这是他奶奶 南希·盖迪斯
This is his grandmother, Nancy Geddes.
住手
Stop it!
这是干什么 要干什么
What are we doing? What are we doing?
好了 马塞尔医生 你去五号♥诊疗室
Okay, here-Dr. Marcel, go to Treatment 5.
需要精神科医生咨♥询♥
Need a psych consult.
卡梅隆
Cameron.
我去请精神科医生
I'll get a psych.
到时候我们再聊
Then maybe you and I can talk?
好
Yeah. Okay.
那我们这就走吧
So I guess we'll be going.
我走 你留下
I'm going, you're staying.
-什么 -你听到我说的话了
- What? - You heard me.
茜茜 我们刚结婚 还在度蜜月
CeCe, we just got married. We're on our honeymoon.
丹尼 我了解你 你想陪着威尔
Danny, I know you. You want to be there for Will.
留下吧
Stay.
我真的很需要你再帮我几个小时
I could really use your help for a couple of hours.
-我要给楼上打电♥话♥吗 -不用
- So am I calling upstairs? - No.
我午饭前就会回到酒店 我保证
I'll be back at the hotel by lunch, I promise.
我要做按♥摩♥和面膜 你慢慢来
I'm getting a massage and a facial, take your time.
-再见 莎伦 -谢谢 茜茜
- Good-bye, Sharon. - Thank you, CeCe.
你的乳♥房♥♥检查
Your mammogram?
发现了肿瘤
They found a mass.
需要做组织切片检查
I need a biopsy.
不要喂鲨鱼 这对它们不好
Don't feed the sharks, it's not good for them.
-把他固定起来 -你怎么能吸毒
- Lock him in. - How could you take drugs?
你怎么能这样做
How could you do that?
冷静 冷静
Calm down, calm down.
女士 请你给医生们让开一点空间
Ma'am, can we give the doctors some room,
让他们进行治疗
let them do their job?
抱歉 你是谁
I'm sorry, who are you?
他是查尔斯医生 精神科主任
Dr. Charles, head of psychiatry.
除了擦伤 我没看到其他伤处
Other than abrasions, I'm not seeing any injuries.
肌内注射五毫克氟哌啶醇
5 of Haldol IM.
那是什么 你要做什么
What is that? What--what are you doing?
那是毒品吗 你要给他用毒品吗
I--is that drugs? Are you giving him more drugs?
为了救治你的孙子
Well, in order to help your grandson,
我们确实需要让他冷静下来
we do need to calm him down a bit.
做血常规 血液生化 心电图以及术前毒理检测
Let me get a CBC, BMP, EKG, and tox screen.
进行全面术前毒理检测
Make it an extended tox screen,
所有数据都要测
cover all the bases.
艾尔莎说你拒绝穿病号♥服
So, Elsa says that you refused the gown
拒绝做头部和胸部CT扫描
and the CT head and chest.
典型的医生 糟糕的病人
Typical doctor, terrible patient.
我可以给你的肋骨加个金属板
You know, I could plate your ribs.
这样就不会那么疼了
It won't hurt as much.
为什么我不惊讶呢
Why am I not surprised?
康纳
Connor...
娜塔莉昨晚过来是想跟我说事情的
Natalie was coming to tell me something last night.
她上了车 说了"对不起"
She got in the car, said, "I'm sorry,"
然后我们就被撞了
And then we were hit.
她 她甚至都没说完
She--she didn't get to finish.
威尔 你还好吗
Will, you okay?
康纳 阿特沃特警官来了
Connor, Officer Atwater is here.
他说想跟你聊聊
Says he wants to talk to you.
好
Okay.
他想问什么
What's he want?
肯定是问我爸的事
It's gotta be about my father.
是的 他的死讯被归档为"可疑"
Um, his death was labeled "Suspicious."
我还会回来看你的
I'll be back to check on you.
谢谢
Thank you.
好
Okay.
-谢谢你 医生 -没事
- Appreciate you, Doc. - Yeah, man.
