-那你们待在这里 好吗 -谢谢
- You guys hang in there, okay? - Thanks.
这是个好消息
That was good news.
是吧
Yeah, I guess.
所以 你是什么时候知道自己想做警♥察♥的
So, when did you know you wanted to be a police officer?
有一个警长 她叫特鲁迪·普拉特
There's a sergeant. Her name's Trudy Platt.
我十二岁时 有个人抢劫我爸爸的餐馆
When I was 12, this guy robbed my dad's restaurant.
他拿手♥枪♥打我爸爸 用枪指着我的脸
He pistol whipped my dad, stuck a gun in my face.
接着他们带我去了警局
And they took me down to the police department
然后我看到了世界上最厉害的女人
and I got to watch the most badass woman in the world
是如何工作的
doing her thing.
她发号♥施令 跟警官和罪犯谈话
She commanded the room. Talked to officers and perps
好像掌管着一切
both like she was the boss of everything and everyone.
于是我就想像她一样
And I wanted to be like her.
现在你做到了
And now you are.
还差得远呢
Not even close.
但我还是在努力
But I keep trying.
所有楼梯扶手和门把手都要擦到
Make sure to swab all handrails and doorknobs.
再说一次 我们要检查
Again, we are checking anywhere
人们的手可能接触到的任何地方
people might put their hands.
如果这种细菌比其他
If this bug is more communicable
葡萄球菌的变种更容易传染
than other strains of staph...
就能解释为什么有这么多人被感染了
It could explain why so many people are getting infected.
我刚刚收到我弟弟发来的消息
Oh, I just got word from my brother.
他们觉得可能有人在用杀虫喷雾器
They think someone may be spreading this
来扩散这种细菌
with a bug sprayer.
杀虫喷雾器
Bug sprayer?
刚刚在炉子里有发现
Just found something in the furnace.
我觉得这上面可能有你们用得上的东西
Think you can take anything off of that?
希望吧
Let's hope.
这不是疾病爆发
Then this is no outbreak.
是恐♥怖♥主♥义♥行动
It's an act of terrorism.
喷嘴里的细菌
Bacteria in the nozzle,
跟受害者身上发现的变种一样
the same staph we found in the victims.
好
Okay.
现在我们开始合成抗生素
So now we start combining antibiotics
扩展抗生素的活性范围
to extend the spectrum of activity
并防止产生抗药性
and stave off resistance.
如果我还没忘记微生物学的知识
Uh, if I remember my microbiology,
有些药会攻击细胞壁
some drugs attack the cell walls,
有些则会攻击细胞内的DNA
some the DNA inside.
所以我们必须从多个角度来
Therefore we have to hit the infection
治疗感染
from multiple directions.
这才是我印象中大学时期的威尔
Now there's the Will I remember from undergrad.
也是我暗恋的那个
And had a crush on.
我吗
Me?
为什么男人都这么迟钝
Why are men so obtuse?
你结婚了吗
You ever marry?
差点结了 但是没有 你呢
I came close, but no. You?
正撕破脸皮跟人离婚呢
In the middle of a very ugly divorce.
你知道吗 单身很幸运
You know, you're lucky you're single.
没那么复杂
It's less complicated.
天哪
Oh, my God.
它跟几小时之前看起来不一样了
Whoa, it did not look like that a few hours ago.
我从没见过这样的东西
I have never seen anything like this.
它再生得太快了
I-it's reproducing so quickly.
简直不可思议
It's unbelievable.
我们要找大学实验室的人帮忙
We need the people from the university lab.
也许他们知道该如何处理
Maybe they'll have some idea how to deal with this.
听着 我们还没确认嫌犯的身份
Look, we still haven't even ID'd the suspect,
只发现跟南费尔菲德45号♥有关
let alone found the connection to 45 South Fairfield.
所以我要找那栋大楼的住户问话
So I need to interview the tenants of that building
看看他们知道什么
and see if they know anything.
但他们被隔离了 我们要确定
Well, they're in quarantine, and we can't release them
他们没被感染或传染之后
until we're sure that they haven't been infected
才能放他们出来
and that they're not contagious.
那我就去隔离区找他们问话
So I'll interview them in quarantine.
