你好 伯特
Hey, Bert.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
这俩人经历了一场糟糕的离婚
These two people went through a terrible divorce.
他们已经一年没说过话了
They haven't talked to each other for a year.
我只想让他们高兴 仅此而已
I just want them to be happy. That's it.
-莎伦 -伯特
- Sharon. - Bert.
6号♥治疗室一名幼儿病人 父母刚赶到
Toddler in treatment six. Parents just got here.
只要有无副作用的自然措施
If there are natural options without side effects,
我们都会先尝试
we try those first.
也许更直接的治疗...
Perhaps a more immediate treatment--
你是说抗生素吗 不
You mean antibiotics? No.
从外表看 他可能看起来很正常
On the outside, he may look normal,
但是在身体内部
but on the inside,
肺炎因潜伏期长而臭名昭著
pneumonia is notorious for its slow progression.
这些医院总是用诊断吓唬人
You scare people with diagnoses
然后卖♥♥给病人多余的治疗
and then you sell them on treatments they don't need.
这是本月第二次
This is the second time this month
父母对你的诊断失去信心
the parents have lost faith in your judgment.
不再妥协了 我们要回家了
No more. We're going home.
他现在需要这些抗生素
He needs these antibiotics now.
不
No!
-喂 -保安
- Hey! - Security!
你疯了吗
Are you out of your mind?
-保安 -没事的 孩子
- Security! - It's okay, buddy.
一切都会好起来
Everything's going to be all right.
快开门
Open this door!
情况怎么样了
Well, where are we?
比四个小时前的情况要好些
In a better position than we were four hours ago,
但好得有限
but barely.
你挺走运 考密克快速动用了些关系
Lucky for you, Kalmick did some quick maneuvering
争取到了法庭的命令为卢卡斯进行治疗
and wrangled up a court order to treat Lucas.
总算有个好消息
Well, that's a relief.
但是 你那种
Still, there's no excuse
非常鲁莽的行为是不可原谅的
for your extremely reckless behavior.
我尽可能在把控曼宁医生了
I made every effort to keep Dr. Manning on a short leash.
我理解我的行为看上去毫无理性
I understand my actions appear irrational.
你把那小孩锁在病房♥里
You locked that boy in a room.
我别无选择
I didn't have a choice.
从他的监护人手里把孩子给绑♥架♥了
Kidnapped him from his guardians.
他们让孩子有生命危险
They were risking his life.
我们大家都冷静一下吧
Why don't we all just bring it down a few notches, okay?
曼宁医生 你明白违背家长的意愿
Mr. Manning, you understand administering antibiotics
在取得法庭命令之前
against the parents' wishes,
就使用抗生素
and before securing a court order,
使得本院面临重大的诉讼
left this hospital open for a major lawsuit.
卢卡斯的父母让我别无选择
Lucas's parents gave me no other options.
他们不想接受诊断结果
Okay, they were unwilling to accept the diagnosis
并且想要离开医院
and wanted to leave the hospital.
这点她说得没错
Well, she's right about that.
我想让那孩子尽早出院
I want that boy discharged as soon as possible.
先别急着走
Not so fast.
如果你出现任何方面的问题
If you're in any way compromised,
你需要立即从这个病例里退出来
you need to recuse yourself from this case immediately.
我向你保证 我的医学判断力没有问题
I assure you, my medical judgment is sound.
我希望你说得是真的
I hope for Lucas' sake and your own
为了卢卡斯也为了你
that that's true.
发生的事我都听说了
Hey, I heard what happened.
现在我不需要再对我进行说教
I don't need another lecture right now.
我没打算说教 我是想让你和我聊...
I wasn't gonna lecture you. I was gonna offer to talk--
我不需要被监视
I don't need to be supervised,
我也不需要你的帮助
and I don't need your help.
刚刚为你又清理出两层架子
Hey, just cleared two more shelves for you.
