Hey, Priya, can you hear me?
拉尼克医生马上就到
Dr. Lanik's on his way.
好 我需要肾上腺素
Okay, I need epi.
没事的
It's okay.
你会没事的
You're gonna be okay.
出什么事了
What the hell happened?
我不知道
I--I don't know.
霍斯特德医生 琳恩在抽搐
Dr. Halstead! Lynne's seizing.
她出现了戒断反应
She's going through withdrawal.
-再推注五毫克安定 -已经推注了
- Push another five of Ativan. - I already did.
抽搐没有停止
Seizure's not breaking.
血压飚升到180/100
BP's spiking 180/100.
她需要异丙酚丸 威尔
She needs a propofol bolus, Will.
-我们得给她用镇静剂 -好 用吧
- We gotta snow her. - All right, do it.
保护她的气道
Gotta protect her airway.
妈妈
Mommy?
杰西 你在这干什么
Jesse, what are you doing here?
为什么她会抖成那样
Why is she shaking like that?
给他戴上氧气面罩
Put him on a mask.
腹部膨胀 触感柔软
Belly's distended and tender.
心率上升到120
Heart rate's up to 120.
血压91/76 怎么回事
Bp's 91/76. What happened?
他出现了出血性休克
He's in hemorrhagic shock.
快速输入两个单位的血
Two units on the rapid transfuser.
还能给他用内窥镜吗
Can we still scope him?
不 太不稳定了
No, too unstable.
我们只能给他做手术了 打开混合手术室
We have to open him up. Open up the hybrid room!
我们走
Let's move.
你的病人怎么样了
How's your patient?
她的恐慌症又发作了
Oh, uh, she had another panic attack,
但现在稳定了
but, uh, she's stable.
拉尼克医生刚刚要求再做一次化验
Dr. Lanik just ordered repeat labs.
她又发作了吗
She had another one?
对于触发原因有想法吗
Any ideas on the trigger?
查尔斯医生 我真的很抱歉
Dr. Charles, I'm really sorry.
我不能什么都不做就让她回家
I--I couldn't send her home with nothing.
所以我让她试了那个唱歌♥的应用
So I--I had her try the singing.
你觉得这就是她再次发作的原因
And you think that that's why she had another episode?
是的 她真的很焦虑
Yeah, well, she-- she got really anxious,
然后她又吃了一颗抗抑郁药
and then she took another anti-depressant,
而且我 我也不知道
and I--I don't know.
我觉得这是我的错
I think this is my fault.
等等 她服用了第二剂
Wait, wait, wait-- she took a second dose
常规处方之外的抗抑郁药
on top of her regular prescription?
-对 -她具体是在什么时候服用的
- Yes. - When exactly did she do that?
大约在她晕倒前20分钟
Maybe 20 minutes before she collapsed.
但恐慌症发作通常是对于压力源的
But panic attacks are typically an immediate response
即时反应 没有时延性
to a stressor-- not time-delayed.
而且额外的抗抑郁药
And an extra antidepressant
无论如何都不会引起毒性反应
wouldn't provoke a toxic response anyway.
听着 我们要不在她的血检中加上
Look, why don't we add an FBC and
空腹血糖和类胰蛋白酶检测
tryptase to her blood work?
做更多的化验 你在想什么
More tests? What--what are you thinking?
我也说不好 但我不太确定
Eh, I--I don't know yet, but I'm not positive
这位病人是不是恐慌症发作
we're looking at panic attacks here.
好吧
Okay.
你妈妈告诉我
Your mom told me that
这里面放了几本你最喜欢的书
you kept some of your favorite books in here.
拿一本出来我们一起看好吗
Why don't you pick one out for us to read?
为什么那个医生要把一个东西
Why was that doctor sticking something
插到我妈妈喉咙里
down my mommy's throat?
为了帮助她呼吸
To help her breathe.
