克罗特 没事的
Crockett, it's okay.
过去的都过去了
What happened is in the past.
我都记不清发生了什么
Can't remember what it was.
现在我们只需要把婴儿床搭好
Now we just have to set up the nursery,
与此同时
but in the meantime,
让我们约会吧
how 'bout that date?
你不主动承认的话
You won't turn yourself in.
我不能让你再这样继续下去了
I can't let this go on.
我还以为我们有了共识
Ed, I thought we had an understanding.
你是不会明白这种感受的
You can't possibly know what it's like.
每天我都对自己说我要戒掉
Every day I say I'm gonna quit.
-我会主动承认的 -我可以和你一起去
- I will turn myself in. - I can go with you.
好的 我希望这样
Yeah, I'd like that.
来我家吗
Come to my place?
吃早餐吗
Breakfast?
街角有家店的法式压滤壶非常好
There's a spot on the corner with excellent French press.
几点了
What time is it?
我不知道 抱歉
I don't know--sorry.
我得上班去了 快轮到我当班了
I gotta get to work. My shift starts soon.
听着
Listen.
我们昨晚谈好的事
What we talked about last night--
这并不会改变什么吧
this doesn't change anything, does it?
你是说我自首吗
You mean my reporting myself?
你以为我跟你上♥床♥就为了逃脱吗
Do you think I slept with you just to get out of it?
不是
No.
我只是想确认你仍然打算那么做
I just wanna make sure that's still the plan.
是的
It is.
我只要去看几个病人
I just need to round on a few patients
把他们交接给别人
so I can hand them off,
然后我就和古德温女士谈谈
then I talk to Ms. Goodwin.
-我陪你去 -我也想让你去
- I'll come with you. - Yeah, I want you to.
汉娜 你很聪明
Hannah, you're so smart.
而且很坚强
And tough.
这个药瘾对你来说不算什么
You're so much more than this addiction.
我知道你一定能行的
I know you're gonna beat it.
-你好 谢尔先生 -叫我路易斯就行
- Hi, Mr. Sher. - Oh, please, call me Lewis.
这是我前妻依兰
This is my ex-wife, Elaine.
你好
Hi.
-还有我女儿哈珀 -你好
- And my daughter Harper. - Hi.
我是曼宁医生
I'm Dr. Manning.
据我所知您感到腹部疼痛
So I see you're experiencing some abdominal pain.
他今天一下飞机
His tummy started hurting
肚子就开始疼了
as soon as he got off the airplane today.
是吗 那么他是从哪里飞来的
Oh, really? And where did he fly in from?
爸爸住在日内瓦
Daddy lives in Geneva.
现在是那里的下午2点20分
It's 2:20 in the afternoon there right now.
-是吗 -哈珀宝贝
- Oh. - Harper, sweetie,
不要干扰医生工作好吗
just let the doctor do her work, okay?
没关系
It's okay.
你真厉害 对日内瓦这么了解
I'm just impressed you know so much about Geneva.
我爸爸在那里的一家实验室工作
My daddy works in a laboratory there.
他是个化学家
He's a chemical scientist.
--真厉害 -聚合物工程师
- Wow. - A polymer engineer.
-您不介意吧 -哈珀宝贝 过来
- You mind? - Harper, honey, come here.
您的工作会让您接触什么有毒物质吗
Does your job require you to handle any toxic materials?
我要鼓捣许多重金属
I work with a lot of heavy metals,
但我总是做好防护措施
but I always take proper precautions.
怎么了
Why?
我听到您的肺部有充血
I am hearing some congestion in your chest.
而且眼睛也有变色
As well as a slight discoloration in your eyes.
有可能是因为某种有毒物质
It could be due to some kind of toxic exposure.
做一个毒理检测 血常规 血液生化和尿酸
Let's get a tox screen, and a CBC, BMP, and a UA.
我爸爸不会有事的吧
Is my Daddy gonna be okay?
我保证我们会照顾好你父亲的
I promise I am gonna take very good care of your dad.
好吗
Okay?
我过会儿再回来看看
I'll be back to check on you soon.
等我一下
Give me one sec.
-曼宁医生 -怎么了
- Dr. Manning? - Yeah?
