We've got a nosebleed in treatment 5.
你从那开始怎么样
Why don't you start there?
没问题 麦基 去陪陪本吧
It's good. Maggie, go be with Ben.
谢谢
Thank you.
你看见我弟弟了吗
Hey, have you seen my brother?
他今天不是给你打下手的吗
I thought he was on your service today.
他出去了一下
He stepped out.
去哪了
Where?
他说有点事
He said something about an errand.
有我呢没事
I got him covered.
听着 那天晚上...
Hey, listen, about the other night...
我的那个举动
that move on my part.
我们都把它忘了吧
Let's just forget it, okay?
我们喝着萨兹拉克鸡尾酒
Look, we were sipping sazeracs,
挺开心的 我想我是错误地解读了氛围
having a nice time. Guess I misread the situation.
是啊 都怪萨兹拉克鸡尾酒
Yeah, just--- let's blame it on the sazeracs.
霍斯特德医生 有个急救车到了
Dr. Halstead, we got an ambo landing.
-您去1号♥创伤室 -艾尔莎 你跟我来
- You're going to Trauma 1. - Elsa, you're with me.
洛丽·谢尔顿 16岁
Lori Shelton, 16 years old,
血压118/82 心率112
BP 118/82, heart rate 112,
今天早上晨跑时晕倒了
collapsed on a jog this morning.
我们告诉她别太拼命 她就是不听
We told her not to push it. She just won't listen.
爸爸 我没事
Dad, I'm fine.
我跑步前没吃早饭
I skipped breakfast before my run.
所以才会头晕
That's why I was dizzy.
洛丽 我是霍斯特德医生
Lori, I'm Dr. Halstead.
这是实习医生库里
This is Student Doctor Curry.
尽量放松 我们要帮你做检查
Try to relax; we're gonna get you checked out.
听我口令 一 二 三
On my count. One, two, three.
请告诉我她的肾没事
Please tell me her kidney is okay.
肾吗
Kidney?
她之前有肾病综合征
She had nephrotic syndrome,
六周之前终于做了器♥官♥移♥植♥
finally got her transplant about six weeks ago.
恭喜
Congratulations.
我能看看你的手术切口吗
Is it okay if I take a look at your incision site?
切口看上去很好
Oh, incision looks good.
没有下肢水肿
No edema in the lower extremities.
很好
Great.
洛丽 你这几天有没有发烧 盗汗
Lori, you had any fever, night sweats, chills
畏寒的症状
over the past few days?
没有 我换了肾以后 感觉很好
No, since I got the kidney, I feel great.
好 我确实听到肺部有点充血
Okay. I did hear a little congestion.
亲爱的 告诉他咳嗽的事
Honey, tell him about your cough.
爸爸 我没事
Dad, I'm fine.
有可能你肺部
Well, it is possible you've developed
发生了感染
an infection in your lungs.
感染
An infection?
对 这是常见的术后并发症
Yeah, it's a common post-op complication.
库里 你怎么看
Curry, what do you think?
我们可能应该先做血常规
Uh, we should probably start with
血液生化和胸部X光
a CBC, BMP, chest x-ray,
凭经验应该用500毫克阿奇霉素
and give 500 milligrams empiric azithromycin.
和全套器♥官♥移♥植♥检查 确保她的肾没问题
And a full transplant panel to make sure her kidney's okay.
洛丽 尽量放松
Lori, just try to take it easy.
我们一会再回来看你
We'll be back to check on you in a bit.
早上好
Hey, good morning.
我是崔医生 你一定是丹尼斯
I'm Dr. Choi. You must be Dennis.
没错 我是独一无二的
Yeah, the one and only.
这位是我女朋友也是搭档 阿维娃
And, uh, this is my girlfriend and partner, Aviva.
大家来跟崔医生打个招呼
Say hi to Dr. Choi, you guys.
什么意思
Excuse me?
有80万人正在直播看你
You're live in front of 800,000 people.
打个招呼
Say hello.
你介意关掉摄像头再做检查吗
Uh, you mind if we do this without the camera?
抱歉 医生 我们要进行不间断的直播
Sorry, doc, but we keep our stream live 24/7.
