We're just not sure about Crockett.
这可是说好的 当然要了
It is a statement. That's for sure.
我不觉得你有中间名
I don't suppose you have a middle name
那样会更...
that's a little more...
尼克 尼克
Nick? Nick?
亲爱的 怎么了
Honey, what's wrong?
慢慢地做深呼吸
Okay, take slow, deep breaths.
放轻松 好吗
Nice and easy, okay?
好吗 伙计 跟我说句话
Nick, bud? Talk to me.
给他戴上面罩
Let's get a mask on him.
快开始 加油
Let's go. Come on.
放下床头
Drop it.
-心率133 血压77 -尼克 尼克
- Heart rate's 133. BP's 77. - Nick, Nick.
我需要你主动呼吸
I need you to breathe.
-尼克 -他室颤了
- Hey, Nick? - He's in VFib!
-尼克 亲爱的醒醒 -尼克
- Nick, honey, wake up. - Nick!
没有脉搏了 快给他按压
No pulse. All right, let's go. Bag him.
1毫克肾上腺素 快来
Milligram of epi. Let's go. Come on.
拿电极板 充电至200
Paddles and charge to 200.
我的天
Oh, my God!
尼克
Nick?
充电完毕 离手
Charged. Clear.
过来 快开始
Let's go. Come on.
再打肾上腺素 再试
Another round of epi. Let's go.
-充电至200 -充电完毕
- Charge 200. - Charged.
离手
Clear!
尼克 尼克 你能听到我吗
Nick? Nick, can you hear me?
我就在这里 亲爱的
I am right here, honey.
尼克
Nick.
注射肾上腺素 充电 快
Epi and charge. Let's go.
离手
Clear.
你会没事的
You'll be fine.
他停止心跳了
He's asystole.
不
No...
拜托
Come on!
不
No.
不 不
No. No.
不要 不要
No. No.
死亡时间 16点54分
Time of death, 16:54.
不要
No!
太感谢你了 加斯顿女士
Thank you so much, Ms. Gastern.
再见
u202dBye-bye.
儿童与家庭服务部明天就要
DCFS is going to start looking
帮奥吉找新的寄养家庭了
for a new foster placement for Auggie tomorrow.
那今晚呢
What about tonight?
我帮他在儿科找了张床位
Well, I got him a bed on the peds floor.
再加上厄尔会回来上晚班
And since Earl is back for night shift,
他保证自己会去楼上照看奥吉的
he promised that he would try to check in on Auggie upstairs.
那就好
That's good.
出租车到了 我们该
Taxi's here. We should...
好吧
Right.
宝贝
Baby.
-就是... -行
- Just, uh... - Yeah.
好吧
Okay.
我会给航♥空♥公♥司♥和酒店打电♥话♥ 换个时间
I'll call the airline and the hotel, reschedule.
我们陪奥吉一起过掉今晚
And we'll spend the night with Auggie.
你知道自己有多棒吗
You know how amazing you are?
你自己本身就很棒 本·坎普尔先生
You're pretty amazing yourself, Mr. Ben Campbell.
我真是个幸运的人
I'm a lucky man.
去吧 没错 你确实是
Go ahead, and yes, you are.
-谢谢你 -乔伊
- Oh, thank you. - Joy.
你应该知道 麦克斯的行为是一种犯罪
You should know what Max did was a form of assault.
我可以给警署打电♥话♥ 你可以控告他
And I can call CPD, and you can press charges against him.
不 不 别给警署打电♥话♥
No, no, you don't have to call them.
我不会控告他的
I'm not pressing charges.
乔伊 他对你说谎 辜负了你的信任
Joy, he lied to you, betrayed your trust.
你不用非得假装没事的
You don't have to act like nothing happened.
不 我知道麦克斯的所作所为非常糟糕
No, I know what Max did was so messed up,
可我们已经谈过了
but we talked it out.
他太过恐惧和不安
You know, and he was acting
才会那样做的 而且...
from a place of fear and insecurity, and...
麦克斯是个好人
you know, Max is a good person.
我了解他的内心
Okay, I know his heart.
我能走了吗
Can I just go?
保重
Take care.
难以置信
Unbelievable.
换做是我 我会很生气
If it were me, I'd be furious.
-谁都会 -是吗
- Anyone would. - Really?
-当然 -那你为什么没有
- Of course. - Then why aren't you?
-什么 -伊森 我骗了你
- What? - Ethan, I lied to you.
天哪 艾普尔
Oh, God. April...
我辜负了你的信任
I betrayed your trust.
你想要我说什么
Look, what do you want me to say?
真不敢相信你亲了别人
That I can't believe you kissed someone else?
还是我们的同事
Someone we work with?
你想要知道我每天
You want to know how crazy it makes me
和这个混♥蛋♥一起上班有多崩溃吗
that I have to see that son of a bitch every day?
-这就是你想听的吗 -是的
- Is this what you want to hear? - Yeah, I do.
我想知道你的感受
I want to know what you're feeling.
为什么 为什么不告诉我
Why? Why couldn't you just tell me?
为什么要身体受到伤害才老实说
Why did it take physically harming yourself to come clean?
你爱上他了吗
Are you in love with him?
什么 没有
What? No!
当然没有
Of course not.
只是一次毫无意义的意乱情迷
It was just a meaningless attraction.
既然毫无意义 我们为什么还要谈
Well, if it's so meaningless, why are we even talking about it?
因为我...
Because I--
你应该知道这一切
you deserve to know everything.
伊森 我爱你
Ethan, I love you.
我犯了错
I made a mistake.
那天 我发现我怀不了孩子...
That day, when I found out I couldn't have children--
你推开了我 跑到了另一个人的怀里
You pushed me away and ran into another man's arms.
被你说中了
You called it.
结果就跟你说的一样
Played out just like you said it would.
你还不知道尼克的死因
You don't know what killed Nick.
他心动过速 低血压和消瘦
He was tachycardic, hypotensive, and desatting.
经典三连击 应该是心包积液
Classic trifecta. Had to be a PE.
如果是这样 那么积液可能在手术之前
If that's the case, then the clot could have been there
就已经在那里了
prior to the surgery.
尼克已经卧床几个月了
I mean, Nick had pretty much been bedridden for months.
是手术导致的 结束
Surgery caused it. End of story.
你还不能确定
You don't know that.
你知道吗
You know...
如果我没有做那台手术
if I hadn't put that surgery on the table,
可能他还活着
chances are he'd still be alive.
克罗特
Crockett.
有时候在急诊室 我们的视野会受限
Sometimes in the ED, we get tunnel vision.
我们只能看到面前的病人
All we can see is the patient in front of us.
但尼克看得更远 超脱了他自身
But Nick could see past that, beyond his own benefit,
我想你也是
and I think you did too.
新的手术 你做得越多
You know, with new surgery, the more you do it,
提升就越多 以后就能救更多的人
the better you'll get, the more lives you'll save.
也许你没能救尼克
And maybe you couldn't save Nick's,
但也许有一天 你能救他儿子
but maybe someday, you'll save his son's.
我们还要去绿色磨坊吗 克罗特
We still on for The Green Mill, Crockett?
下一组一小时后就开始了
The next set starts in an hour.
要 当然了 亲爱的
Yeah, of course, darling.
好 晚安 曼宁医生
Okay. Good night, Dr. Manning.
晚安
Night.
妈妈 你真美
Hey, Mom, you look nice.
谢谢
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表