Sisters in arms.
所以你明白保守秘密
So you know this keeping a secret thing,
并没有那么容易 是吗
it's not gonna--it's not gonna be that easy, right?
我会想办法
I'm managing.
癌症是种沉重的负担 这听着像陈词滥调
Cancer's a heavy lift and I know it sounds like a cliché,
但社区是有力量的
but there's strength in community.
还有怜悯
And pity.
还有义务 这些我一点也不想要
And obligation... and I don't want any of that.
我懂
I hear you.
之前我也不敢告诉我的朋友们
I was afraid to tell my friends, too.
但是一旦让他们知道
But once I let them in,
朋友会真的变成伙伴
I let my friends be my friends.
那才是真正的安慰
It was a real comfort.
该开刀治疗了 塞克斯顿医生
It's time to heal with steel, Dr. Sexton.
你主刀 会怎么样
Incision is yours. What's it gonna be?
中线吗
Midline?
这是疑问还是声明
Is that question or a statement?
中线
Midline.
好吧 然后呢
Okay, then what?
把镰状韧带分开并扎起来
Divide and tie off the falciform ligament.
继续
Keep going...
切除病人的内脏
Eviscerate the patient and...
找到小肠的过渡点
find the transition point of the small bowel.
听着不错 继续说
I like what I'm hearing. Don't stop now.
打开囊袋
Uh, we open the lesser sack,
拿下脾结肠韧带
take down the lienocolic ligament...
-我们会照顾好你 我保证 -马塞尔医生
- We'll take good care of you, I promise. - Dr. Marcel?
我们会一直在你身边
By your side the whole time...
你在做什么
What are you doing?
这不是个简单的手术 我只想让卡尔知道
This isn't an easy surgery. I'm just letting Carl know
我们会好好地治疗他
that we're gonna take special care of him.
你觉得他能听见你说话吗
You think he can hear you?
不确定
Unsure...
但肉体听不见 也许灵魂能听见
but what the body can't hear, perhaps the soul can.
也就是说 卡尔需要知道接下来会怎么样
That said, Carl needs to know exactly what's going to happen.
继续 塞克斯顿医生
So, continue, Dr. Sexton.
隔离脾脏
Isolate the spleen,
用支架撑起脾门四周
put a curved eight around the hilum,
接着取出脾脏
and then take the spleen out.
然后我们可以移♥动♥远端胰腺
From there we mobilize the distal pancreas
用一个TA90缝合器缝合
and put a TA 90 stapler across it.
好的 我们开始吧
Okay, let's get started.
对不起 我迟到了 病人吓了我一跳
Sorry I'm late. Patient surprised me...
还好是好事
in a good way.
不会总是这样
Not always the case.
怎么样 你今天过得好吗
How you doing? How's your day going?
你知道吗
You know what?
我很开心
I am so happy.
你知道吗
You know?
我希望每个人都能这么开心
I wish everyone could feel this way.
真好
Hmm. Nice.
我们做点千层面吧
You know what, let's make some lasagna.
我要做一点
I'm gonna make some.
我喜欢你的千层面
I love your lasagna.
真的
I do.
好的 我们请莎伦过来吧
All right, let's invite Sharon over.
和朋友在一起会很开心
It'd be nice to hang out with friends.
-没问题 -我喜欢
- Done. - I love that.
来吧 千层面
Come on, lasagna.
谢谢你
Thank you.
艾普尔·塞克斯顿
急诊室一切都好 你还好吗
护士帮我戴上了氧气面罩
Nurse moved me up to the oxygen mask...
但我呼吸还是很困难
but I still can hardly breathe.
是的 你的CT上有一个很大的近端肺栓塞
Yeah, your CT shows a large proximal pulmonary embolism.
意思是血凝块
It means the blood clot
从你的腿部转移到了肺部
from your leg has moved to your lungs.
昨天我还能打网球
I played tennis yesterday.
现在却没有力气坐起来
Now I don't have the energy to sit up?
为什么会这样 霍斯特德医生
Why is this happening, Dr. Halstead?
我们等一下再解决这个
Well, we'll figure that out later.
现在需要先处理血栓
Right now we need to deal with that clot.
我把你送到造影室
I'm gonna send you up to IR
用内窥镜治疗一下 好吗
to treat it endoscopically, okay?
走吧
Let's go.
你联♥系♥上我的未婚妻奥布蕾了吗
Were you able to get in touch with my fiancée, Aubrey?
没有 真的很抱歉
No, and I'm really sorry.
我刚准备联♥系♥时被别人叫走了
I was about to and I got pulled away.
我保证你一过去我就给她打电♥话♥
I promise I will call her as soon as you're on the move.
尼尔
Neal?
尼尔
Neal!
没有脉搏 监视器显示室颤 上氧气
No pulse, VF on the monitors. Bag him.
电极板 充电至200
Paddles, charge to 200.
充电完毕
Charged.
离手
Clear.
肾上腺素 一毫克
Epi, one milligram.
已注射肾上腺素
Epi's in.
好的 开始
Okay, here we go.
离手
Clear.
不 不 不 不 再加肾上腺素
No, no, no, no. Another round of epi.
加油 尼尔
Come on, Neal.
离手
Clear.
心搏停止
Asystole.
该死
Damn it!
死亡时间 17:48
Time of death, 17:48.
太难了 霍斯特德
Tough one, Halstead.
但是不用担心病例回顾
But don't sweat the review.
我看了记录
I looked over the chart
显然是栓塞导致死亡
and the PE is clearly the cause of death.
你也无能为力
There's nothing you could've done.
霍斯特德医生
Dr. Halstead,
尼尔的未婚妻奥布蕾刚到
Neal's fiancée Aubrey just arrived.
喂 妈妈 我在这里
Hello? Mama, I'm here.
我不知道 他们什么都没有告诉我
I don't know; they're not telling me anything.
我不知道 你现在能过来吗
I don't know... Can you please just come now?
没有并发症
No complications.
也算我们走运 因为卡尔的肠道状况不佳
Lucky for us, too, 'cause Carl's bowel was in bad shape.
马塞尔医生要求动手术是对的
Dr. Marcel was right to push for surgery.
是的 他是对的 这次是
Yeah, he was right. This time.
但是马塞尔医生的风格
But Dr. Marcel's style,
他愿意承担的风险
the risks he's willing to take...
天啊 伊森 你就不能
Man, Ethan, can't you even
享受这一刻吗 天啊
enjoy the moment, man?
我是说 我们赢了 我们救了他
I mean, we won. We saved his life.
是的 是的
Yeah. Yeah.
好吧
Okay.
诺亚 诺亚
Noah...Noah.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我是应该庆祝一下
I should be celebrating.
如果像我说的那样等着
If we'd waited like I wanted,
卡尔就肠穿孔了
Carl's bowel would've perforated.
结果还不错
Well, it turned out okay.
是的 诺亚
Yeah, Noah...
我希望你成功 这你知道
I want you to succeed, you know that.
被崔医生训练了两年
After two years of Dr. Choi boot camp,
还有从马塞尔医生那里看到的
and what I've seen from Dr. Marcel...
怎么还会失败呢
don't know why I wouldn't.
如果你有所疑惑 需要建议
You ever need anything... questions, advice...
或是想找人说说话
just want to talk something out...
我知道去哪儿找你
Yeah, I know where to find you.
我得回到恢复室
I gotta get back to recovery.
我想在卡尔醒来时陪在他身边
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表