听我说
Look...
你过来是想确定 我是否足够理智
you're here to determine whether I'm sane enough
能够做这样的决定 对不对
to make a decision like this, aren't you?
是的
Yeah.
有一个假说
Here's a hypothetical.
如果街对面的那家医院能够治愈我
If the hospital across the street could cure me,
你难道不会出于人道主义
wouldn't you feel ethically compelled
送我去接受治疗吗
to send me there for treatment?
我会
I would.
我现在就是在这样做
Well, that's what I'm doing.
送我自己去最好的医院
Sending myself to a better hospital.
只是在未来才有我要去的医院
Only the hospital I'm going to is in the future.
你有没有想过未来到底是什么样子
Have you really thought about what that future looks like?
也许
I mean...
你会觉得很陌生
It won't be recognizable.
你会认不出自己
You won't recognize yourself.
你在拿自己的生命做交易
I mean, you're trading away...
也许会失去一年的时间
potentially a year of your life.
付出这么大的代价 结果却是未知的
I mean, that's something priceless for a huge unknown.
你清楚这一点吧
I mean, you understand that, right?
小谢
Shep.
小谢
Shep.
如果我们要让你活着
Look, if we're gonna keep you alive,
如果你现在有其他想法
if you're having any second thoughts,
你得现在告诉我
we need to know that now.
你知道阿波罗号♥的宇航员吗
You know the Apollo astronauts...
那些火箭有五成可能会爆♥炸♥
those rockets were just as likely to blow up
也有五成可能送他们进太空
as they were to propel them into space.
那些成功将他们带回家的演算
And the calculations made to bring them home...
都是用纸和笔完成的
they were done with pencil and paper.
那些宇航员有妻子 有孩子
Those astronauts had wives and kids...
有生活要继续
and lives to live.
对他们来说 走进飞行舱一定很不容易
It had to have been crazy to climb into one of those capsules.
你不觉得吗
Don't you think?
怎么样
So?
要找到一个没有能力
Finding somebody doesn't have the capacity
全面考虑后做出决定的人 确实很难...
to make an informed decision, I mean, it's a high hurdle--
他想自杀
He's committing suicide.
他明显威胁到了自己的生命
He's a danger to himself by definition.
让他留院精神观察吧
Just put him on a psych hold.
可如果你顺着他的逻辑想
Yeah, but if you follow his logic,
他并不是要自杀
he's not committing suicide.
恰恰相反 他是要自救
He's doing precisely the opposite,
而且甚至对于整件事情想得异常清晰
and kind of remarkably clear-headed about the whole thing.
那他为了细胞瘤吃的药呢
Then what about the medications he's taking for the GBM?
类固醇 抗痉挛药物
The steroids, the anticonvulsives,
那些都是出了名会改变性格的药物
those have been known to alter someone's personality, right?
对 但是我认为
Yeah, but, I mean,
我们没有对比的基准
we don't have a baseline to compare it to.
现在下定义
A determination like that at this point
会非常主观
would be entirely subjective.
他的父母在路上了 查尔斯医生
His parents are on their way, Dr. Charles.
也许他们还来得及跟儿子告别
Maybe they'll get here in time to say good-bye to their son.
丹 是卡洛琳的事
Hey, Dan. It's Caroline.
她坚持做手术
She's insistent on having surgery.
我劝不下来
I couldn't talk her out of it.
她已经去骨科了
She's up in ortho.
救命
Help!
我的孩子不喘气了
My baby's not breathing.
救命 这里有新生儿
Okay, help! We've got a newborn.
紧急救护室
Baghdad.
快点
Let's go.
出现发绀 对刺♥激♥没有反应
Cyanotic and unresponsive.
给她接上监视器 开始给氧
Let's get her on the monitors, and start bagging.
左前胸深度撕裂
Deep lac on the left anterior chest.
你是她妈妈吗
Are you the mom?
是的 我就是
Yes. Yes, I am.
你叫什么名字
What's your name?
