那天 我发现我怀不了孩子...
That day, when I found out I couldn't have children--
你推开了我 跑到了另一个人的怀里
You pushed me away and ran into another man's arms.
他是奥吉 我的一个学生
This is Auggie, one of my students.
我还没有和他的养母联♥系♥上
I haven't been able to reach his foster mom.
负担太重了 我撑不下去了
It's too much, and I can't.
没人愿意要一个生病的孩子
They don't want the sick kid.
儿童与家庭服务部明天就要
DCFS is gonna start looking
帮奥吉找新的寄养家庭了
for a new foster placement tomorrow.
我们陪奥吉一起过掉今晚
And we'll spend the night with Auggie.
你想来吗
You wanna come up?
但我还是不确定这样好不好
I just wonder if that's a good idea.
它们之间几乎没有神经化学差异
There's actually very little difference
吸毒成瘾
between drug addiction...
和恋爱
And romance addiction?
我们上去再聊
Let's go up and discuss it.
你真把我的牙线用光了吗
Did you really use all of my floss?
我说了 如果我们还要这样的话
I told you, if we're gonna keep doing this,
我需要买♥♥副牙刷
I need a toothbrush.
我不知道
I don't know.
我感觉这样会让男人
I feel like it gives a guy
太有安全感
too great a sense of security.
或者只是为了防蛀牙
Or does it just prevent cavities?
不 那就是日常用品
No, that is a gateway toiletry.
而不知不觉间
And before I know it,
这里就连你的卷发器都备好了
you're gonna have your own curling iron here.
还有你自己的搓澡巾
You'll have your own loofah.
看来你真的考虑了很多啊
You've clearly given this a great deal of thought.
也许是有点太多了
Maybe a little bit.
这几周真的很开心
It's been a really good couple of weeks.
是啊
Yeah, it has.
而且不只是我们
And not just us.
你真的把一切都做得很好
I mean, you been knocking it out of the park.
无论工作还是什么 戒毒
I mean, work, everything, rehab.
我真的很为你骄傲
I'm really proud of you.
顺便告诉你
Just so you know,
你越是吻我
the more you kiss me,
我就越禁不住去想
the more it makes me think
我也许真的该给你准备牙刷
I should get you that toothbrush.
-是吗 -当然
- Oh, yeah? - Mm-hmm.
最好的地方就是随着手术的进行
So what's nice is, as we progress through the surgery,
我们可以把牵开器放下
we can slide the retractor down.
没错
There you go.
继续然后把刀向下
Go ahead and bring that blade down.
保持大部分的力道
Now, you wanna keep the most tension on,
然后拉紧
so go ahead and tighten it up.
艾普尔
Hey, April.
没事了
Never mind.
伊森
Ethan!
伊森
Ethan. Hey.
他只是让我看看新的设备
He was just showing me some new equipment.
是啊
I'm sure he was.
我是他的混合手术室护士 你知道的
I'm his Hybrid OR nurse. You know that.
-学习设备是我的职责 -那是
- Learning is part of the job. - Right.
你到底怎么了
What is this?
你睡在沙发上 而且也不跟我说话
You're sleeping on the couch? You want nothing to do with me?
你这么在乎干什么
Why do you care?
-马塞尔医生 抱歉 -没关系
- Dr. Marcel, I'm sorry. - No, it's all good.
反正我也得去看看库存
I gotta deal with some inventory anyway.
回头我们继续
We'll finish up later.
-早啊 曼宁医生 -早 克罗特
- Morning, Dr. Manning. - Morning, Crockett.
-今天可好啊 -好极了
- How's your day? - Great.
你知道你每天都这么说吗
You realize you say that every day?
每天都好极了
Every day is great.
两位伤患来了
We got two traumas coming in.
崔医生 你去2号♥治疗室
Dr. Choi, you're going to two.
马塞尔医生 你带她去急救
Dr. Marcel, take her to Baghdad.
收到
Copy.
什么情况
What do we got?
扎克·布兰 15岁
Zach Brand, 15.
说他从过街天桥上掉下来了
Says he fell off an overpass.
真的吗 你摔下来了
Is that true? You fell?
左臂骨折
Fractured his left arm.
头部一处严重瘀伤
He's got a pretty good bruise on his head.
13度昏迷 血压心率正常
GCS 13, pressure and heart rate are good.
好 扎克 这样疼吗
All right, Zach. Any of this hurt?
好 他情况还算稳定
All right, he looks stable.
做胸透 平面扫描 以防万一
Let's get a chest X-ray and a pan scan just to be safe.
准备转床
Let's get ready to transfer.
等等
Oh, wait a second.
扎克 这个玻璃是哪来的
Zach, where did this glass come from?
扎克
Zach?
我们会搞清楚的
Hey, we'll figure this out.
好 听我号♥令转床
All right, let's transfer on my count.
准备 一 二 三
Ready? One, two, three.
这是特里·克洛斯 当场插管
I've got Terrie Cross, intubated in the field.
出了车祸 撞上了分隔栏
Status post MVC, car versus divider,
3t级昏迷 高压95低压60
Gcs 3t, bp 95/60,
心率130 血氧量86%
heart rate 130s, satting at 86%.
这个情况不乐观
Yeah, I'm not liking this rhythm.
做心电图和创伤化验
Get me an EKG with tropes and trauma labs.
-马上 -她快不行了
- Let's go. - She's coding.
没有脉搏
No pulse.
给他安排检查
Get him up for those scans.
你回来我就给他治疗
I'll check in as soon as you're back.
来
Here we go.
加油啊各位 我们知道这种情况
Come on, folks. We know what this is.
怎么了
What's up?
她出现室颤了 快点
She's in V-fib. Let's go.
听我口令
On my count.
一 二 三
One, two, three.
给我电极板 充到200J
Give me the paddles. Charge to 200.
可能是钝力导致的心脏骤停
This could be a blunt cardiac arrest.
已充电
Charged.
打开
Open it up.
离手
Clear.
有脉搏
I got a pulse.
-窦性心动过速 -暂时可以了
- Sinus tach. - For now.
-怎么回事 -单车车祸
- What happened? - Single-vehicle crash.
用过毒品或者酒精吗
Any drugs or alcohol on board?
初步检查显示阴性
Rapid tox was negative.
她怎么会撞上隔离带 中风还是癫痫
Why'd she hit the median? Stroke, seizure?
等等 她身上有玻璃渣
Wait, wait, wait. She's got glass shards on her.
2号♥创伤室的孩子也有 是她挡风玻璃上的
So does the kid in Trauma 2. It's from her windshield.
-你怎么知道 -他从过街天桥上掉下来了
- How do you know? - He fell off an overpass.
摔在了她车上
And landed on her.
芝加哥医院
第五季 第十九集
左侧没有呼吸声
No breath sounds on the left.
准备胸部插管
Let's set her up for a chest tube.
情况如何
What do you got?
右侧有液体 但是我找不到她的脾脏
Some fluid on the right, but I can't find her spleen.
什么叫找不到脾脏
What do you mean can't find it?
就是脾脏不在原位
I mean it's not there.
肯定就在那个地方
It's gotta be in there somewhere.
上去点
Go back up.
这里
Right there.
这是脾脏尖
That's the tip.
不可能 太高了
Can't be. It's too high.
说得对 因为在她胸膛里
That's right, 'cause it's in her chest.
好 隔膜肯定撕裂了
All right, she must have ruptured her diaphragm.
-胸部插管准备好了 -不行 她低血压了
- Chest tubes ready. - No, she's hypotensive.
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表