to help you build up a tolerance.
经过治疗 你的敏感性可能会降低
With treatment, your sensitivity may lessen.
同时 你们可以继续用避孕套做♥爱♥
Meanwhile, you can go back to having sex with condoms.
你们两个很相爱
Hey, you two obviously love one another.
一定会找到解决办法
You'll work this out.
在床头柜上放一支肾上腺素就行
Just keep an EpiPen on your nightstand.
看着他们那样
You know, walking in on them like that
我就在想
got me thinking, um...
自从我们开始试管婴儿
Ever since we started IVF,
我感觉你唯一碰我的那一次
I feel like the only time you touch me
是在给我注射荷尔蒙的时候
is when you're injecting me with hormones.
你说得对
You're right.
我们今晚约个会怎么样
How about we have a date tonight?
待在家里
And stay home?
我喜欢
I'd like that.
进来
Come in.
对不起 我并不想打扰你
I'm sorry. I didn't mean to intrude.
-你有空吗 -当然
- You got a minute? - Of course.
你说得对
You were right.
我的工作
My job.
不管我愿不愿意
I do bring my work home with me
我确实会把工作带回家
whether I want to or not.
泽维尔也知道
And Xavier knows that.
"坏人知道我们住哪里吗"
"Do the bad guys know where we live?"
他问过我一次
He asked me that once.
我告诉他 他们不知道
And I told him that they didn't.
但既然他这么问了...
But the fact that he had to ask...
也就说明了一切
I mean, kind of says it all?
不是吗
Doesn't it?
是的
Yeah.
我的工作是保护公民
My job is to protect people.
如果我能保护
And if I can protect my...
我的儿子
my son
只是要我退居二线 那我会这么做
just by stepping aside, then that's what I'm gonna do.
听着 阿尔文
Look. Alvin.
如果你觉得你需要一点空间
If you feel you need to get a little space
等泽维尔走出这个状态
while Xavier's coming out of this,
等他恢复活动能力
while he's recovering his faculties,
也许这个主意还不错
maybe that's not a bad idea.
但是
But,
一旦他准备好开始治疗
as soon as he's ready to start the therapy
他就需要应对他的恐惧
that he needs to process his fear,
那你得陪在他身边
you need to be right there next to him
这样你们才能一起好起来
so you can heal together.
一起向前看
And--and move forward.
就像一家人一样
Like as a family.
是的
Yeah.
他现在就会醒吗
Is he going to wake up now?
经历过手术和这么多用药
Well, after the surgery, and all the drugs,
他还需要一段时间才能醒
it'll be a while before he does.
好的
Okay.
听上去像是疯了 但是
This might sound crazy, but...
我觉得他是真的爱我
I think he really does love me.
这话不疯
That's not crazy.
社工很快就会过来
A social worker will be by shortly
和你谈谈你的选择
to talk to you about your options.
谢谢 曼宁医生
Thanks, Dr. Manning.
曼宁医生
Dr. Manning.
记得这位社工吗 阿琳·贝克
You remember our social worker, Arlene Baker?
记得 你好
Yes, hi.
泰勒太太怎么样
How's Ms. Tyler doing?
她很焦虑
She's anxious.
可以理解
Understandable.
我应该可以让她减轻一些恐惧
I think I can allay some of her fears.
没有脉搏 无脉搏电活性
No pulse. He's in PEA.
开始按压
Starting compressions.
一毫克肾上腺素
Milligram of epi.
-他的呼吸机怎么关了 -我关的
- Why's his ventilator off? - I did it.
为什么会这么快
How is this happening so fast?
他现在处于多系统器官衰竭状态
He's in multi-system organ failure.
无法靠自己支撑
He had no reserve.
还是没有脉搏 再来一毫克肾上腺素
Still no pulse. Another milligram of epi.
心搏停止
Asystole.
死亡时间
Time of death.
18时08分
18:08.
我真的不懂
I don't understand.
她有其他选择
She had options.
我想她无法承受
Oh, I imagine she couldn't stomach the idea
余生中都小心翼翼地
of looking over her shoulder the rest of her life
等着她丈夫对她的报复
waiting for her husband to get even.
我以为我们帮到她了
I thought we'd reached her.
从现在这种情况看
Oh, considering what just happened,
金在早上可能是故意闯红灯
Kim might have run that red light this morning on purpose.
既然她都愿意牺牲自己
And if she was willing to sacrifice herself
来阻止她丈夫对她的虐待
to stop her husband's abuse?
我觉得我们怎么做都帮不了她
I doubt there was any way to reach her.
查尔斯医生
Dr. Charles!
看 他动了
Look, he's moving.
泽维尔 亲爱的 听得见我说话吗
Xavier, honey? Can you hear me?
你需要什么 宝贝
What do you want, baby?
渴吗
You thirsty?
我去给他拿点冰块
Um, I can go get him some ice chips.
妈妈在呢
Mommy's here.
我在 宝贝
I'm here, baby.
妈妈在这
Mommy's here.
他醒了吗
Did he wake up?
是的
Yeah.
看起来他在恢复了
Looks like he's coming out of it.
我的好孩子
That's my boy.
等到了合适的时间
Will you send Vanessa out here
你能送凡妮莎出院吗
when the time is right?
没问题
Absolutely.
你还好吗 我听说了
Hey, you good? I heard what happened.
太难受了
It was awful.
这么精细的手术都浪费了
A lot of fine surgical work went to waste.
你认真的吗 你就想说这个
Really? That's all you have to say?
不是 说实话 我还想说
No, actually, I'd like to add
如果顺其自然的话 他也会死的
that if we just let it be, he would've died on his own.
你杀不了一个已经死了的人
Hey, you can't kill someone who's already dead.
就算你想都不行
Can't even be tempted.
这就是你如此坚定地支持
Is that why you were so adamant
让金来做决定的原因吗
about having Kim decide?
这么说吧
Let me put it like this.
一名家暴受害者要被送去坐牢
A victim of abuse is being hauled off to jail.
在我看来 这是个非常糟糕的结果
And in my opinion, that's a lousy outcome.
明天见 娜塔莉
I'll see you tomorrow, Natalie.
你今天的判断很准确 库里小姐
That was a good catch today, Ms. Curry.
好吧
Yeah, right.
好吧 如果不是你
Yeah, right? Look, if it wasn't for you,
泽维尔可能就要被送回家
Xavier might be back home
不知道要带呼吸机多久
on a vent for who knows how long.
你能大胆提出假设 真的很不错
Really good thing that you piped up when you did.
了不起 干得漂亮
Good work. Well done.
邀请一个瘾君子来酒吧
Asking a junkie to meet you in a bar.
觉悟不高啊
Not exactly sensitive.
是啊
I guess not.
给我来杯水
Uh, just a water for me.
坐
Sit.
今天早上对不起了
Look, I'm sorry about this morning.
我可能反应有些过头
I may have overreacted a bit.
没关系
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表