妮可 她会痊愈吗
Nicole. Is she gonna be okay?
你能告诉我发生什么事了吗 妮可
Can you tell me what happened, Nicole?
我当时在开车去买♥♥杂货的路上
I was driving to pick up some groceries,
然后突然
you know, and all of a sudden,
就开始宫缩了 没有任何征兆
the contractions started, like out of nowhere--
等等 你刚刚在生孩子吗
Wait a second. You were just in labor?
你自己把孩子生出来了
You delivered the baby yourself?
在我的车后座上
In the backseat of my car.
这完全是意外
That was an accident-- - Whoa, whoa.
我自己切断了脐带
I was cutting the umbilical cord.
我应该这么做 对吗
I was supposed to do that, wasn't I?
-没错 -心率开始回升了
- That's right. - Heart rate's coming back up.
她还是没呼吸 我要插管
She's still not breathing. I need to intubate.
谁给我个新生儿急救包
Somebody get me a neonatal pack.
我不敢相信你还能站得住
I can't believe you're even standing.
过来 我帮你看看
Come on, let's get you looked at.
我不能离开他
I'm not leaving him.
妮可 你生的是女儿
Nicole, it's a girl.
来吧 你失血很严重
Come on. You've lost a lot of blood.
不
No.
让她留下 塞克斯顿
Let her stay, Sexton.
给我管子
Tube.
插♥进♥去了
I'm in.
给氧 联♥系♥新生儿科
Bag and call neonatology.
谁能给妈妈拿个椅子来吗
Can someone get a chair for Mom here?
我害怕 妈妈
I'm afraid, Mommy.
没事的 宝贝
It's okay, baby.
医生说不会疼的
The doctor said it wasn't going to hurt.
没错 凯莎
That's right, Keisha.
现在因为药物作用你会觉得昏昏欲睡
Now you may feel a little drowsy from the medication.
闭上眼睛睡就行了
It's okay to close your eyes and go to sleep.
莫妮克
Monique?
她有点低血压 可以继续吗
She's a little hypotensive. Is it okay to proceed?
-血压多少 -96/60
- bp? - 96/60.
不是很低 可能只是脱水
That's not too low. She's probably just dehydrated.
推注药物
Push the meds.
她最近总说觉得无精打采的
She's been complaining about feeling lethargic
已经好几个星期了
for a couple weeks now.
她的儿科医生也查不出有什么问题
Her pediatrician couldn't find anything wrong.
我最近还抱怨她怎么变得这么懒
I've been getting on her lately for being so lazy.
怎么回事
What's going on?
她在抽搐 推注一毫克劳拉西泮
She's seizing. Push 1 of Ativan.
血压快速下降 只有60/40
BP's crashing. 60/40.
挂500毫升生理盐水
Bolus 500ml of normal saline.
凯莎 说句话
Keisha, talk to me.
女士 请到这边来
Ma'am, I'm gonna need you to move over here.
我要插管 抽取50单位司可林
I need to intubate. Draw 50 of sux.
我的女儿怎么了
What's happening with my little girl?
你的电♥话♥号♥码连接到流动诊疗点了
Your phone connects to the Carepoint
-你在用这个电♥话♥ 对吧 -没错
- you're using, right? - Uh-huh.
我对这个非常熟悉 仅供参考
I'm super-familiar with that, FYI.
我去年刚拿到了流动重症监护护士证书
Got my MICN certification last year,
所以你准备好了的话
so whenever you're ready for me
只要来个电♥话♥ 我可以...
to do an incoming call, I can--
你知道我最需要你做什么吗
You know what'd be really helpful?
检查所有药物的有效期
You checking all the drug expiration dates.
药物有效期
The drug expirations?
是的 每包药上都印了日期
Yeah. There are dates stamped on every package.
你可以先检查那边的储物柜
You can start with Pyxis over there,
当然还有所有的急救车
and then of course, all the crash carts.
没问题
Okeydokey.
好
Yeah.
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表