好 现在我有兴趣了
Okay, well, now I'm interested.
吉娜的CT扫描结果
Gina's CT scans.
组织和假肢接触的地方有脓肿
It's an abscess where the tissue meets the prosthetic.
需要手术引流
It'll require surgical drainage.
对 但我们只能先拖着什么都不做
Yeah, but let's hold off before scheduling anything.
为什么
Why?
我打电♥话♥给她在沃尔特-里德的医生了
I called her doctor at Walter Reed.
他要过来看一下
He's coming out to take a look.
伊森 什么
Ethan, what?
她让我们瞒着军队
She asked us to keep the military out of this.
-不是这个问题 -她是擅离职守
- It's not about that. - She's AWOL.
听着 艾普尔 我也不想打电♥话♥
Look, April, I didn't wanna make the call.
但我们应该优先考虑吉娜的健康
But Gina's health has to take priority.
她的假肢非常特殊
Her prosthetic is such a specialized piece,
我在做手术之前需要听她医生的建议
I need her doctor's input before having it operated on.
但你违反了她健康保险流通与责任法案的权利
But you violated her HIPPA rights.
实际上 该法案为这样的情况
Actually, HIPPA makes an allowance
留有余地
for situations just like this.
在其他情况下 我们都会
We would contact the manufacturer
联♥系♥假肢的制♥造♥商
of a prosthetic in any other scenario.
但这次 制♥造♥商
But in this case, the manufacturer
恰好是军队
just so happens to be the military.
这是什么意思
What's that supposed to mean?
也许当事情涉及到军队时
Maybe you can get a little overzealous
你就会有点过分热心
when it comes to the military.
我只是不想让吉娜
I'm just trying to keep Gina
再次失去她的胳膊
from losing her arm a second time.
最坏的结果会是什么
What's the worst that could happen?
我会死吗
I die?
如果你离开的话 真的很有可能
Well, if you leave, it's a very real possibility.
听着 闭嘴汤姆 起来 我们走
Look, shut up, Tom. Get up, we're going.
汤姆
Tom.
如果你的肝脏衰竭了 你的大脑也会退化
If your liver fails, your brain will deteriorate.
你的整个身体会肿胀起来
Your entire body will swell up
很可能血液会再次流向胃部
and you will most likely bleed into your stomach again.
-这会要你的命 -但我已经死了
- And that will kill you. - But I'm already dead.
汤姆 别这样
Tom, don't.
-我是吸血鬼 -好 等等
- I'm a vampire. - Okay, hold on.
-快让开 -不行
- Get out of our way. - I can't do that.
我要把你留在医院
I gotta keep you at the hospital.
我会把你诊断为无意识的精神病
I'm putting you on an involuntary psychiatric...
让我看看
Let me see it.
快去抓住他们
Go get them.
保安 拦住他们
Security, stop them!
快回来
Hey, hey, come back here!
别动
Whoa, stay right there.
别让阳光照到他
Whoa, get him out of the sun.
用烧伤宁缓解病情
I'd treat it with silvadene.
这就是为什么我带着兜帽
This is why I wear a hood.
吸血鬼不能晒到阳光
Vampires can't be out in the sun.
汤姆 一定有医学上的理由
Tom, there are medical explanations for
解释你现在的状况
why this is happening to you
我一定能查清的
and I can figure this out
只要你让我再抽一份血样
if you just let me take another blood sample.
让你在我身上做活体实验吗
So you can experiment on me?
这正是克斯汀说过你会做的事
This is exactly what Kirsten said you'd do.
她和你说了什么 汤姆
What did she tell you, Tom?
然后你们在新闻里炫耀
That you'd parade me out in the news,
自擂是发现并治愈了吸血鬼的医疗团队
claiming to be the doctors who discovered and cured a vampire.
不 我们不会那么做
No, no, we're not gonna do that.
我们只想让你好起来
We just want you to get better.
作为个吸血鬼 我想活得像一个神
As a vampire, I get to live like a god.
在你们成为盘中餐后
Long after you become worm food,
克斯汀和我会
Kirsten and I will just be
携手开启崭新的华丽篇章
starting our next chapter together.
