This is a serious medical decision.
你不能让网上的陌生人替你做决定
You can't let strangers on the internet make it for you.
如果阑尾破裂
If your appendix ruptures,
你很可能会死的
there's a good chance you'll die.
我很抱歉 决定已经做出了
I'm sorry. The decision's been made.
我们用抗生素治疗
We're going with the antibiotics.
桃瑞丝 给我4号♥病房♥的病人
Doris, order 1 gram ceftriaxone
1克头孢曲松和500毫克甲硝哒唑
and 500 mg flagyl for my patient in 4,
呼叫查尔斯医生
and page Dr. Charles.
麦基 听到本的消息我很难过
Maggie, I'm sorry to hear about Ben.
谢谢 莎伦
Thanks, Sharon.
他只想回家
He just wants to go home.
恐怕那不太可能
I'm afraid that's not gonna be possible.
你说什么
What do you mean?
我们得把本隔离起来
We need to keep Ben here under quarantine.
为什么
Why?
按照医院流程 如果病人得了麻疹
Hospital protocol is if a patient has measles,
他们可以自我隔离
they can self-quarantine
只要他们不乘坐公共交通就行
as long as they don't take public transportation.
是的 正常情况是这样
Yes, under normal circumstances,
但是现在全市爆发疫情
but there's a citywide outbreak.
县卫生官员已下令强制隔离
The county health officer has issued a mandatory quarantine
所有已住院的病人
for all hospitalized patients.
本得留在这 直到他没有传染性
Ben will have to remain here until he's no longer contagious.
那还要五天
That's five days.
有可能那是他全部剩下的时间了
That could be all the time he has left.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
-莎伦 -我在
- Sharon. - Yes.
求求你了
Please.
他只是想回家 在自己的床上死去
He just wants to go home and die in his own bed.
麦基 你知道我理解
Maggie, you know I understand,
但是我管不了
but my hands are tied.
这是法令
It's the law.
你好 我是查尔斯医生
How are you doing? I'm Dr. Charles.
崔医生给我看了你的直播间
Uh, Dr. Choi showed me your website.
真的很有意思
It's pretty-- pretty interesting stuff.
他的名牌上写着他是精神科主任
His name tag legit says Chief of Psychiatry.
芝加哥医院
丹尼尔·查尔斯 医务部
精神科主任
如果你们继续用这些投票来玩我
I'm gonna get thrown in the loony bin
我就要被扔进疯人院了
if y'all keep punking me with these votes.
老兄 今天小费罐里赚疯了
Dude, we're getting mad love in the tip jar today.
绝对会超过裸体跳伞
Definitely gonna top naked skydiving.
崔医生和我只想确保你理解
So Dr. Choi and I just want to make sure you understand
选择不做手术
that by opting out of the surgery,
会让你的生命置于危险中
that you are putting your life in danger.
我们从不违背投票结果
We never go against the vote.
这是规定
Those are the rules.
即使一次例外都不可能吗
No chance at even a one-time exception?
不可以
No can do.
一年之前我们还住在车里
A year ago we were living in our car.
现在我们在湖边有了一套公♥寓♥
Now we've got a condo on the lake.
我们的观众买♥♥我们的东西
Our--our followers buy our merchandise
听我们的广♥告♥只有一个简单的原因
and watch our ads for one simple reason.
我永远听从投票结果
I always obey the vote.
一旦我打破约定 一切就结束了
As soon as I break that pact, it's over.
好吧 很高兴见到你们两位
Okay, well, really nice to meet you both.
所以呢
So?
他很清楚自己的决定
He clearly understands the decision he's making.
是的 但他不是自己做决定
Yeah, but he's not making the decision.
没错 但他愿意
True, but he's willingly allowing
让别人帮他决定
other people to do that for him.
他拒绝做手术以增加自己的网络粉丝
He's denying surgery to boost his online following.
你怎么能说他对自己没有危害
How can you say he doesn't pose a risk to himself?
