Airways cleared.
两侧均有呼吸声
Breath sounds bilaterally.
好 做个胸腔和盆骨X光
All right, let's get a chest and pelvis x-ray.
血氧量92% 血压100/65
Uh, sats 92%. BP 100/65.
瞳孔等大 很圆 对光有反应
Pupils are equal, round, and reactive to light.
好 帮她把衣服脱掉
All right, let's take down that dressing and see
看看血是哪里来的
where all that blood's coming from.
没看到任何外伤
I'm not seeing any other major external traumas.
不知是否有流血伤口
Uh, not sure if there's active bleeding or not.
拿点生理盐水 冲一下看看
Well, grab some saline and flush it out.
我要用什么尺寸的注射器
What size syringe should I use?
算了 我来
Forget that, give it to me.
使劲挤
Squeeze hard.
好 我能看到伤口全貌了
Okay, I can visualize the full wound.
撕裂伤很深
It's a deep lac.
帽状腱膜肌肉完整
Galea muscle's intact.
皮肤表层还有点出血
Still a little bit of bleeding from the skin edge.
好 继续帮她压着
All right, well, put some pressure back on it,
先做她的透视 然后送她去做全景CT
let's get her x-ray and then send her up to CT for a panscan.
之后再做缝合
We'll stitch her up later.
走吧
Let's move.
她昏迷不醒是坏迹象吧
Isn't it a bad sign that she's so groggy?
但愿只是脑震荡
Hopefully it's just a concussion.
她妈妈来了 朱恩·帕滕
Mom is here. June Patten.
情况稳定 去创伤室
Stable, Baghdad.
好
All right.
朱恩你好 我是曼宁医生 这是库里小姐
Hi, June, I'm Dr. Manning. This is Ms. Curry.
她是四年级医学生
She's a fourth year medical student.
-凯拉在哪里 -她情况稳定
- Where's Kayla? - She's stable.
她正在楼上做透视
She's up getting some x-rays to make sure
检查一下是否有内伤
there's no internal injuries.
我启动的时候她绝对系了安全带
I swear her seatbelt was on when I started the car.
-我能看看她的胳膊吗 -当然
- Uh, can I look at her arm? - Yeah, go ahead.
肘部有变形
There's a deformity at the elbow,
但是神经和血管完整
but neuro vascular intact.
来做透视吧
Let's get some x-rays.
我要是知道她解开了安全带肯定会停车的
I would've pulled over if I'd known she'd taken it off.
我要见凯拉
I need to see Kayla.
不行 朱恩 听话
No--June, please.
我们得给你做透视 好吗
We need to get these x-rays, okay?
等她从放射科回来你就可以见她
You can see Kayla as soon as she's back from radiology.
好吗
All right?
谢谢 请退后
Thank you. Step back.
开拍
Shooting.
看起来是简单的后肘关节脱位
Looks like a simple posterior elbow dislocation.
我们得尽快治疗 保证血液供应
We need to reduce it to preserve blood supply.
50毫克芬太尼 1单位咪♥达♥唑♥仑♥
50 mics of fentanyl, one of versed.
好吗 艾尔莎
All right, Elsa?
掌心向上继续牵引
Supinate while applying traction.
好 马上就好 再努力一把
All right, you almost got it. A little further.
好了 我感觉进去了
Okay, okay, I felt it go in.
好 再做一次透视
All right, let's do a repeat x-ray
确认已经复位 给她戴上固定护具
to confirm and get her an immobilizer.
等凯拉回来你就能见她了
You'll be able to see Kayla as soon as she's back.
还是疼
It still hurts.
感到酸痛是正常的
Some soreness is to be expected,
如果你有任何需要 就跟他们说
but if you need anything, you let them know
他们会直接通知我
and they'll page me directly.
茜茜
Hey! Hey, CeCe.
麦基
Maggie.
快来 快
Come here. Come here.
真乖 你还好吗
There you go. How you doing, girl?
准备好休息几小时了
Ready to get off my feet for a few hours.
好啊
Well, come on.
