娜塔莉 什么情况
Natalie, what do we got?
他在失血 我们要给他做手术
He's losing blood. We need to get him to surgery.
好 扶他起来
All right, sit him up.
我弄担架下去带他出来
I'll get a sked down to bring him out.
我感觉不太好
Whoa, that--that doesn't feel so good.
怎么了
What's wrong?
他坐起来时血压太低
He can't maintain pressure sitting up.
能坚持到我们带他出来吗
Can he stay up long enough to pull him out?
泰勒 泰勒 不行 这样不行
Taylor? Taylor. No, it's not gonna happen.
给我四个单位非交叉配血的血液
Get me four units of uncrossmatched blood.
我得先让他稳定下来再...
I need to stabilize him before I...
你还好吗
Hey, you okay?
没事 马特 我没事
Yeah, Matt, I'm fine.
-发生什么事了 -你昏迷了一会儿
- What--what happened? - You blacked out for a minute,
我们先给你输点血 好吗
but we're gonna get you some blood, okay?
好的 我尽快把血给你
All right. I'll get that blood to you as soon as I can.
谢谢你 你坚持住 好吗
Thank you. Just hang in there, okay?
怎么会这样
Why is this happening?
终于有医生来了
Finally, a doctor.
你们搞清楚是怎么回事了吗
Have you figured out what's going on?
没有 实验室还没验莱西的血就停电了
No, the lab went down before they could run Lacey's blood.
这是什么破医院
What kind of a hospital is this?
妈妈
Mom...
很抱歉出现这种情况
I apologize for the circumstances.
-我们正在想办法解决 -那接下来怎么办
- We're trying to remedy it. - So what do we do next?
很遗憾 我们做不了什么
Unfortunately, we can't do much.
我已经呼叫了神经科 但要 要等很久
I've called neurology, but it--it's gonna be a long wait.
只不过是燃气泄漏
It's just a gas leak.
拜托 给我开点药之类的
Please, just give me some medicine or something.
吸入性治疗是可以缓解的
Treatment for inhalation is supportive.
这些症状 会随着时间减轻
The symptoms--they have to wear off over time.
她没有时间
She doesn't have time.
她得去参加足球训练
She needs to get to soccer practice.
是的 明天就是决赛了
Yeah, the finals are tomorrow.
我说实话 鉴于我所看到的情况
I gotta be honest. Given what I'm seeing,
我对你去参加比赛并不乐观
I'm not optimistic about you playing in that game.
-什么 -你不能这样
- What? - You can't do that.
-这是州级决赛 -我们需要她
- It's the state finals. - We need her!
霍斯特德医生 我必须要参加
Doctor Halstead, I have to play.
大家都指望我 而且我那么努力地训练
Everyone's counting on me and I've been working so hard.
我不能让她们失望
I can't let them down now.
我不能这样
I can't.
-你得想办法解决 -我知道
- You need to figure this out. - I hear you.
我们正在尽全力
We are doing our best.
你别紧张
Just try to take it easy,
放松 我们会帮你
relax, and let us take care of you.
我去看看为什么会停电
I'm gonna find out what's going on with the power
应该很快就能知道了
and hopefully we'll have some answers soon.
-我们输液的库存不多了 -用不到就没事
- We're low on fluids. - Only if they need them.
麦基 新的发电机有消息了吗
Mags, any word on the new genny?
还在上城区 都没装车
Still uptown, not even on the truck yet.
平静一点 吸气
Be nice to get the air back up, huh?
我现在是热锅上的蚂蚁
Yeah... I'm frying like an egg.
崔医生 达伦
Doctor Choi. It's Darren.
波动已经突破30了
The waveform broke 30.
气道压太高了 给我一把手术刀
Airway pressure's too high. Give me a scalpel.
干什么用
What's this for?
腹腔间隔室综合征
Abdominal compartment syndrome.
等等 你觉得里面都是血吗
Wait, you think that's all blood in there?
一定是盆腔血肿破裂了
Pelvic hematoma must've ruptured.