他有些事隐瞒了你
There's something he's not telling you,
我担心如果你不知道的话
and I'm worried if you don't know it,
可能会给他的治疗添麻烦
it will be a problem in treating him.
当然 什么事
Absolutely. What is it?
他刚才说的所有事情 都是假的
Well, everything he just said in there--it's not true.
什么
I'm sorry?
路易斯不是日内瓦的聚合物工程师
Lewis is not a polymer engineer in Geneva.
他其实叫德里克·乔丹
His real name is Derek Jordan,
是纽约的一名演员
and he's an actor from New York.
-演员 -对
- An actor? - Yes.
说来话长 但是我雇他来演这个角色的
It's a long story, but I hired him to play this role.
我不明白 什么角色
I don't understand. What role?
我女儿的父亲
The role of my daughter's father.
芝加哥医院
第五季 第十五集
一 二
One, two.
哈珀 亲爱的
Harper, sweetie,
我们去买♥♥点零食 让医生跟你♥爸♥爸聊
let's go get a snack so the doctor can talk to your father.
-我马上就回来 爸爸 -好的宝贝
- Be right back, Daddy. - Okay, sweetie.
依兰跟我说了你们的约定
Elaine filled me in on your arrangement.
我理解你想为了哈珀继续演下去
I understand you want to keep pretending for Harper's sake,
不过现在只有我们两个
but since we're alone,
我需要知道真实的信息
I do need to gather some real information from you.
你的毒理检测显示阴性
So, your initial tox screen was negative,
但是你的血红素水平偏低
but your hemoglobin is low.
你以前是否出现过血液疾病
Have you ever had any blood disorders
或者缺铁的情况
or iron deficiencies in your past?
应该没有
I don't think so.
好 不如你把你医生的信息给我
Okay, why don't you give me your doctor's information,
我会让他从纽约发来你的医疗记录
and I'll have your medical records sent over from New York.
我女儿告诉过你了 我住在日内瓦
As my daughter told you, I live in Geneva.
乔丹先生 如果我要提供正确治疗
Mr. Jordan, if I'm gonna treat you properly
我需要知道你的病史
I'm gonna need your medical history,
而不是你角色的病史
not your character's.
我叫路易斯·谢尔
My name is Lewis Sher,
我不知道你在说什么
and I don't know what you're talking about.
桃瑞丝
Hey, Doris,
帮我三号♥诊疗室的病人加一组肝功能
will you add a liver panel to my patient in three?
另外呼叫一下查尔斯医生 这家伙是个疯子
And also page Dr. Charles. This guy is nuts.
谢谢
Thanks.
你的激素疗法进展如何
Hey, how's your hormone therapy going?
感觉我皮下爬满了蚂蚁
It feels like my skin is crawling with ants.
但除此之外 我还撑得住
But other than that, I'm holding up.
坚持住
Hang in there.
希望你的读数能尽快恢复正常
Hopefully your numbers will level out soon.
是啊
Yeah.
-这里需要帮助 -好
- Need some help over here. - Okay.
拿着
Hold this.
赛安娜·弗雷德里克斯 怀孕七个月
Siana Fredericks, seven months pregnant.
我刚叫了她的妇产科医生
I just paged her OB.
好 送她去四号♥诊疗室
Okay, let's take her to Treatment Four.
我是霍斯特德医生 这位是洛克伍德护士
I'm Dr. Halstead. This is Nurse Lockwood.
你是出现了宫缩吗
You having contractions?
这不是分娩 是我出现疼痛危象了
I'm not in labor. I'm having a pain crisis.
是镰状细胞危象吗
Are you talking about a sickle cell crisis?
对
Ooh, yes.
你最近出现过急性发作吗
Have you had any flare ups recently?
怀孕之后就没有了
Not since I've been pregnant.
我的妇产科医生让我注意饮食 很有效果
My OB has me on a special diet that's been helping.
需要我们通知谁吗
Is there anyone we can call?
我已经联♥系♥我老公了
I already spoke to my husband.
他被困在明尼阿波利斯市
He's stuck in Minneapolis.
-疼痛是什么时候开始的 -昨天早上
- When did the pain start? - Yesterday morning.
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表