-我去去就回 -我没事
- Be right back. - I'm fine.
-好吗 你一个人可以吧 -没事
- All right, you all right? - I'm fine.
他当着我们的面喝药自杀
He's committing suicide right in front of us.
怎么就是灰色地带了
How is this a gray area?
他的情况实在特殊
Well, it's complicated due to his condition
还有他的预后
and his prognosis.
你们看没看
Have you had a chance to review
谢帕德先生的病历 萨姆
Mr. Shepard's medical records, Sam?
看了 确实是晚期
Yeah, he's terminal.
要是我的话就给他做个切除
I could go in and do a resection
然后大剂量放疗
and aggressively radiate,
但顶多能支撑一年多 不超过十五个月
but it'd buy him 12 to 15 months tops.
他是能活多久的问题 而不是能不能治
It's a question of when and not if with this guy.
那么谢帕德先生确实有权拒绝治疗
And Mr. Shepard has the right to refuse treatment.
他就是个毛头小子
He's just a kid.
-法律上说不是 -他才十八岁
- Not according to the law. - He's 18.
满嘴说什么要把脑子冻起来 拜托
He's talking about freezing his brain, for Chrissakes.
他还以为自己活在漫画书里呢
He thinks he's living in some kind of comic book.
目前的人体冷冻术是什么水平 萨姆
Well, where are we with cryonics, Sam?
真的能做到冷冻大脑吗
I mean, is it possible to freeze the brain?
算是吧 但那是最简单的一环
Yeah, sort of, but that's the easy part.
难就难在解冻之后还能正常运作
Hard part's thawing it out again and having it still work,
而这一点还完全做不到
and that ain't even close to happening.
古德温女士 我还得给这小子做个胃灌洗
Mrs. Goodwin, I need to lavage this kid's stomach right now,
否则药物就要进入血管了
or else the drugs will get into his bloodstream.
那时就不得不上维生系统了
We'll be forced to use supportive measures.
不 谢帕德先生拒绝心肺复苏和插管 崔医生
No, no, Mr. Shepard has a DNI and a DNR, Dr. Choi.
所以除非医院判定他不具备
So unless the hospital deems him incapable
做出知情决定的能力 我们必须尊重他的意愿
of making an informed decision, we have to honor his wishes.
那好 我们先评估一下
All right, so let's ascertain
谢帕德先生做出决定的能力
Mr. Shepard's decisional capacity,
然后根据结果做决定吧
and then go from there.
丹尼尔
Uh, Daniel?
丹尼尔
Daniel?
-在 -谢帕德先生的事
- Yeah. - Mr. Shepard?
好 我会跟他谈
Yes, I will talk to him.
他还有多长时间会失去意识
How long before he starts to lose consciousness?
40到45分钟吧
40, 45 minutes.
莎伦 我有事找你
Sharon, a word, please.
那边有一个叫宝拉的人
There's someone named Paula over there
说她是来随时陪护我的
saying that she's here to shadow me.
麦基 抱歉
Oh, Maggie, I'm sorry.
我本来想提前跟你说一下的
I intended to speak with you about that first.
接下来的几周内
First the next few weeks,
宝拉会是你的新专员
Paula is going to be your new orientee,
毕竟你现在要忙的事情很多
considering how much you have on your plate.
莎伦 我感觉挺好的
Sharon, really, I feel great.
化疗之后你不觉得很疲惫吗
Don't you feel worn down from your chemo?
不会
No.
而且东慈爱医院的肿瘤医生你也很满意
And you're happy with your oncologist at East Mercy?
他们给我的治疗很有效 莎伦
They're treating me fine, Sharon.
而且在这里谁都不知道
And no one here knows anything,
可如果有个人随时跟着我
but if I've got someone shadowing me around,
他们就会有疑问的
people here are gonna start asking questions.
太晚了 宝拉已经归你了
Well, it's too late. Paula's yours.
-可我... -你就顺着我吧
- But I just- - Humor me.
