你觉得他需要做这么大创面的手术吗
You think he needs something that invasive?
接下来再有损伤的话都是不可逆的
Any more damage moving forward will be irreversible.
我们越早减轻他脉管系统的压力
Sooner we can take the pressure off his vasculature,
就越好
the better.
他今天本来很想和他的新家庭一起回家呢
He was really hoping to go home with his new family today.
这个分流术恢复很快的
TIPS has a pretty quick recovery.
也许明天就好了
Maybe tomorrow?
嗯
Yeah.
我去联♥系♥介入科
I'm gonna call over to IR.
谢谢
Thanks.
脉搏不稳 我们得抓紧
Rhythm's not great. We gotta move.
我在处理呢
I'm on it.
我需要看得再清楚一点
I need better exposure.
你还记得我给你演示如何插♥进♥更大的牵开器吗
Okay, you remember how I showed you to insert the larger blade?
记得
Yes, I do.
不对 一直顺进去
No, slide it all the way.
好
Okay.
松开 松开
Loosen it up, loosen it up.
-好了 -很好
- Okay, got it. - Okay, good.
我们来吧
Let's do this.
不 我需要更好的角度
Nope, I need a better angle.
好吧 我怎么知道...
Okay. How do I know--
等等 和我换一下
Okay, hold on. Switch with me.
你们再不赶紧做的话她可能坚持不住了
She's not gonna hold out if you can't get this going soon.
我知道 马蒂
Yeah, I gotcha, Marty.
好了
Okay.
就这样 拿住了
Here we go. Don't let go.
-对不起马塞尔医生 -别担心
- Sorry, Dr. Marcel. - Don't sweat it.
为横隔膜准备好2-0就行了
Just get a 2-0 ready for the diaphragm.
一 二 三
One, two, three.
-马塞尔医生 -嗯
- Dr. Marcel. - Yeah.
我觉得你可能应该开始
I think you should start
为混合手术室训练一个新的护士
training a new nurse for the hybrid room.
你这是说什么话
What are you talking about?
我今天拖了你后腿
I slowed you down today.
没有 这台手术不容易
No, hey, it was a tough case
而且还用了新的器械
with new equipment.
不 是因为和伊森的这一档子事
No, it was because of the whole thing with Ethan.
影响了我
It got in the way.
我不能找借口
And there's no excuse for that.
听着 艾普尔 你是我的手术护士
Look, April, you're my nurse.
而且是最好的那个
And you're the best.
我不会再训练其他人
I'm not gonna train anyone else.
好吗
Okay?
好
Okay.
崔医生 扎克的父母来了
Dr. Choi, Zach's parents are here.
他从过街天桥上摔了下去 他怎么样了
He fell off the overpass? How is he?
他没事吧
Is he all right?
扎克有一条手臂骨折了
Zach has a broken arm
现在正在打石膏
that he's getting cast right now.
但除此之外只有一些刮擦伤
But otherwise, just some scrapes and bruises.
感谢上帝
Oh, thank God.
布兰先生和太太 我是查尔斯医生
Mr. And Mrs. Brand, I'm Dr. Charles.
我还没去看过扎克
I haven't actually met Zach yet,
但我想几分钟之后我会去看看他
but I was looking forward to saying hello in a few minutes.
精神科医生 我不明白是怎么回事
Psychiatry... I don't understand.
我只想问他几个问题
I just wanna ask him a few questions,
来更进一步了解当时是怎么回事
get a better sense of what happened.
这是什么意思
What does that mean?
就是字面意思
Well, uh, just that.
等等 别告诉我你认为他自己跳下去的
Wait -- don't tell me you think he jumped.
基于崔医生的判断
Based on Dr. Choi's assessment,
似乎有这种可能性
it seems like there might be a possibility.
所以我只是
And so I just --
我不进去看看扎克的话
I wouldn't be doing my job if I didn't
就是失职了
say a quick hello.
-老天 -亲爱的 别
- Oh, my God. - Honey, no, no.
这也太扯了
That's ridiculous.
都怪那些和他一起玩的孩子
It's those kids he hangs out with.
他们玩得很疯
They're wild.
也许他们这次一起瞎折腾
They were probably goofing around
结果玩大了呢
and it went too far.
很有可能
Mm, very possible.
但要从那种过街天桥上
But it's not so easy
意外摔下来也不是那么容易的
to accidentally fall off one of those things.
我跟你说
You know what?
我打赌他是被那个流浪汉推下去的
I bet he got pushed by that homeless guy.
-是呢 -流浪汉
- Yeah. - Homeless guy?
对 有个人整天站在那个过街天桥上
Yeah, there's this man who stands on that overpass
大喊大叫的
screaming all day.
他是个危险的疯子
He's psychotic and dangerous.
好吧
Huh. Okay.
我相信警方会调查此事的
Well, uh, I'm sure the police will look into that.
但与此同时 我们也要确认
But in the meantime, we just wanna make sure
我们没有遗漏任何问题
we're not missing anything.
扎克今天差点死了
Zach could've died today, okay?
他现在不需要的被精神科医生追着问话
The last thing he needs is to be interrogated by a shrink.
他在那个房♥间
Now, which one's his room?
5号♥治疗室
Treatment 5.
我们要来硬的吗
Are we gonna have a hard time with them?
孩子他爸 对
The dad? Yeah.
孩子他妈就不确定了
The mom? Not so sure.
妈
Hey, Mom.
迈克尔
Michael.
告诉我结果吧
Tell me.
你面前的是肯德尔生物系统公♥司♥
Meet the newest clinical device specialist
最新的临床器械专员
for Kender Bio Systems!
-你拿到这个职位了 -对
- You got the job. - Yeah.
而且加入了肯德尔公♥司♥在这里的团队
Joining the Kender team right here.
-在芝加哥医院 -是啊
- Here at Med? - Mm-hmm.
基于合同金额 她们需要更多人手
Given the size of the contract, they need more people.
太棒了
That's wonderful.
妈 我知道你一直想让我当个医生
Mom, I know you always wanted me to be a doctor.
迈克尔 我只想要你
Michael, I just wanted you...
能快快乐乐
To be happy.
我知道 但你得信我的话
I know, but believe me.
肯德尔公♥司♥的训练就像是上医学院一样
Kender's training is like going to med school.
我会比医生们更了解器械
I'll know more about the devices than the docs.
而且会和他们一起进手术室
And I'll be in the OR right alongside them.
我真为你骄傲
I'm so proud of you.
我得去联♥系♥我的上司了
Oh, I gotta hook up with my supervisor.
-带你去吃午饭吧 -约好了啊
- Take you to lunch? - It's a date.
没问题
All right.
扎克 你怎么样了 我是查尔斯医生
Zach, how you doing? I'm Dr. Charles.
他是精神科医生
He's a psychiatrist.
在法律上 我们不得不让他和你谈谈
Legally, we have to let him talk to you.
哈里斯
Harris.
我真的只是来帮你的 扎克
I'm really just here to help, Zach,
我希望能简短地问你
and was hoping to ask you a few quick questions
关于今天发生了什么事的问题
about what happened today.
好 好的
O-okay.
那好 所以今天早上你离开家
Okay, so this morning, you left your house.
是要去哪里
And where were you headed?
不去哪儿 我就散散步
Nowhere, I was just taking a walk.
就你自己
By yourself?
-对 -好
- Yeah. - Okay.
明白了
Got it.
所以你去了立交桥然后
So you get to this overpass and...
发生什么事了
and what happened then?
告诉他那个流浪汉的事 扎克
Tell him about that homeless man, Zach.
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表