And believe me, Will. I wanna help.
-那就帮忙啊 -帮什么
- Then do it. - Do what?
你想让我编造些什么吗
You want me to just, like, make something up?
我知道时间不等人
Look, I appreciate the clock is ticking here.
所以要是你想让我和莱瑟医生谈谈
So if you want me to try and talk to Dr. Latham--
和他说什么
And tell him what?
你知道吗 算我没说
You know what? Forget it.
好的 肾脏出来了
All right. Kidney's free.
老天爷
Oh, man.
在外侧皮质
Got the lateral cortex,
肾门处有3厘米深创伤
and 3 centimeters into the hilum.
也许我们应该保留的
Maybe we should salvage.
够呛 创伤太多了
Ah, nah, there's too much damage.
我们还是得切除整个肾脏
We're gonna have to take out the whole thing.
真希望我们不是在这里浪费时间
Sure hope we're not wasting our time here.
马塞尔医生 扫描仪那里有紧急情况
Dr. Marcel, there's an emergency in the CT scanner.
是来自校车的另一个病人
It's your other patient from the bus.
我来做肾脏切除 好吧
I'll handle the box kidney, okay?
去看看那个孩子
Go check on the boy.
血氧量降至81
Sats are down at 81.
他的血肿在扩大 他一定开始出血了
His hematoma's expanding. He must've started to bleed.
肿块在挤压气管 快点插♥进♥去一根气管
It's compressing his airway, so let's get a tube in fast.
去拿依托咪酯和司可林
Get etomidate and sux.
麻药与肌肉松弛剂
遇到很强的阻力
Getting a lot of resistance.
血氧量降至72
His sats are down to 72.
气管通不过去
It's not going through.
68 给我一个插管工具包
68, give me a crich kit.
不 我们不能在他脖子上再插一根管
No, we're not gonna put another hole in his neck.
克罗特
Crockett.
成了
Got it.
好
Okay.
他还是在大量出血
He's still actively bleeding.
该死
Damn it.
我去联♥系♥手术室
I'll call the OR.
霍斯特德医生
Dr. Halstead.
-我被这个指示搞糊涂了 -怎么
- I'm puzzled by this order. - Yeah?
你的病人被注明需要抗抑郁药物
Your patient was written for antidepressants,
但不是神经科注明的 而是你
but it's not from psychiatry, it's from you.
对 我完全忘了告诉你
Yeah, right, I totally forgot to tell you,
本来查尔斯医生要写的
Dr. Charles was gonna write it,
但他因为紧急情况被叫走了
but he got pulled off on an emergency.
是的 车祸发生后这里简直一团乱
Yeah, with the bus crash it's been just crazy down here.
当然 好的 那么
Ah, of course. Very well, then.
我通知手术室
I'll let the OR know that
门罗医生马上就来
Mr. Monroe will be coming up immediately.
谢谢你 莱瑟医生
Thank you, Dr. Latham.
麦基
Hey, Maggie.
需要我帮忙吗
Can I get you something?
我只是忘了问你是不是还和那家伙在一起
I just forgot to ask if you're still with that guy.
长春新碱 甲酰四氢叶酸
Vincristine... Leucovorin...
本
Ben.
-是的 还在一起 -看上去是个好人
- And yes, I am. - Seems like a good guy.
不管怎样 我只是想说声谢谢
Anyway, I just wanted to say thanks.
我知道你一直在帮我争取
I know you've been fighting for me.
你可以移植后再感谢我
Well, you can thank me after the transplant.
-我还要继续争取呢 -我相信你会的
- I'm not done yet. - I'm sure you're not.
但你知道情况会怎么发展
But you know how this goes.
前一天你的指标很糟糕 你被病情压制
One day your numbers are bad, and you're crushed.
后一天指标又好转了
Then they get good again,
然后你又天下无敌了
and you can just beat the world.
起起伏伏 一次又一次
Up and down, over and over.
但这一次 感觉不一样
But this time, it feels different.
我不知道我还能不能有起色
I don't know if I've got another "up" left in me.
盖瑞
Gary.
你别这么说
You don't talk like that.
