There are other options to find a second donor.
我们会把她列入待移植患者列表
We're getting her on the transplant list.
你说过 我的配型成功了 对吗
Well, you said I'm a match, right?
没错 是的
You are, yes.
好
Yeah.
我来捐献
I'll do it. I'll donate.
我们不能要求你这样做
Oh, we can't ask that of you.
你为我们付出的远比你知道的要多
No, no, you've done more for us than you know.
再说 我和梅姿也一起经历了很多
Besides, me and Mazie, we've been through a lot.
虽然我知道她不是我的孩子
And I know she isn't mine...
但我还是会像自己的女儿一样爱她
But I still love her like she is.
真是一波三折
Wow, what a crazy ride.
简直就像试管授精惨案
Like an IVF nightmare.
看看他们
Look at them.
我猜如果再来一次 他们还是会这么做
I'm guessing they'd do it all again.
听着 克罗特
Listen, Crockett.
怎么了
Yeah.
你可能注意到 我这个人有时候会轻易下结论
You might've noticed I can be a little quick to judge.
我理解 你只是
I get it, man. You...
想为了山姆好
were trying to do right by Sam.
没关系
It's all good.
不止是这件事
Not just with that.
对你也一样
With you too.
你看
Look, man.
我对你做出了一些判断
I made some assumptions about you.
事实上 我并不了解你
The truth is, I really don't know you.
你的情我领了 但你
Appreciate the sentiment, but you don't...
没必要放在心上
you don't have to worry about it, man.
-没关系的 -不 我还是得放在心上
- It's all good. - Yeah, I do.
我们重新开始好吗
Fresh start?
当然
Sure.
怎么了
What's going on?
没事 就说个晚安
Nothing, just saying good night.
晚安 马塞尔医生
Well, good night, Dr. Marcel.
晚安
Good night.
-你好啊 -好
- Hi. - Hi.
-伊森 -怎么了
- Ethan? - Yeah?
我想再试试怀个孩子
I want us to try to get pregnant again.
真的吗
Really?
如果我们也试试看试管受精呢
What if we give IVF a shot?
我以为你不希望通过这种方式
Uh, I thought you didn't want to go down that road.
我知道 只是
I know, I just...
我很害怕
I was afraid.
试管授精也不一定可靠 考虑到我的身体状况
And IVF isn't a sure thing, and given my condition,
很有可能根本没用
it's possible it may not even work,
但还是有机会
but there's a chance that it could.
感觉值得一试
It seems like it's worth the risk.
-对吗 -没错
- Right? - Yeah.
不错 马蒂 肩膀别收得太紧
Nice, Matty. Don't pinch your shoulders.
以后可能会对肘关节造成伤害
It could cause elbow problems down the road.
别理他
Just ignore him.
丹叔叔在你这个年纪的时候
When Uncle Dan was your age,
他还在外野采蒲公英呢
he was picking dandelions in the outfield.
为什么装镜子
Why the mirrors?
让注射者更容易找到血管
It makes it easier for the users to find a vein
也能帮我们注意到每个人
and helps us keep an eye on everybody.
这些纳洛酮箱从哪弄的
Where are you getting the naloxone kits?
我找了个人帮我们搞到的
I got a guy who's hooking us up.
南边有个诊所要关门了
There's a clinic that's closing on the South Side,
用便宜价搞到手了
so we're getting them on the cheap.
总之 你觉得怎么样
Anyway, what do you think?
你要加入吗
You in?
当然 我加入
Yeah. I'm in.
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表