我觉得这里不适合直播
Hey, um, I don't really think this is the place.
不 任何你要对我说的话
Oh, no, anything you need to say to me,
都可以在我的忠实粉丝面前说
you can say in front of our loyal followers.
好吧
All right.
能先坐下让我检查吗
Mind taking a seat so I can examine you?
我不知道 我能不能坐下
Oh, I don't know? Can I take a seat?
我不明白你的意思
I'm not following.
他不是在对你说 崔医生 他在对粉丝说
Not you, Dr. Choi. He's talking to our followers.
他们在投票
They're voting.
抱歉 哥们 他们投票说不行
Sorry, dude. They voted no.
看来我得站着了 崔医生
Looks like I'll be standing, Dr. Choi.
你不是说真的吧
You're not serious.
是这个网站
It--it's in the name.
叫"你说了算"
URtheJudge.Com.
我们的粉丝会给丹尼斯的所有决定投票
Our followers vote on all of Dennis' decisions.
听着 如果你不让我给你好好治病
Look, if you won't let me treat you properly,
就去看别的医生吧
you should see another doctor.
医生 我没有任何不尊重的意思
Oh, I don't mean any disrespect, doc.
但我靠尊重投票结果为生
It's just that I make my living honoring the vote.
求你别把我送回候诊室
Please don't send me back to the waiting room.
我的胃疼得要命
My stomach is killing me.
腹部疼痛
Abdominal pain?
肯定是食物中毒
Oh, it's definitely food poisoning.
昨晚他们让我吃了一大堆打折的寿司
They made me eat a ton of discount sushi last night.
放松 兄弟
Ow! Easy, man.
你体温正常而且腹部触感柔软
You're warm and your belly's obviously tender.
我想让你做个CT扫描排除一些重大疾病
I'd like to get a CT scan to rule out anything serious.
我会很快回来看你
I'll be back to check on you soon.
等等 医生 他们在投票
Wait, doc. They're voting.
好 很好 是的 他们同意做扫描了
Okay, good, yes. It's a yes to that scan.
你在干什么
Hey, what are you doing?
艾普尔在帮我代班
Oh, April is covering for me.
你不能进去 你现在免疫功能低下
You can't go in there. You're immunocompromised.
体谅我一下 小娜
A little credit, Nat.
我知道如何采取必要的防范措施
I know how to take the necessary precautions.
如果你感染上病毒
If you catch this virus,
很有可能无法治愈
you might not be able to fight it off.
我愿意冒这个风险
I'm willing to take that risk.
-麦基 -我不能
- Maggie. - I'm not--
我现在不能抛弃他
I'm not about to abandon him now.
桃瑞丝
Hey, Doris?
你能把创伤二室的腿骨折病人带去骨科吗
Can you get the leg fracture in Trauma 2 admitted to Ortho?
救命 我们需要帮忙
Help! We need some help!
过来帮帮我
Hey, give me a hand over here.
诺亚 我的天
Noah? Oh, my God!
诺亚 发生什么事了
Noah! What happened?
我不知道
I don't know.
我发现他就这样倒在人行道上
I found him on the sidewalk like this.
-送他去急救室 -我扶住颈椎
- Get him to Baghdad! - I got c-spine.
走 慢点 慢点 慢点
Let's roll! Easy, easy, easy.
好 听我口令 大家准备好了吗
All right, on my count. Everybody ready?
一 二 三
One, two, three.
诺亚 我就在这里
Noah, I'm right here.
-快 快 -好吗
- Come on, come on! - Okay?
我在这里 坚持一下
I'm right here. Hang in there.
准备做X光
Set up for an x-ray!
给他接上监视器
Hey, let's get him on the monitors.
诺亚 伙计
Noah. Hey, buddy.
你知道自己在那里吗
Do you know where you are?
-医院 -很好
- M-med. - Good.
诺亚 很好
Noah, that's good.
两侧有呼吸音
Breath sounds present bilaterally.
面部 颈部和身体左侧有多处擦伤
Multiple abrasions on his face, neck and left flank,
断了几根肋骨
some broken ribs.
他是被车撞了吗
Did he get hit by a car?
不 这样的伤看上去更像被打的
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表