-听着 汤姆 -威尔 出来一下
- Look, Tom... - Will, could I get a minute?
这个孩子怎么了
What is with this kid?
他很听话 他很容易受指使
Look, he's submissive. He's impressionable.
她把他基本上是洗♥脑♥了
She's essentially brainwashed him.
他现在就觉得自己是吸血鬼
As far as he's concerned, he's a vampire.
试着和他理论...就是浪费时间
Trying to reason with him...it's a waste of time.
甚至会有反效果
Could even be counterproductive.
好吧 但是他需要精神治疗
Fine, but he's on a psych hold.
你不能医治他吗
Can't you medicate him?
除非他变得极度危险
Not unless he becomes acutely dangerous
或者我们有法庭的命令
or we got a court order.
他今早吐出了快一斤的血
He vomited a pint of blood this morning.
他会再次流血 而且这会致命
He's going to bleed again and it will kill him.
我从没想过我会在雨林咖啡厅吃饭
I never thought I would ever eat at the Rainforest Café.
自从诊断结果下来
Since I got diagnosed,
我一直试着活得像我四年级的学生一样
I've been trying to live more like my fourth graders.
对世界不屑一顾
Not a care in the world.
-他们只是寻欢作乐 -是啊
- All they wanna do is have fun. - Yeah.
但是我不该再听他们的建议来选餐厅 是吧
But I should quit taking restaurant tips from them, huh?
也许吧
Maybe.
我到了
Well, this is me.
我今天很开心 麦基
I had a lot of fun today, Maggie.
是啊
Yeah.
我也是
Me too.
听着 我晚上有个派对
Listen, um... I'm throwing a party
和我医院的朋友一起
with a friend from the hospital tonight.
吃龙虾煮
A crawfish boil.
你也该来
You should come.
如果你想来的话
If you're feeling up to it.
你在逗我吗
Are you kidding me?
我血管里的可是火箭燃料
With this rocket fuel in my veins.
确实感觉很好
It does feel pretty good.
我感谢你的邀约 麦基
You know, I appreciate the offer, Maggie,
但是我真的不想添麻烦
but I really don't wanna impose.
没有 来吧
No, please.
我想让你来
I want you to come.
好的
Okay.
我很高兴可以参加
I'd like that.
好的
Okay.
其实我还要去为聚会做一些什锦饭
Actually, I'm supposed to make some jambalaya for the party.
我需要额外的援手
I could use an extra set of hands.
我就有手
I got hands.
好 一起来吧
Okay, then. Come on in.
我是崔医生
I'm Dr. Choi.
我打电♥话♥是为了吉娜·托德中士
I called about Sergeant Gina Todd.
崔医生 我是西姆斯队长
Dr. Choi, I'm Captain Sims.
这两位是宪兵军官米勒和坎波
This is Officer Miller and Officer Campo, Military Police.
宪兵吗
Military police?
我记得你说你叫的是医生
I thought you said you called a doctor.
我在等弗拉纳根医生
I was expecting Dr. Flanagan.
我不知道那是谁
I don't know anything about that.
我们从福特·麦科伊直接过来的
We just came straight from Fort McCoy.
我们得到的命令是转移托德中士
Our orders are to transport Sergeant Todd
返回沃尔特-里德陆军医疗中心
back to Walter Reed.
作为吉娜的医生
As Gina's doctor,
我需要知道对她的医疗方案
I need to know the plan for her treatment.
任何关于托德的治疗决策都是绝密
Any decisions pertaining to Todd's care are classified.
崔医生 5号♥病房♥需要你
Dr. Choi, Treatment 5 needs you.
抱歉
Excuse us.
她血压过低
She's hypotensive.
体温飙升 出现感染性休克
And her fever is spiking. She's in septic shock.
输一升生理盐水
Bolus a liter of saline.
输液不行 输不进去
Not getting a good flow. Her IV's blown.
你要用中心静脉输液吗
Do you want to put a central line in?
不 我要在她腿上骨内注射
No, I'm gonna drill an IO in her leg.
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表