Thank you.
-爸爸怎么来了 -我邀请他的
- What's Dad doing here? - I invited him.
幸会 儿子
It's good to see you, son.
如果他在 我就走了
If he's staying, I'm leaving.
坐下
Sit down.
你和你♥爸♥爸之间的冷战今晚就结束
Now this Cold War you've got going with your father ends tonight.
他之前这么对你 得了吧
After what he did to you? Forget it.
你不知道全貌
You don't know the full story.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
听我说
Look...
我以为是在保护你 大卫和塔拉
I thought I was protecting you and David and Tara
所以没有告诉你们离婚的事
by not talking to you about the divorce.
但其实很痛苦
But it was painful.
对 是爸爸让你那么痛苦
Yeah, and Dad caused that pain.
儿子 任何一段感情的结束
Son, the end of any relationship,
尤其是一段35年的感情
especially one with a 35-year history,
是很复杂的
is complicated.
但底线是 迈克尔
But the bottom line, Michael,
你可以一生都活在过去
is you can spend your whole life looking back
耿耿于怀
and pointing fingers,
或者你可以选择往前看
or you could choose to move forward.
我不知道你♥爸♥爸和我之间会何去何从
I--I don't know what's to come of your father and me,
但这个家庭要开始好起来
but it's time for this family to start healing.
你需要你的父亲
You need your father,
你的父亲也需要你
and your father needs you.
我们从吃晚饭开始
Let's start by having dinner.
你想来吗
You wanna come up?
我清理了酒柜
I cleared out my liquor cabinet,
我确实有一个漂亮的恒星茶收藏
but I do have a pretty stellar tea collection.
不过如果你不爱喝茶
But you know, if tea is not your thing,
我可以做杜松子酒和补品
I can make a gin and tonic, sans the gin.
不 不是...
No, it's not...
我想来的 真的
I want to come up. I do.
但我还是不确定这样好不好
I just wonder if that's a good idea.
好
Okay.
你可能听到会比较惊讶
You may be surprised to hear this,
它们之间几乎没有神经化学差异
but there's actually very little neurochemical difference
吸毒成瘾
between drug addiction--
和恋爱
And romance addiction?
如果恋爱关系中出现问题
And should something go wrong inside the relationship,
它会增加复瘾的可能性
it increases the chances of relapse.
是啊
Yeah.
我已经去互助会了 威尔
I've been going to the meetings, Will.
这些东西已经钻进我的脑海了
This stuff's been drilled into my head.
所以 我们怎么打算
So, um, what do we do?
我们上去再聊
Let's go up and discuss it.
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表