他很鲁莽 并不代表他要自杀
Just 'cause he's reckless doesn't mean he's suicidal.
那就这样吗
Well, so that's it? Hmm?
如果抗生素不起作用 我们就看着他死
If the antibiotics don't take, we just watch him die?
伊森 我也不喜欢这样
Ethan, I don't like it either,
但我们不能仅仅因为一个病人
but we can't lock a patient up
想成为网络名人 就把他关起来
just because he wants to be internet-famous.
我们跟现场的几个目击者谈过了
We spoke to a few witnesses who were at the scene,
他们证实诺亚被打了
and they confirmed Noah was jumped.
被谁
By who?
除了说看起来像拉美人
They weren't able to ID any suspects
他们认不出任何嫌犯
except that they looked Latino.
那个送诺亚来医院的人
The guy that brought Noah in?
他说有个年轻女人和他在一起
He said that there was a young woman with him.
她帮诺亚上了车
She helped Noah into the car.
他要见的那个朋友
That friend he was meeting,
会是这个年轻女人吗
could it have been this young woman?
马塞尔医生 如果有什么能帮我们
Dr. Marcel, if there's something that can help us...
我确实看到他和一个年轻女人走了
I did see him leave with a young woman.
什么
What?
你和诺亚找到的那个女人
The one that you and Noah found,
被黑帮的人打的那个
getting jumped in by that gang.
他说他要带她回家
He said he was taking her home.
你看见他跟雅辛塔走了却没告诉我
You saw him leave with Jacinta and you didn't tell me?
你知道雅辛塔的姓吗
You have a last name for this Jacinta?
知道
Uh, yes.
尼维斯 雅辛塔·尼维斯
Nieves. Jacinta Nieves.
好的 我们会去查
Okay, we'll run with that.
我们都很关心你弟弟
Listen, we're all thinking about your brother.
谢谢你 杰
Thank you, Jay.
我弟弟和黑帮的人跑了
You didn't think it was important to tell me
你觉得这件事不需要告诉我吗
that my brother ran off with some kind of gangbanger?
他拜托我别说
He asked me not to.
他拼上了自己的命
He is fighting for his life.
他是个成年人 艾普尔 他会自己做决定
He's a big boy, April. He makes his own decisions.
他们让我来抽个血
I was told to get a quick blood draw.
放这吧 我来抽
Oh, just leave it. I'll do it.
-我很抱歉 -没事
- I'm sorry. - Okay.
好了 好了
Okay, okay.
你还好吗
You okay?
你要喝水吗
Do you want some water?
要吗
Yeah?
喝吧
There you go.
好了
Okay.
没事了
There you go.
我终于睡着了
I'd finally fallen asleep.
是的
Yeah.
医院救不了你
The hospital can't do anything for you,
你却还要待在这里 隔一会儿
yet here you are, getting poked and prodded
就要被扎一针
every other minute.
我真不该带你过来
I should never have brought you here.
真的对不起
I'm so sorry.
组里的人说 投降并不是软弱
The folks in group say surrendering isn't weakness.
只意味着你已经接受了自己的未来
It just means that you've accepted your future...
随遇而安
As it comes.
不 本
No, Ben.
我不会再让你在这里浪费宝贵的时间了
I won't let you spend any more of your precious time here.
你知道你在让我做什么吗
Do you have any idea what you're asking me?
我知道这是违法行为
I know that it's technically illegal.
而且没有职业道德
And unethical
让我更改他的记录说他是传染病后症状
to have me change his charts and say he's post-infectious?
是的 但你我都知道
Yeah, but you and I both know
我可以避免一位麻疹病人传染给别人
that I can keep one measles patient from infecting the public.
求你了 小娜 我...
Please, Nat. I...
求你让我实现他唯一的愿望
Please let me honor the only wish he has left.
我帮过你多少次
How many times have I had your back?
这不是我欠你多少的事情
This is not about what I owe you.
是我们会欠公众多少的事情
This is about what we owe the public.
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表