你干嘛不把客房♥的壁橱让我用呢
Can't you just give me the guest room closet?
他和她的
His and hers?
全都归你了
All yours. Have at it.
我们结婚以后
And after we're married,
你知道我们要找个大点的房♥子 对吧
you know we're getting a bigger place, right?
有很多壁橱的房♥子
With a lot of closets?
遵命 夫人
Ah, yes, ma'am.
好消息 我明天不用双班了
Good news, I got out of pulling a double tomorrow.
-晚饭然后看电影 -我不行
- Dinner and a movie? - I can't.
我在培训新来的护士呢
I'm training a new nurse.
周六怎么样
How about Saturday?
我要去海军招聘的活动
Got that Navy recruiting event.
中午1点到1点半我倒是有个午餐休息的时间
I do have a lunch break from 1:00 to 1:30.
半小时我们能干什么
Uh, what are we gonna do with half an hour?
我有些主意
Oh, I have some ideas.
我明白了
I see.
该跑步了 快点吧
Time to hit the pavement. Hurry up!
早上起来诺亚温柔的声音
Hmm, the gentle sounds of Noah in the morning.
来了
Coming!
-再见 -再见
- Bye. - Bye.
跑步愉快
Have fun.
你说的那些动静是怎么回事
What happened to all that noise you were talking?
跟上
Keep up!
-你听见了吗 -嗯
- Hey, did you hear that? - Yeah.
是小巷子里的
It's coming from the alley.
-好了 -我改主意了
- Come on! - I changed my mind.
放开她
Hey, get off her!
-喂 -臭婊♥子♥
- Hey! - Punk bitch!
-放开她 好了 我们走
- Get off her! - Come on, come on, let's go!
-报♥警♥ -好
- Call 911! - Okay.
-没事了 -我在报♥警♥了
- It's okay, it's okay. - I'm calling.
求求你 不要
No, please. Please.
我是非法居留的
I'm illegal.
好吧
Okay, okay. All right.
我们在医院工作 我们会让你安全的
Hey, we work at the hospital. We'll keep you safe, okay?
不
No!
把电♥话♥挂了 艾普尔
End the call, April.
-他们要是回来怎么办 -听我的
- What if they come back? - Just do it.
你叫什么
Hey, hey, what's your name?
-雅辛塔 -雅辛塔
- Jacinta. - Jacinta.
你别动 让我来给你检查一下
Just stay put and let me check you out, okay?
我是医生
I'm a doctor.
头部很深的伤口
Hmm, deep head lac.
用这个
Use this.
听着 我们真的需要把你送到
All right, look, we really need to get you
急诊室去
to the emergency room, all right?
不
No!
我没事
I'm fine.
雅辛塔 醒醒
Jacinta, Jacinta! Come on. Come on now.
醒醒 醒醒
Come on. Come on.
坚持住 雅辛塔
Stay with us, Jacinta. Jacinta, stay with me.
醒醒 醒醒...
Come on, come on, come on, come on...
出血已经止住了
The bleeding stopped.
输液袋空了 我去再拿一袋
IV bag is out. I'll grab another.
好
Okay.
我在哪
Where am I?
雅辛塔 我是塞克斯顿医生
Jacinta, I'm Dr. Sexton.
今天早上你被殴打之后
My sister and I, we found you
被我姐姐和我发现了
after you'd been attacked this morning.
你现在在医院
You're at the hospital.
-医院 -是的
- The hospital? - Yeah.
不 不 我不能进医院
No, no. I can't be here.
-没关系的 -我们没报♥警♥
- It's okay. - We didn't call the police,
但你现在不适合活动
but you shouldn't move right now.
你有一点气胸
You suffered a small pneumothorax,
肺萎陷
a collapsed lung.
我...我没有任何感觉
I--I don't feel anything.
我们给你注射了一些吗♥啡♥止疼
We gave you some morphine for the pain.
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表