血压太高了
The pressure's so high,
他的血液回不到心脏
he's not getting any blood back to his heart.
但我们没法把他送去手术室
But if we can't get him upstairs to the O.R.,
要怎么治疗
how are we gonna take care of him?
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
好了
All right.
包扎起来
Let's pack him.
史蒂夫 看着我
Hey--hey, Steve. Look at me.
再多两分钟 他可能就死了
Two more minutes, he would've died.
你救了他一命
You saved his life.
过来
Come on.
把他包扎起来 然后把脏器装起来
Let's pack him up and build a bag for those intestines.
好的 好的
Okay. Okay.
好的 谢谢
All right, thanks.
威尔 那个痉挛的病人
Will, your patient with the tics.
-是的 -你 你怎么想
- Yeah. - What--what are you thinking?
问得好 消防队
Good question. Uh, the fire department
刚才告诉我学校没问题
just told me the school's clean,
所以燃气泄漏排除了
so that rules out gas leak.
她看起来很焦虑
She seems pretty anxious.
我可以介入吗 去打个招呼
You mind if I pop in and say hi?
当然 我不知道我们能不能
Yeah, sure. I don't know if we're gonna
在精神科来之前问到真实答案 但是
get any real answers till neuro gets here, but...
霍斯特德医生
Doctor Halstead!
没事的 没事的
It's okay. It's okay.
帮我把她侧过来
Help me get her on her side.
她在抽搐
She's seizing!
两毫克安定
Two milligrams ativan IM.
来了
You got it.
让开
Step aside.
好了 好了
Okay, okay.
所以 这些症状以前都没有过吗
So, you weren't experiencing any symptoms at all?
毫无征兆 突然发生的吗
No warning--it just came up out of nowhere?
是的
Yeah.
微积分 我 我很惊讶
Calculus, wow. I'm--I'm very impressed
你现在还能专心看这个
that you can concentrate on that right now.
一周后预修课考试 我也没办法
AP test is in a week. I don't have a choice.
这种情况我们
Well, I'm sure that we can arrange
可以安排医疗延期
for a medical extension under the circumstances...
有医疗延期记录的人
People with medical extensions
进不了普林斯顿
don't get into Princeton.
天啊 我觉得我要吐了
Oh, my God-- I think I'm gonna puke.
等一下 我给你拿东西接着
Okay, wait a second. Let me get you something.
吐吧 没事
There you go. Yeah, okay.
好了 你没事
Okay. You're fine.
-我等一下过来 -好的
- I'll check back. - Yeah.
好了
There you go.
我很快过来 好吗
I'll be right back, okay?
我们没得选择
We don't have a choice.
得把她们隔离起来
We need to put them in isolation.
你不知道这是什么情况
You don't know what it is.
可能是环境或者药物
Could be environmental or drugs...
她的症状发生得特别快 不是吗
Her symptoms came on awfully quickly, didn't they?
到目前为止 感染的可能性最大
As of right now, infection's top of the list.
好的 那就启用隔离方案
All right, then start the isolation protocol.
好的
Okay.
麦基 你去安排别的护士负责这个病案
Maggie, I want you to put another nurse on this case.
莎伦 每个人都是超负荷工作
Sharon, everyone's got too much on their plate.
我没事
I'm fine.
你两周前刚做了胸部切除手术
You had a lumpectomy for breast cancer two weeks ago,
现在还在化疗
and now you're on chemo.
你的免疫力很低
You're immunocompromised.
而且我们不知道这些姑娘是什么情况
And we don't know what these girls have.
我会小心的 别担心
I'm going to be careful. Don't worry.
-血压又报♥警♥了 -放开心脏
- Pressure's tanking again. - Release the heart.
好吧 我们需要主动脉内囊反球泵
All right, we need an intra-aortic balloon pump.
只有这样才能在缝合移植器官时
It's the only way to hold his pressure
稳住他的血压
while we sew on the graft.
但我们没有X光确认它是否在正确的位置
But we can't x-ray to see if it's in the right place.
所以需要你把手放在这里
So I'm gonna need you to put your hand in there
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表