凯莎 你好 我是曼宁医生
Hello, Keisha. Hi, I'm Dr. Manning.
听说你伤了腿
I hear you hurt your leg.
她从微波炉里帮我端一杯热水出来
She tripped and fell carrying a cup of hot water
结果绊倒了
for me out of the microwave.
热水全撒她腿上了
Spilled all over her leg.
我很遗憾
I'm sorry to hear that.
我检查一下情况可以吗
How about I take a look, all right?
来看看
All right, let's see.
左前侧大腿上
2 to 3% superficial partial thickness
出现2%到3%浅二度烧伤
on the left anterior thigh.
这是二级烧伤
She has a second-degree burn.
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
但是应该能够自主痊愈
But it should be able to heal
不需要手术
on its own without surgery,
但是大概需要几周时间
but it will take a few weeks.
我会做一些简单清洗处理
I'm gonna do a quick scrub bedside
这样能够加快痊愈速度
just to speed up the process.
帮她输点液吧
Will you start her on an IV?
会疼吗
Is it gonna hurt her?
不会 会给她上镇定剂
No, I will give Keisha sedation.
不会有任何感觉
She won't feel a thing.
谢谢你一直这么乖 凯莎
Thank you for being so still, Keisha.
你真勇敢
You are a very brave girl.
好了 我很快回来
All right, I'll be back shortly.
谢谢
Thank you.
你们好啊
Hey, guys.
-你好啊 -你们怎么来了
- Hi. - What are you doing here?
你们不是要去公园吗
I thought you were headed to the park.
本来要去的 但是在一起准备零食的时候
Well, we were, but we were putting some snacks together.
想到你可能会饿
We figured you might get hungry,
就过来看看你
so thought we'd stop by.
有什么好吃的
What you got?
是饼干
It's a cookie.
是饼干吗
It's a cookie?
谢谢
Thank you.
我会跟午餐一起吃的 好不好
I'm gonna eat it with my lunch, okay?
-好 -好的
- Okay. - Okay.
我们让妈妈继续工作吧 好吗
Well, why don't we let Mommy get back to work?
回见
I'll see you.
好了 我们出去吧
All right, let's head on out.
别太辛苦了
Don't work too hard.
看到这扇门了吗
See this door?
我们现在就穿过这扇门
We're gonna walk through this door here.
欧文长得好快
That Owen's getting so big.
是啊
Yeah.
是这样 我最近一直在研究
Hey, so listen, I've been doing some research
关于创伤后复健的问题
on post-traumatic injury rehabilitation,
发现了由五角大楼出资支持的
and there's this computerized training program
一个电子化训练项目 已经取得了初步成效
funded by the Pentagon that's had some early success.
现在还没有上市
Now it's not on the market yet,
但是艾布拉姆说楼上有测试版本
but Abrams says there's a beta version
你可以去试试看
upstairs you can try out.
也许能帮你唤回记忆
It might help you get your memory back.
凯莎准备好清洁创口了
Keisha's ready to be debrided.
谢谢
Thanks.
你帮她连上监控器
Will you hook her up to the monitors
准备五毫克依托咪酯
and prep her for 5mgs of etomidate?
如果你有兴趣的话
And I can forward you the details
我可以把项目细节发给你
on that program if you like.
好啊
Sure.
跟你签约的这个组织 CCI
This outfit that you've contracted with, CCI?
他们会不断地给你希望
They're gonna store you indefinitely with the hope
告诉你将来一定能有办法
that in the future there will be a cure
治愈你身上的癌症
for the cancer that you have.
对
Yeah.
听起来很贵
Sounds expensive.
爷爷死的时候我继承了一笔钱
I inherited some money when Gramps died.
足够支付了
Enough to cover it.
听起来不太靠谱 小谢
It is pretty far-out stuff, Shep.
你跟家人商量过吗
You discussed any of this with your family?
试过
I tried.
好
Yeah.
他们...
They don't...
他们不明白 他们不理解
they don't get it. They don't understand.
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表