-麦基 -我要休息一下
- Maggie. - I need to take a minute.
化疗之后你不觉得很疲惫吗
Don't you feel worn down from your chemo?
如果你不想我们治疗你
If you don't want us to treat you medically,
那你就要接受帮助
then you're getting help.
那个克罗特 他这人怎么样
That Crockett guy, what's the deal with him?
我不太喜欢他 我觉得
Not sure he's my speed. Strikes me as someone
他这人不太正经
who doesn't take things seriously.
我们和你的主管说了
We told your supervisor
我们不想让你再给我们的女儿看病了
we didn't want you treating our daughter.
我只是想要检查最后一项
I just need to check one last thing.
曼宁医生
Dr. Manning.
我要监督你往后所有的病例 直到我们可以确认
I'm gonna wanna oversee all your cases until we know
你的创伤性脑损伤没有影响到你的病人
your TBI isn't adversely afcting your patients.
-你无权这么做 -这是为了保护你
- You don't have the authority. - It's for your own protection.
我去和她谈谈
I'll go talk to her.
我知道我知道 我迟到了
I know, I know. I'm late.
今天早上出门都很费劲
It was hard getting out of the house this morning.
-你睡好了吗 -我睡足了八小时
- You sleep okay? - Got a full eight hours.
吃了早餐 没犯头疼
I had breakfast. I don't have a headache.
感觉非常好
I feel great.
6号♥治疗室一名幼儿病人 保姆送来的
Toddler in Treatment 6. Nanny brought him in.
父母刚赶到
Parents just got here.
鼻出血
A bloody nose?
那我做入院检查 后面的就交给泰瑞了
I'll do the intake and then pass it off to Terry.
这一看就是医学生水平的病例
This has med student written all over it.
不不不 拉尼克想交给你
No, no, no. Lanik wants you to take it.
可是我还要继续跟进
But I've got pediatric charts
夜班的儿科病患
to follow up on from the night shift.
-都交给我吧 -你逗我吗
- I'll take care of them. - Are you kidding?
我迟到是因为堵车 不是创伤性脑损伤
I was late because traffic sucked, not because of my TBI.
这不是我能决定的事
It's not my decision.
我真的没事
I am fine.
娜塔莉
Natalie...
谢谢
Thank you.
怎么了
What?
你的眨眼不太自然
The wink wasn't exactly natural.
我只是想和你一样性感
I was trying to match your sexy.
做好自己就好
Just keep being you.
你听到了吗
You catch any of that?
你是指你色咪♥咪♥地盯着我姐看
You mean you ogling my sister
就好像她给你下了咒吗
like she put the gris-gris on you?
-对 -那我听到了
- Yeah. - Yes...
我的眼睛已经闪瞎了
it's now burned into my retinas.
-抱歉 -下咒
- Sorry. - Gris-gris?
是一种巫毒手段 就是说你被人迷住了
It's a voodoo thing... means you're under the spell...
至少我是这么以为的
At least I think it does.
马塞尔医生知道许多卡津人的把戏
Dr. Marcel drops a lot of Cajun nuggets.
你是跟着他住院实习
You're starting your surgical residency with him,
而不是准备狂欢节
not prepping for Mardi Gras.
说到实习 怎么样了
Speaking of, how's it going?
挺紧张的
It's intense.
刚刚我还在给人开膛
I mean, one minute I'm cracking open a chest
紧接着就要给另一个人破肚了
and next I'm digging through a belly.
只要别忘了 手术台上躺着的
Just remember there's an actual person
是一个活生生的人 而不是一块肉
on that table, not just a body.
当然
Of course.
崔医生 早上好
Dr. Choi, good morning to you.
塞克斯顿医生来得正好 我们走
Dr. Sexton, right on time. Let's go.
好
Cool.
-你好啊 艾普尔小姐 -早上好 马塞尔医生
- Hey-hey there, Miss April. - Good morning, Dr. Marcel.
诺亚有没有和你谈起过跟着马塞尔医生的事
Noah say anything to you about working with Dr. Marcel?
只说过医生给他的任务很重
Just that he's keeping him really busy,
我觉得是好事
which I figure is a good thing.
是啊
Yeah.
-我想问你个问题 -什么
- I got a question for you. - What?
你怎么这么性感
Why are you so damn sexy?
别闹了 这里可是医院
Stop it! How you gonna be talking nasty
你撩什么骚
in the middle of the hospital?