她吃了那个药才变成这样的 对吗
It's 'cause of that stuff she takes, isn't it?
你听说过坏习惯吗
Have you ever heard of a bad habit?
我以前总是咬指甲
So I used to bite my nails all the time,
这就是坏习惯
and that's a bad habit.
而且有时当你养成习惯以后
And sometimes it's really hard to stop
要停下来真的很难
when you're so used to doing it.
我妈妈有坏习惯 是吗
My mom has a bad habit, doesn't she?
而且这个坏习惯让她生病了
And it's making her sick.
所以我今晚才必须留在这里
Is that why I have to stay here tonight?
事情要更复杂一些 杰西
Well, it's a little more complicated than that, Jesse.
因为我可以照顾她
'Cause I can take care of her.
我知道要怎么办 看
I know what to do. Look.
你背包里有纳洛酮
You have Narcan in your backpack?
妈妈给我的
My mommy gave it to me.
你知道怎么用吗
And you know how to use it?
如果我发现叫不醒我妈妈
If I find my mom and I can't wake her up,
就把她的头往后仰 然后挤一个到她的鼻子里
I tilt her head back and squirt one of these in her nose.
我以前这么做过
I've done it before.
-是吗 -做过几次
- You have? - A couple times.
你不用担心我妈妈
You don't need to worry about my mom
因为我能照顾她
'cause I can take care of her.
请不要把她从我身边带走
Please don't take her away from me.
很多血
Lot of blood.
-这块灰色的是什么 -缺血性肠
- What's that grey patch? - Ischemic bowel.
还能抢救吗
Can we salvage that?
如果提早三个小时的话
If we got in here three hours ago.
好了 控制住出血
All right, let's get control of this bleeding.
艾普尔 两倍止血药
April, hemostat times two.
塞克斯顿医生 夹住下面
Dr. Sexton, clamp under me.
马蒂 情况如何
Marty, how we looking?
心跳有点快 但血压正常
A little tachycardic, but pressure's holding.
还在渗血
Field's oozy.
再挂一个单位的血液和血浆
Hang another unit of blood and plasma.
收到
Got it.
肠系膜已夹紧
Mesentery's clamped off.
你以前做过肠切除吗
You ever resect a bowel before?
-没有 -你真幸运
- No. - Lucky you.
给塞克斯顿医生缝合枪
GIA 80 to Dr. Sexton.
开始干活吧
Let's get to work.
感觉怎么样
How do you feel?
像只烤鸡
Like a rotisserie chicken.
麦基
Listen, Maggie...
我想为之前的事道歉
I wanna apologize for earlier,
我知道自己得了癌症时
when I got the news about my cancer,
我...
I just...
我有点失控了
I went a little wild.
你有理由失控
For good reason.
但我还是太自私了
But still, it was selfish,
因为你也在与病魔抗争
given where you are in your fight.
我不想出去庆祝
I don't want to go out and celebrate.
除非我们两个都战胜了病魔
Not until we both can declare victory.
我何其有幸能遇到你
How lucky am I to have found you?
你给了我希望 本
You give me hope, Ben.
感觉怎么样
How do you feel?
我嗓子疼...
My throat is sore...
但总的来说
But overall...
对不起 我的嗓子太沙哑了
I'm sorry, I'm so hoarse.
可以给我喝点水吗
Could I have some water, please?
当然
Of course.
谢谢你
Thank you.
你看到了吗
You see that?
你的手很稳
Hand's pretty darn steady.
这种戒断治疗会有效果吗
Is there a chance this detox might work?
不好意思 德雷思科女士
Excuse me, Ms. Driscoll.
我是莎伦·古德温
I'm Sharon Goodwin,
这里的病患服务部主管
executive director of patient services here;
这位是儿童保护组织的玛德琳·加斯顿
and this is Madeline Gastern from Child Protective Services.
这是干什么
What's going on?
我很遗憾地通知你 琳恩
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表