So if you want to report me,
随便你 牛仔
have at it, cowboy.
听说你今天不太顺
Heard you had a rough one today.
-你还好吗 -还好
- You all right? - Yeah.
那个小男孩和他妈妈
The little boy and his mom.
你的第六感准吗
Your, uh, ESP pan out?
一点都不准
Not even close.
-明天见 -晚安
- I'll see you tomorrow. - Night.
今天糟透了
Today sucked.
是啊 糟透了
Yes, it did.
我们没有针对孩子的足够的心理治疗资源
We just don't have enough psychiatric resources for kids.
很遗憾 肖的家庭不会是
And unfortunately, the Shaws won't be
最后一个碰壁的
the last family to face a lockout.
不过杰米会得到他所需的帮助的
But Jamie will get the help he needs.
这是好事情
And that's a good thing.
小伙子 来 咱们走
Hey, buddy. Come on, let's go.
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表