我不骚 是她不纯洁 相信我
I'm not nasty. She's nasty, trust me.
你俩挺开心啊
Well, you two look happy.
丈夫陪着我 我有什么好不开心的呢
I'm here with my man. What's not to be happy about?
你们要去哪
Where you off to?
你还记得我自愿参加的楼上那个项目吗
You know I've been doing that volunteer upstairs?
我们要去喝杯咖啡
So we gonna go grab a cup of coffee
然后他要送我去楼上
and then he's gonna walk me upstairs afterwards.
等等 不如你一起来吧
Wait a minute, you should join us.
亲爱的 太抱歉了 有急诊
Honey, I'm so sorry, it's the E.D.
咖啡喝不了了
I gotta skip coffee.
好吧 你是喝不了了 但我们能
Okay, well, you do, but we don't.
我也抱歉 20分钟后我还要开院务会
Uh, sorry, I have a staff meeting in 20 minutes.
那就只能喝快点了 对吧
Well, then we gotta drink fast then, right?
来 啵一个
Come on, give me some.
我爱你 待会儿见
I love you. I'll see you later.
我也爱你
I love you, too.
我也爱你 但是另一种爱
I love you, too, but in a different way.
都行
Whatever.
卡尔 你的疼痛和恶心
So, Carl, how long has the pain and nausea
持续多久了
been bothering you?
已经记不清了 好几年了吧
Uh, kind of lost track. Let's just say years?
所以是间歇性的
So it comes and goes?
不 就没停过
No, it came and never left.
我已经适应了
I've learned how to cope,
但有的时候实在忍♥不下去了
but some days I just can't look the other way.
好吧 今天就是有的时候
Yeah, today's one of them.
其实现在比以往都更严重了
Actually, this is the worst it's ever been.
体征正常 也不烧
Vitals are normal. Afebrile.
这是你第一次看医生吗
Is this the first time you've seen a doctor for it?
芝加哥是第一次 不过我是田纳西州人
Here in Chicago. I'm from Tennessee, though.
我原来是西木区医院急诊室的常客
I was a regular at the Westwood Regional E.D.
那里的每位医生都碰过戳过扫描过我
Pretty sure every doc there poked, prodded, and scanned me.
我会让他们发来病历资料
I'll have them forward his records.
西木区医院给你下诊断了吗
Did Westwood Regional make a diagnosis?
没有 他们有过很多理论
No...they had a lot of theories.
肠易激综合症 便秘型肠易激综合症 溃疡
IBS, IBS-C, ulcer...
有个医生以为我有饮食异常
One doc thought I had an eating disorder.
相信我 要是可以的话我会大吃特吃
Believe me, I would pile on the pounds if I could...
但是吃完就得直接去厕所
but eating sends me right to the bathroom.
-呕吐吗 -大多数是
- Vomiting? - Most of the time.
不敢相信我现在居然成了这副样子
I just can't believe this is what I've been reduced to.
我才26岁
I'm 26.
我本该大学毕业 找到自己的伴侣
I should've graduated college, met someone special.
但是我的生活却让我
Instead my life is making sure
永远需要知道最近的厕所在哪里
I always know where the nearest bathroom is.
我们会找到办法的
We'll figure this out.
小莫 做胸部透视 腹平片检查 血常规 血液生化和尿检
Mo, let's get a chest x-ray, KUB, CBC, CMP and a UA.
我知道你为了这个病已经看了不少医生
I know you've seen a lot of doctors for this.
我会尽力成为最后一个
I'll do my best to be the last one.
早上好 我是曼宁医生
Good morning, I'm Dr. Manning.
我是凯尔 这是我妻子珍妮特
I'm Kyle. This is my wife Janet.
这个孩子是卢卡斯
This little guy is Lucas.
卢卡斯你好
Hi, Lucas.
躲猫猫
Hi. Peek-a-boo!
躲猫猫
Peek-a-boo.
他看起来很开心
Well, he seems happy.
这是个不错的开头
That's a good start.
看来已经不流鼻血了
Um, I see the bloody nose has stopped.
能告诉我发生了什么吗
Can you tell me what happened?
他跟保姆在公园
He was at the park with his nanny
突然就开始流鼻血
and it just started gushing
她联♥系♥不到我们 于是...
and she couldn't reach either of us, so...
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表