我首先想跟你说一句
First thing I want to tell you
节哀顺变 我很遗憾
is that I'm sorry for your loss.
谢谢
Appreciate that.
请坐吧 不会太久
Take a seat, won't be too long.
没问题
No problem.
你父亲被注射了胰岛素
Um, your father was given insulin.
他没有糖尿病
He was not a diabetic,
他的医生也没有给他开过胰岛素
none of the doctors ordered it in,
他的病历中也没有相关记录 所以...
and there's no record of it on his chart, so...
你的意思是有人故意的
Yeah, you're saying that it was intentional.
因为正常情况下 心脏疾病患者
'Cause normally, you wouldn't test for insulin
出现心脏骤停时 不会测体内胰岛素水平
in a heart patient going through cardiac arrest.
好
Right.
幸运的是 病理学家查得很仔细
Luckily, the pathologist went the extra mile.
即便如此 也没查到胰岛素
Even so, can't trace insulin,
所以我认为下手的人
so I would suggest that they knew
还是非常专业的
exactly what they were doing.
医生 这周围的人
Is there anybody around here, Doc,
你认为有谁会想要伤害你父亲
that you think would want to hurt your father?
说实话 我父亲的性格
The fact is, my dad was the type of guy
确实容易树敌
who could make enemies.
大家似乎都知道
It's common knowledge
你们相处得不太好 对吗
you two didn't get along so well, right?
对 我们之间的关系比较复杂
Uh, yeah, the relationship was complicated,
但是 关系在逐渐改善
but it--it was improving.
你认为你母亲的自杀是他的错
You blamed him for your mother's suicide,
还指责他睡了你的女朋友
accused him of sleeping with your girlfriend.
还在派对上打了他
You punched him out at a party.
你能不能告诉我
Can you tell me where you were
你父亲心脏骤停时 你在哪里
before you father went into cardiac arrest?
我在他家 凯文 这是什么情况
I was at his house. Kevin, what is this?
-我要请律师吗 -这取决于你
- Do I need to get a lawyer? - It's up to you.
-你希望我别问了吗 -开什么玩笑
- You want me to stop? - You gotta be kidding me.
我当时是去找一些旧照片
I was looking for old photographs.
有人能证明吗
Anybody vouch for that?
我们的管家 卡洛塔
Our housekeeper, Carlotta.
你问完了吗
Now, are we done here?
暂时吧
For now.
康纳
Connor.
我很尊敬你
I respect you.
你在这里救了不少人的生命
Saved a lot of lives around here.
我只是想确保你没有夺人性命
I just gotta make sure you didn't take one.
曼宁医生的扫描结果如何
What did Dr. Manning's scan show?
这里可以看到
Well, you can see here
有一处二级肝撕裂伤
a grade two liver laceration.
腹腔内有少量出血
Small amount of blood in the abdomen.
需要手术吗
You need to operate?
好吧 我们外科医生就爱做手术
Well, we surgeons love to cut,
但这是实体器官创伤
but it's a solid organ injury.
从CT上看没有出血
No blush on the CT.
不必做手术
Not operative.
还得再等等看
It's still wait-and-see.
你们都回去工作吧
You all go back to work,
有进展我会通知你们
I'll let you know if anything changes.
好吗
Okay?
我们得去趟药房♥
We need to go to the pharmacy.
对 好的
Yeah. Right.
你跟警♥察♥说了我和我父亲的事
You told the police about my father and me.
他问了 我就把真♥相♥告诉他
He asked, I told him the truth.
昨晚你说我不知感恩
Last night, you said that I was ungrateful.
什么不知感恩 艾娃
Ungrateful for what, Ava?
天哪 我帮你弄到了混合手术室
Oh, my God, I got you your hybrid room,
我在监察委员会面前维护你
I defended you in front of the oversight committee--
你说"他不在了 你自♥由♥了
You said, "He's gone, you're free.
我们现在可以在一起了"
We can be together now."
那这是我的错了 对吗
Well, that was my mistake, wasn't it?
想着你可以放下过去
Thinking you could get past yourself
我们可以重新开始
and we could start over.
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表