你可能不太了解我
You may not know this about me,
但我专心做一件事时 我一定会做好
but when I put my mind to something, I get it done.
所以你要跟紧我
So you just stick with me.
我还能去哪里呢
Where am I gonna go?
没错
That's right.
桃瑞丝
Doris.
盖瑞的检查结果怎么样
How do Gary's labs look?
指标比他刚来时还低
Lower than when he got here.
-过来 -干什么
- Come here. - What?
-我要抽一下你的血样 -什么
- I'm gonna draw your blood. - What?
-她呼吸不了 -血氧下降到了74
- She can't breathe! - Sats are down to 74.
需要插管
We need to intubate.
15毫克麻醉剂 70毫克司可林
15 of etomidate, 70 of sux.
爱丽丝 亲爱的 我要给你注射镇定剂
Alice, sweetie, I'm gonna have to sedate you
然后给你插管帮你呼吸 好吗
so we can put a tube in to help you breathe, okay?
等等 等等 等等
Wait, wait, wait,
你是说要用机器帮她呼吸吗
you mean the machine is gonna breathe for her?
她不能自主呼吸了
She can't do it anymore on her own.
-我们只能这样 -药物已注入
- We don't have a choice. - Meds are in.
-开始了 -爱丽丝
- There you go. - Alice?
插好了
I'm in.
血氧升到83
Sats up to 83.
-为什么会这样 -我不知道
- Why is this happening? - I don't know.
预约新一轮测试 我们会查出原因
Order a new round of tests. We're gonna figure this out.
我需要透透气
I need to get some air.
她怎么样
How'd she do?
手术进行得很顺利
The surgery went well,
但是又输了八单位血
but then again, eight units of blood,
所以最后她可能会残疾
so she may end up with deficits,
或者干脆醒不过来
or not even wake up at all.
再观察看看吧
Just gotta wait and see.
我保证 一知道任何结果
I assure you, as soon as we know any answers,
-我就告诉你们 -那是马塞尔医生吗
- I will let you know. - Is that Dr. Marcel?
为什么你不先把亨利和凯特分开
Why didn't you separate Henry and Kate
-再带他们来医院 -我哥哥是医生
- before bringing them in? - My brother's a doctor.
他说不能那样一起移♥动♥两个人
He says you never move people together like that.
凯特的情况很糟糕 我们别无选择
Kate was in bad shape. We didn't have a choice.
什么意思
What do you mean?
让他们在一起是唯一能救她的办法
Well, keeping 'em together was the only way to save her.
她差点死了
She was gonna die.
等等 所以你就让我们的儿子承担风险吗
Wait, so you endangered our son?
-你怎么可以这样 -我没有别的选择
- How could you? - I didn't have a choice.
只有这样他们才都有活下去的机会
Not if they both could have a chance to live.
不 你有得选
No, you did have a choice.
而且你没有权利这么做
And you have no right to make it.
我明白 真的
I understand. I do.
做完你们儿子的手术后我再和你们谈
And I'll speak with you after your son's surgery.
好吗
Okay?
我先告辞了
If you'll excuse me.
-我试过让他们保持冷静 -是的
- I tried to keep them calm. - Yeah.
不 他们说得对
No, they're right.
等亨利的颈动脉接上
I'll come back to answer their questions
我就回来回答他们的问题
as soon as Henry's carotid is tied off.
什么 你要把它接起来
What? You're gonna tie it off?
但从此以后 他的大脑
But he wouldn't have normal blood flow to his brain
都无法♥正♥常供血
for the rest of his life.
为什么不重建
Why not reconstruct?
重建既耗时又危险
Reconstruction is long and risky.
他已经失血过多
He's already lost a lot of blood.
-所以呢 -所以他
- So? - So it makes him
不适合长时间麻醉
a poor candidate for prolonged anesthesia.
我知道这是什么意思 我只是不懂为什么
Well, I know what it means. I just don't understand why
你突然实施保守方案
you're suddenly trying to play it safe.
因为我今天造成的伤害已经够多了
Because I've already done enough damage today.
我不能再这样了
I'm not gonna do any more.
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表