Shields!
走 走 走
Go, go, go.
带她走 带她走
Get her out! Get her out!
带她离开这 快走 走
Get her out of there. Move, move!
我很遗憾你儿子去世了
I'm sorry about your son.
你也走
Go ahead.
不要 别这样
No! Come on.
别这样
Come on, man.
别这么做
Don't do that!
-突破 突破 突破 - 克罗特 不要
- Breach, breach, breach! - Crockett! No!
克罗特
Crockett!
娜塔莉
Natalie?
快抱一个
Come here, you.
你还好吗 你有受伤吗
Are you okay? Are you hurt?
没有 我没伤 但克罗特
No, I'm fine. I'm--but Crockett.
-怎么了 他在哪 -我不知道
- What--where is he? - I don't know.
他本来在房♥子里 然后有人开枪了
He was in the house, and there was a gunshot,
然后警♥察♥们蜂拥进去了
and all the officers swarmed in,
但他们不让我进去
but they won't let me in.
也不告诉我任何情况
They won't tell me anything.
克罗特
Crockett.
我好害怕
I was so scared.
我没事 我没事
I'm okay, I'm okay.
-你没事吧 -没事
- You all right? - Yeah.
好了 把他送去急诊科
All right, get him to the E.D.
保证尽快给他2单位分流血液
Make sure you get him two units of uncrossed blood, stat.
那家伙欠你们一条命
That man owes you his life.
不管怎么样 我很理解
For what it's worth, I completely understand
你为什么做这些
why you did what you did.
我真希望可以让她动摇
I wish I could just shake her.
我想让她明白她这是
I wanna make her see she's--
她这是在毁掉自己的未来
she's just throwing her future away.
这是我们作为家长最原始的本能
I mean, it's our most basic, primal instinct as parents
想保护我们的孩子 通常是不被自己毁掉
to protect our kids, often from themselves, right?
这时候就变得很难
Which is when it gets really tricky.
如果你能抑制住那种本能 如果你能
If you can resist that instinct, if you can just--
试着让克丽丝塔自己摸索
just try and let Krista figure things out on her own...
你是说让她失去一切
You mean let her lose everything.
如果代价是这样 那没错
If that's what it takes, yeah.
我是说 如果你能忍♥耐着
I mean, if you can tolerate watching her experience
看她承担自己所做决定的后果
the consequences of her own decisions,
那么很有可能到了最后
there's a really good chance that eventually,
她会认识到听话的好处
she will see the benefits of staying compliant.
乔安妮 那也是她唯一
And Joanne, that's the only real shot she has
可以学习如何控制疾病的机会
at learning how to manage her illness.
你来干什么
What are you doing here?
我给你带了些东西
So, uh, I--I brought you something.
什么东西
What... What's that?
纳络酮
It's, uh-- It's suboxone.
我明天会再给你带一点
Okay, I'll bring you more tomorrow.
你不该受到这样的折磨
You should not have to suffer like this.
你先是告发了我 然后你又来
First, you snitch on me. Then you come in here
破坏我的康复治疗吗
and you jeopardize my recovery?
他们抓到了我
They catch me,
我才也不能行医了
I would never be able to practice again.
-汉娜 我只是 -你走
- Hannah, I was just-- - Go.
你走 再也别回来 你走啊
Go and don't come back again. Go!
你走 快走
Go! Go!
滚
Get out!
滚 现在就滚
Get out. Get out now!
汉娜 你还好吗
Hannah, is everything okay?
-本 -你听我说
- Ben. - Now look here.
我知道你习惯在医院管理事务了
I know you're used to running things in the hospital,
但是我自己做主 不要为我做决定
but I am my own man. Do not make decisions for me.
好吗
Okay?
你还在等结果吗
You're still waiting for your results?
抱歉 亲爱的
I'm sorry, babe.
我真的办不到 如果是坏结果呢
I just can't-- What if it's bad news?
如果激素疗法不管用怎么办
What if the hormone therapy isn't working?
那我们就再想别的办法
Then we'll figure something else out.
你走每一步我都会陪着你的
I'm gonna be with you every step of the way.
我知道你会的 所以我很害怕
I know you will, and that's what scares me.
-什么意思 -本 别
- What's that mean? - Ben, no--
麦基
Maggie.
我在谷底的时候是你陪着我
You were by my side at my lowest.
现在你处于康复期
And now you're in remission.
你应该去打保龄球 开开心心
You should be out there, having fun,
而不是跟我困在医院里
not stuck in the hospital with me.
你又来了 你又告诉我该怎么办了
There you go again, telling me what to do.
你还是不明白 是不是
You don't get it, do you?
你就是我的人生
You are my life.
抱歉打扰
Sorry to interrupt.
我带来了很好的消息
I come bearing very good news.
什么
What?
你们想进办公室谈吗
Do you want to step in my office?
不 拜托 现在就告诉我
No! Please, tell me now.
放射科医生看了你的扫描结果
The radiologist read your scans.
没有肿块的迹象
No sign of a mass.
还有你的血检
And your blood work--
结果真的很好 没检测出肿瘤指标
it was remarkable, really. No detectable tumor markers.
所以那是不是意味着
So does that mean...
你正式进入康复期了
You're officially in remission.
在卵子受精以后
After inseminating the eggs,
很不幸 我们并未发现受精卵
unfortunately, we found that none of them fertilized.
我知道这不是你们想要的结果
I know this is not the news you wanted,
但这不一定是你们长路的终点
but it doesn't have to be the end of the road.
你们最快六周之后可以再进行下一个周期
You can start another cycle in as little as six weeks.
我们谈过以后再告知你
Um, we'll talk about it and let you know.
不 我会做的
No. I'll do it.
很好 你想做什么庆祝一下
All right, so what do you wanna do to celebrate?
水疗 晚饭 你随便说 我请客
A spa treatment, dinner-- you name it, I got you.
跟你在一起就足够了
Just being with you. That's enough.
别这样 快点想一个
Aww, come on. Come on, come on, come on.
你刚才不还在教我怎么开心吗
Weren't you just lecturing me about having fun?
-对 -要玩就玩大的
- Yeah. - Look, go big or go home.
如果你现在有一个愿望 世上任何东西
If you had one wish, right now, anything in the world,
-你想要什么 -说实话吗
- what would it be? - Honestly?
如果
If...
我唯一想要的就是
The only thing I would wish is...
和你一起度过余生
To spend the rest of my life with you.
你认真的吗
Are you serious?
你最好别是在跟我开玩笑
You know, you better not be playing with me,
你要知道 我可能明天就娶你
because, you know, I'd marry you tomorrow.
-我没开玩笑 -亲爱的
- I'm not playing. - Oh, baby.
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表