拉个椅子 陪我待会儿
Pull up a chair and stay a while.
-早 -派珀会照顾你
- Morning. - Piper's got you.
我永远不会习惯这个
I'll never get used to this.
我感觉是你自愿
Kind of feels like you volunteered
遭受这种待遇的 不是吗
to get your ass kicked, doesn't it?
-好像是这样 -慢慢就好了
- Sounds about right. - It gets better.
他们给你用类固醇了吗
They juice yours up with steroids yet?
我今天第一次来
Uh-uh. Today's my first day.
你会很喜欢的
You're gonna love it.
真的吗
Yeah?
就像最需要的时候
It's like getting a jolt of rocket fuel
给你一罐火箭燃料
right when you need it.
很想要
I could use that.
你看起来脸色不错
You look pretty good to me.
抱歉 我是本
I'm sorry. I'm Ben.
我是麦基 姓洛克伍德
Maggie...Lockwood.
幸会 麦基
Nice to meet you, Maggie.
你如果还需要
And I'll be right here
有人提供一线希望 欢迎来这里找我
in case you need any more silver linings.
知道这一点我很开心 本
Glad I know where to find you, Ben.
吉娜·托德 你好 我是崔医生
Gina Todd? Hi, I'm Dr. Choi.
我认得这件外套 军人哦
I recognize that jacket. Army, huh?
-对 -他之前是一名海军
- That's right. - He's in the Navy.
-就喜欢聊这个 -我能理解
- It's kind of his thing. - I get it.
光明正大表现出来
Wear it loud and proud.
你怎么了 吉娜
So what's going on, Gina?
我胳膊感染了
Um, I have this infection in my arm
在我的假肢连接的地方
where my prosthesis is connected.
在沃尔特-里德陆军医疗中心接受过治疗 但
Getting treatment at Walter Reed, but, uh,
疼的我要命
this is killing me.
我还从来没见过这样的假肢呢
I've never seen a prosthetic device like this.
一般只是单关节的运动
Most move at just one joint,
而这个看着复杂得多
but this looks so much more complex.
独一无二的 我想
One of a kind, I think.
这里面耗费了很多的研发呢
Tons of R&D went into this thing.
像是未来世界的东西
Looks like something from the future.
是啊 看这个
Yeah, check this out.
你是怎么做到的
How are you able to do that?
假肢与我的神经系统进行了三年的对接
Three years of interfacing the arm with my nerves.
所以它是和你的神经系统相连的
So it's wired to your nervous system?
你是用你的大脑控制它吗
You're controlling that with your brain?
我们看看感染的情况吧
Let's take a look at this infection, all right?
我感觉好多了
I'm feeling much better.
-很好 -我想我可以回家了
- Good. - I think I'm ready to go home.
这个有必要吗
Is this necessary?
我们还没介绍过 我是霍斯特德医生
We haven't met. I'm Dr. Halstead.
我是克斯汀
Kirsten.
-你是... -她是我女朋友
- And, uh, you are... - She's my girlfriend.
我明白了
I see.
汤姆...
So, Tom...
很遗憾 你的检查结果显示
Unfortunately, your test results show
你的肝脏急性衰竭
you're in acute liver failure,
引起了胃出血
which is causing bleeding in your stomach.
-我们可以走了吗 -不行
- Can we go now? - No.
汤姆需要接受治疗
Tom needs to be treated.
否则他可能会发展成终末期肝衰竭
If not, he could wind up in end-stage liver failure.
-终末期 -别出声
- End-stage? - Be quiet.
治疗 那到底指的是什么
Treated? What exactly does that entail?
开始呢 我需要进行更多的检查
Well, for starters, I need to run some more tests
以找出肝衰竭的原因
to find out what's causing the liver failure.
不 把这些都给他拔了吧
No, unhook him from all of this.
我们要走了
We're going.
等一下
Oh, wait a minute.
汤姆 你的想法呢
Tom, what do you want?
我想要走
I wanna leave.
我强烈建议你不要走
Well, I strongly advise you not to.
我们走 汤姆 站起来
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表