Twelve minutes.
得赶紧结束 取下她的搭桥
Gotta finish up and take her off bypass.
补片前端已经缝合
Final knot on the patch is tied.
把线剪掉
Cut the stitch.
取下她的搭桥
Take her off bypass.
她的血压怎么样了 卡尔
How's her pressure, Carl?
血压是
PA pressure...
下降到50了 之前是80
down to 50. Was 80.
好现象
Good sign.
心室功能也很好
And good ventricular function.
我觉得这姑娘的健康问题解决了
I believe this little girl's health issues have been resolved.
我们缝合吧
Let's close.
我今晚不回家
I'm not coming home tonight.
我直接从这前往派驻地
I'll leave for my deployment from here.
为什么
Why?
我要陪着比尔·席勒
I'm gonna stay with Bill Schiller
直到他妻子醒来
till his wife wakes up.
我想陪着他
I want to be there for him.
你说的话是真心的吗
Did you mean what you said?
关于不想要孩子
About not wanting to have a baby?
我不知道我要什么
I don't know what I want.
你有六周想清楚
Well, you got six weeks to figure it out.
-麦基 -我在
- Maggie? - Yeah.
拉尼克医生找你
Dr. Lanik wants you.
好的
Okay.
他的氧饱和94% 正在好转
His O2 stats are 94%. They're improving.
他最新的胸片 肺部看起来也好多了
Look at his latest chest X-ray. Lungs look a lot better.
我不明白 他好转了
I don't understand. He's improving?
看起来是的 化验结果也好多了
Seems that way. Labs are better, too.
白细胞数到4了 的血小板上升到75
White count up to 4, platelets up to 75.
还比正常值低 但比好多了
Below normal, but a lot better than before.
怎么会
How?
我能想到的唯一原因
Well, the only thing I can think...
他们给他停了化疗
they stopped his chemo.
让他恢复了免疫系统
That allowed his immune system to bounce back,
抵御感染
fight the infection.
祈祷吧
Keep your fingers crossed.
你要治好我吗
So are you gonna go fix me?
是的
Yes, I am.
没错 你会睡着
Yep, you're gonna go to sleep,
当你醒来时 就没事了
and when you wake up, everything's gonna be okay.
好的
Okay.
曼宁医生
Dr. Manning?
和现在一样
It was just like this.
苏菲正从手术中恢复
Sophie was recovering from her surgery.
而李探员
And Agent Lee...
威尔爱你
Will loves you.
不把他追回来 你就是个傻子
You would be a fool not to take him back.
我的天
Oh, my God.
我对威尔太不公平了
I have been so unfair to Will.
一直以来 我对威尔太不公平了
All this time, I have been so unfair to Will.
乔迪应该很快就能重新滑冰了
Jordy should be back on the ice very soon.
谢天谢地
Thank God.
他比赛的时候告诉我
Let me know when he's competing.
我想去看
I'd like to come.
好的
I will.
谢谢你
Thank you.
看来乔迪可以继续飞了
Looks like Jordy gets to keep flying.
如果没有你
If it hadn't been for you...
麦克有新的肾了
Mike got a new kidney.
这是我今天听到最好的消息
Best news I've heard all day.
很高兴我们终于等到了
Glad we finally got there.
谢谢你帮忙
Thanks for your help.
谢谢你
Thank you.
你确定要这样吗
Are you sure you want to do this?
丹尼还是个小男孩的时候
We took Danny to Mackinac Island
我们带他去了麦基诺岛
when he was a little boy.
从那以后他就爱上了那里
He's loved it ever since.
他们给了我们很优♥惠♥的酒店价格
They gave us a really good hotel room rate
因为我们是淡季过去
because we're going off-season.
-准备了蜜月套房♥ -真好
- Bagged the honeymoon suite. - Nice.
还有蜜月套房♥
Oh. Got the honeymoon suite.
给 蓝色是无糖的
Here. Blue ones are sugar-free.
信你一回
I'll take your word for that.
我觉得太好了 你们
You know, I think it's great that you guys are
终于要去度蜜月了
gonna finally get that honeymoon.
是的
Yeah.
看看谁来了
Oh, look who's here.
妈妈
Hi, Mom.
我的宝贝 宝贝
Oh, my baby. Baby.
她来了
She's here.
-奶奶 -宝贝
- Hi, Grandma. - Hi, sweetie.
这是我的宝贝
There's my baby.
这是我的宝贝
There's my baby.
莎伦 伯特
Hey, Sharon, Bert. Hey.
你们可以离开一下吗
Can you guys excuse us for a sec, please?
爸爸
Dad.
不 不 没关系
No, no. Let it go.
这是我的宝贝
There's my baby.
爸爸 我想跟你和妈妈一起去
Uh, hey, Dad. I want to go with you and Mom.
宝贝 你当然会想一起去
Oh, sweetie. Of course you do.
只是你妈妈非常坚定地认为
It's just that your mom feels very strongly
只能我们俩去 我很抱歉
that it just be the two of us. I'm so sorry.
我知道 我去跟她说
I know. I'll talk to her.
宝贝 宝贝
Honey, honey--
爸爸 爸爸 为什么不行呢
Dad, Dad. Why not?
她跟我解释过
Well, the way she explained it to me--
相信我 我们聊了很多
and trust me, we talked about it a lot--
她想让你
is that she wants you
记住她今晚的样子
to remember her the way she is tonight:
幸福 美丽
happy and beautiful,
被朋友和家人包围
and surrounded by her friends and family.
但是 爸爸 我再也见不到她了
But, Dad, I'm never gonna see her again.
宝贝 我知道这很困难
Oh, sweetie, I know how hard it is.
我知道 我只是
I do. I just...
我只是想让她来做决定
I'm just really trying to let her call the shots.
知道吗
You know?
这是她想要的
And this is the way she wants it.
但我不在场 不能告诉她
But to not be there and not to tell her...
宝贝
Honey...
你妈妈知道你爱她
your mom knows that you love her.
你也知道她爱你
And you know that she loves you.
减少他的镇静剂
Lighten his sedation.
本 我要拔管子了
Ben, I'm gonna remove your tube.
好了 好了
Okay, okay.
好了
Okay.
麦基
Maggie.
本
Ben.
我还活着
I'm alive.
是的 亲爱的
Yes, sweetheart.
你还活着
You are.
看看我 我飞起来了
Look at me! I'm flying!
威尔
Will.
我想起了那晚的事
I remember that night.
我是来告诉你
I was coming to tell you that...
我为自己对待你的方式感到抱歉
I'm sorry for the way I treated you,
我错了
that I was wrong.
不重要了
Doesn't matter anymore.
不 重要 因为还有别的
No, it does, because that's not all.
不 你不需要这么做
No, you don't need to do this.
我需要 我需要
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表