汉克 目前 这群人中的一部分
Hank, I mean, at this point a number of these people
情感极度脆弱
are, emotionally, extremely fragile,
而且有个女人可能已经疯了
and I got one woman who might even be psychotic.
她肯定深受妄想症的折磨
She's definitely suffering from paranoid delusions.
好 既然你是医生
All right, well, you're a doctor.
就给他们开点药 让他们镇静下来
Give 'em some drugs, sedate 'em.
没得到他们的许可我不能这么做
I can't do that without their permission.
无论如何 目前他们中没有人
And none of them, at this point anyway,
会对自己或他人造成危险
are a danger to themself or others.
查尔斯医生 外面有人
Dr. Charles, there is someone out there
在使用细菌武器攻击那栋大楼
who targeted that building with weaponized bacteria.
知道原因的人可能就在那群人中
The key to why may well be within that group.
你跟我说这些人中的一部分情感脆弱
Now you tell me some of these people are emotionally fragile.
那 丹 你跟我一起去
So, Dan, then come with me.
让他们保持冷静 但我必须跟他们谈谈
Keep 'em calm, but I have to talk to 'em.
厄普顿
Upton.
你好 警长
Hey, Sarge.
海莉
Hailey.
你感觉如何
How you feel?
感觉我应该做点什么
Feel like I should be doing something.
我可以安排
I can arrange that.
你跟芝加哥中♥央♥大学实验室有关系吗
Do you have any connection to the CCU lab
或者知道大楼里有谁可能跟它有关系吗
or know anyone in the building who might?
不 不知道
No, I don't.
昨天你看到过专业灭虫的人吗
Yesterday, did you see an exterminator?
就是对害虫喷杀虫剂的人
A man spraying for bugs.
我的天
for God's sakes.
他们什么时候能让我们离开这里
When are they gonna let us out of this place?
如果你没有任何症状并且
If you're asymptomatic and your throat culture
咽喉细菌检查结果为阴性 你就能走了
comes back negative, you can leave.
同时 如果你尽力回答
In the meantime, I would really appreciate it
警探的问题 我会非常感激
if you try and answer the detective's questions.
那么 说说灭虫的人
So, exterminator.
好 他穿着防护服
Yeah, he was wearing this meth suit.
你看到他喷了哪些地方吗
Did you see where he was spraying?
大厅那头
Down the hall.
那边有蚁患 我觉得他是因为这个来的
We have an ant problem so I thought that was why.
你能描述他的样子吗
Can you describe him?
种族 身高
Race, height.
肯定是白人 我能从面具外面
Definitely white. I could see his face
看到他的脸
around his mask.
他算高的 一米八三左右
He was on the tall side, about six feet.
还有别的有关他的信息可以告诉我们吗
Anything else you can tell us about him?
没有
No.
谢谢你回答问题
Thanks for your time.
听着 我想再试试和夏琳娜沟通
So, look, I'd like to take another crack at Sharlene,
但是我想一个人去 行吗 给我五分钟
but I wanna do it alone, okay? Give me five minutes.
丹诺瓦医生
Dr. Danover.
我是芝加哥中♥央♥大学的布鲁诺·盖勒
Bruno Geller, Central Chicago University.
大卫·塞尔登 希瑟·霍尔科姆
David Seldon, Heather Holcomb,
微生物学家
microbiologists.
-你们好 -芝加哥医院的霍斯特德医生
- Hi. - Dr. Halstead, Chicago Med.
谢谢你们过来 我们希望你们能帮忙
Thank you for coming. We hope you can help.
你们认识这种葡萄球菌吗
Do you recognize this staph?
天哪 大卫
Oh, my God. David?
那是E-87 但是发生了突变
That's E-87. But that's changed.
它到底是怎么泄漏出来的
How in God's name did this get out?
应该由你来告诉我们
Well, you tell us--
你们的安全防护级别是几级
what was your level of security?
最高的 四级
The highest, level four.
细菌不可能泄漏出来
There's no way that could've gotten out.
没错 但它还是泄漏出来了
Yeah, well, it did.
你们为什么要培养这么危险的东西
But why were you even culturing something so dangerous?
-为了做研究 -研究什么
- For research. - Research for?
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表