但是我不生你的气 我不放在心上
But I'm not mad, I don't care,
我只是不想你离开我
I don't want you to go away.
不会的宝贝 我哪也不去
No, sweetie, I'm not going anywhere.
我不会离开的
It's not gonna happen.
-你发誓吗 -我发誓
- You promise? - I promise.
怎么了
What?
就只是 你知道的
It's just that, um... you know I do--
我非常爱你
I love you so much.
我感觉很自责
And, and I-- I feel so bad.
-没关系 -不 有关系
- It's okay. - No, it's not okay.
你说的对
You're right.
我不是个称职的父亲
I have not been a very good dad.
我没有时时刻刻陪着你
Um, I haven't been around.
那是因为茜茜去世了
Well, that's because CeCe died.
但是你知道吗
Yeah, but you know what?
那不是理由
That's not an excuse.
你是我的女儿
You're my daughter.
是我的宝贝闺女
You know, you're my little baby girl.
而且
And, um...
我非常抱歉
I'm really sorry.
我保证我会...我会做得更好 好吗
And I promise I'm gonna-- I'm gonna do better, okay?
好
Okay.
你的同事们想要进来
Your fellow officers would like to come in.
你和他们说了什么吗
Did you say something to them?
不 我们没有
No, no, we haven't.
听着 约翰
Look, John.
我在海军服役过 依我的经验
I'm in the Navy, and it's been my experience
警♥察♥ 部队 都很相像
that cops and military, we're a lot alike.
强烈的责任感
Profound sense of duty.
但是我得告诉你 兄弟
But I gotta tell you, man.
如果过去确实发生了什么
If something did happen in your past,
你得坦诚面对
you need to own up to it.
我没在部队待过
I'm not a military man.
但是我爸过去常说
But my pops used to say,
"生命不可能从谎言中开出灿烂的鲜花"
"A lie can poison a man's life."
你觉得这条礼裤怎么样
What do you think about the pants?
什么味道 什么情况
What's that smell? What's going on?
下水道堵了
The sewer's backed up.
能修好吗
Can you fix it?
污水从下水道里涌出来
We've got raw sewage coming up from the drains.
厨房♥没法用了
Kitchen's not usable.
-我们要关门了 -关门吗
- We have to close. - Close?
我很抱歉
I'm very sorry.
我们可以重新安排 帮您再找个场地
We can reschedule, help you find another venue.
本
Ben.
会没事的
It'll be okay.
但在这里结婚一直是我的梦想
But it's always been my dream to get married here.
我们会想到办法
We'll figure something out.
我不会放弃
I'm not gonna give up.
我能做到
I can do this.
我们还能去哪里结婚
Where else can we have it?
溪边走廊 我们可以租个帐篷做场地
The River Walk. We can rent a tent.
现在才三月份
It's March.
麦基 我来帮你理清思路
Maggie, let me help you out here.
-本 别打断我 -停下吧 别想了
- Ben, don't distract me. - Stop it. All right, stop.
你表现得就像个处于康复期的人
You're acting like someone in remission.
什么
What?
癌症 这才是原因所在
Cancer. That's what this is about.
你只是经历了一些让你觉得无助的事
You just went through something that made you feel helpless,
你再也不想体会那种感觉
and you never want to feel that way again.
相信我 我懂
Believe me, I know.
但无论你怎么努力 你都无法控制一切
But no matter how hard you try, you can't control everything.
可这一切都毁了
But it's all ruined.
你现在有搭档了
You have a partner now.
在婚姻中 我们称之为伴侣
What's called in marriage a helpmate.
这个伴侣会尽他的职责帮助你
And that helpmate is gonna do his job and help you.
-很抱歉 -没事吧
- Sorry about that. - Is everything okay?
是的 是的 没事 谢谢
Yeah. Yes, it is, thanks.
一旦你完成对她的评估
Once you're finished evaluating her,
我们就要去古德温的办公室
we're supposed to meet in Goodwin's office.
我真想相信她
I so wanted to believe her.
我怀孕时 他们告诉我
When I was pregnant, they told me
如果不卧床休息 我就会流产
that I would lose her if I didn't stay in bed,
所以我卧床了两个月
so I did for two months.
但她还是在24周时出生了
But still, she came at 24 weeks.
你能跟我说一说
Would you mind telling me a bit
明迪出生的情况吗
about what Mindi's birth was like for you?
很可怕
Terrible.
我吓坏了
I was so scared.
出了那么多血
And there was so much blood.
然后她就没有呼吸了
And then she wasn't breathing.
他们把她从我身边带走
They took her away from me,
在她身上插上各种管子
and they put all these tubes in her.
我看到医生的表情 听到机器的声音
I see the faces of the doctors, and I hear the machines.
然后... 我觉得我的孩子快死了
And... I think my baby is dying.
即使现在 她就睡在我旁边的床上
Even now, she sleeps next to me in bed.
我也会整晚听着动静
And I listen all night
确保她还在呼吸
to make sure she's still breathing.
但是 你也会休息 对吗
But I mean, you're getting some rest, aren't you?
你 你什么时候睡觉
W-when do you sleep?
我不睡觉
I don't.
好的 看来没问题了 艾普尔
Okay, everything is looking great, April,
但你继续试管授精时
but you will need to follow up with your REI
需要遵医嘱
about continuing IVF.
我会的 谢谢你
I will, thank you.
很高兴你回来了
I'm glad you're back.
我去给你办出院手续
I'll go get your discharge started.
你不会有事的
You're gonna be okay.
但你得换药
But we need to change your meds.
上次授精失败后
When the last harvest failed,
我想确保下一次不会失败
I wanted to make sure that the next one didn't.
所以我把激素类药物的剂量加了一倍
So I doubled up my hormone meds.
我自己加的
I did it to myself.
-艾普尔 -你想要孩子
- April. - You want a baby.
我们都想要孩子
We both want a baby,
但绝不能以牺牲你的健康为代价
but not at the expense of your health, never.
没关系 没关系
Look, it's okay. It's okay.
我只是想弥补...
I just wanted to make up for--
你没有什么需要弥补的
You have nothing to make up for.
-我有 -你在说什么
- I do. - What are you talking about?
克罗特
Crockett.
克罗特
Crockett?
你留在驻地那天晚上...
The night that you left on deployment...
我吻了他
I kissed him.
对不起
I'm sorry.
是我
I did.
等等 这不是他的错 是我的错
Wait, it wasn't his fault, it was mine.
-这事与他无关 -无关
- He had nothing to do with it. - Nothing?
-跟他无关 -伊森
- Nothing to do with it? -Ethan.
伊森
Ethan.
艾普尔 真的吗
April? Really? Huh?
一直跟我装朋友 是吧
All this time acting like friends, huh?
好啊 好啊 朋友 我们做朋友啊
Come on! Come on, friend! Let's be friends!
-崔医生 -来啊 来啊
- Dr. Choi! - Hey, hey, hey! Come on, come on!
退后
Hey, back up!
马塞尔医生
Dr. Marcel!
病人想见你
The patient wants to see you.
去吧
Go.
警官 你有什么需要
Officer, what do you need?
他们觉得我是个英雄
They think I'm a hero.
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表