics committee believes
肾脏应该给马塞尔医生的病人
that the kidney should go to Dr. Marcel's patient
作为捐赠者指定的对象
as originally designated by the donor.
席勒先生的遗愿无法实现了
Mr. Schiller's wishes will not be honored.
我去换手术服
Gonna go scrub.
你知道这么做没错
You know it's the right thing.
我们在拯救生命
We're saving a life.
没有那么简单吧
It's a little more nuanced than that.
伊森 别走
Ethan, don't walk away.
艾普尔 现在有个丈夫在等他妻子从手术醒来
April, there is a man who has to tell his wife
还得告诉她 她的肾脏被拿走了
when she wakes up from surgery that her kidney is gone
而且她儿子去世了
and her son is dead.
你想亲眼看看吗
You want to be there for that?
我知道 现在情况很糟糕
I know. It's a terrible situation.
你觉得我不知道吗
You think I don't know that?
这是我们能得到的最好结果
This is the best outcome we could have.
你只是想让我难受 是吗
You just want me to feel bad. Is that it?
那你呢
What about you?
你一天都没给我好脸色
You've been at me all day.
我不知道我们俩之间是什么情况
I don't know what's going on between us,
但也许我还是走远点比较好
but maybe it's a good thing I'm going away.
丹尼尔
Daniel.
我还以为你休假了
I thought you were taking the day off.
我在休 而且我还得多休几天
I am. And I'm gonna need a few more.
我要带茜茜出去几天
I'm gonna take CeCe away for a couple days,
去麦基诺岛
to Mackinac Island.
对你俩来说 那一直是个特殊的地方
Oh, well, that was always a special place for the two of you.
是这样
Yeah. Anyway...
我们今晚有个聚会
we're gonna have a party tonight.
只有几个最亲密的朋友来 比如你
Just for a few close friends, like you.
更像是个
Kind of a...
践行聚会
like a bon voyage party.
好
Okay.
不要这样 不要这样 好吗
None of that. None of that, okay?
只是个小聚会
It's just a little party.
好
Okay.
不 不 治好我 他们得把我治好
No, no, fix me! They have to fix me.
他们得把我治好
They have to fix me.
治好我
Fix me.
他们得把我治好
They have to fix me.
声音小点 好吗
Just keep it down, okay?
不
No.
我能帮忙吗
Can I help?
我告诉了他我们的计划...
I told him what we were gonna do--
我不想那样 我要他们治好我
I don't want that. I want them to fix me.
他想做手术
He wants the operation.
我想滑冰
I want to skate.
让他看 让他看我
Show him. Show him me.
-乔迪 -让他看我
- Jordy - Show him me.
让我看
Show me?
乔迪滑冰的视频
Video of Jordy skating.
我会飞 你会看到的
I can fly. You'll see.
我把视频转给你
Look, I'll forward it to you.
我会飞
I can fly.
乔迪 你还可以做别的事
Jordy, okay, there are other things that you can do.
我们会帮你找到你一样喜欢的事 就像...
Okay, we'll find something else that you love just as--
不 我想飞
No. I want to fly.
我想要自♥由♥
I want to be free.
本 我很担心你的胸透
Ben, I'm concerned about your chest X-ray.
白斑表示弥漫性气胸
The patchy whiteout indicates diffuse airspace disease.
他在用大流量插管
He's on a high-flow cannula.
这样没什么效果
That's not cutting it.
他的氧气不足 他的二氧化碳分压在上升
He's oxygenating poorly, and his pC02 is rising.
他现在急性呼吸衰竭
He's in acute respiratory failure.
本 我要给你插管
Ben, I'm gonna have to intubate you.
20单位依托咪酯 100单位琥珀甲哌酯
20 etomidate, 100 of sux.
好的
Right.
好的 好的 本
Okay. Okay, Ben.
好的
Okay.
药物输入
Meds are in.
已输入
I'm in.
给氧 我去找呼吸机
Bag him, and I'll call for a vent.
我觉得他时间不多了
I don't think he has long.
好吧
Okay.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
有心跳
Heart's beating.
取下她的搭桥
Take her off bypass.
取下了
And she's off.
肺动脉压仍然很高
Pulmonary artery pressure is still high.
除非我们能降低血压
Unless we're able to lower it,
否则她活不了
she won't survive.
重新给她搭桥
Put her back on bypass.
11号♥手术刀 主动脉穿孔
11-point scalpel and aortic punch.
5毫米的开窗术
Placing a 5mm fenestration
让额外的压力减压到左心房♥
so the extra pressure decompresses into her left atrium.
血压还没降下来
Pressure's still not lowering.
进行体外膜肺氧合治疗
Put her on V-A ECMO?
不行 和拒绝心肺复苏违背
Not an option. Violates the DNR.
她肺水肿了
Okay, she's in pulmonary edema,
正在衰竭
and failing.
肯定还有个关键的病因我们没找到
Must be a structural issue we haven't found yet.
二尖瓣狭窄
Ah, stenosis.
准备血管清理术
Prepare for angioplasty.
看看我 我在飞
Look at me. I'm flying!
-世界上最快的滑冰手 -谢谢 爸爸
- Fastest skater on Earth. - Thank you, Dad.
准备好了吗 一 二
Ready? One, two...
-现在做个鬼脸 -再来一个
- Okay, now make a funny face. - Okay, one more.
不
No.
不
No!
我受不了了
I can't stand it.
我该怎么办
What do I do?
各位
Hey, guys.
给我们几分钟
Give us a couple minutes.
这都是我的错
This is my fault.
因为有个唐氏综合症的孩子 我一直在妥协
I was always compensating for having a kid with Downs.
我只想要个正常的孩子
Just wanted to have a regular boy,
所以我逼他去参加运动
so I pushed him into sports.
也许是的
Maybe you did.
但他喜欢那项运动
But he loves that sport.
乔迪是我生命中最重要的人
Jordy's the most important thing in my life.
他是我生命中最美好的事
He's the best thing in my life.
我不能做任何伤害他的事
I can't do anything that would cause him harm.
我理解
I get it.
是我告诉你这是个更安全的选项
I'm the one who told you this was a safer option,
我很理解你的恐惧
and I certainly understand your fears.
但也许这和你没有关系
But maybe this isn't about you.
也许这关于乔迪 和他想要什么
Maybe it's about Jordy and what he wants.
爸爸
Dad?
爸爸
Dad?
我看了那视频
I watched that video.
他说
He said...
"我会飞"
"I can fly."
我看见了
I saw that.
他还说"我想自♥由♥"
And he said, "I want to be free."
我也看见了
I saw that, too.
爸爸
Dad?
爸爸
Daddy?
嗨 儿子
Hey, buddy.
十二分钟
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表