她腹部有大量游离性积液
Oh, she's got a ton of free fluid in there.
-男孩情况呢 -钢筋伤到了颈静脉
- What about him? - Rebar got the jugular.
-你开玩笑吧 -情况有多糟
- You gotta be kidding. - How bad is it?
只有把钢筋取出来才清楚
We won't know until we lift him off.
你可真行 把他当烤羊肉串一样弄进来
Hell of a move, bringing him in like a shish kebab.
我们需要碘伏和大量的纱布
We need some Betadine and a lot of Kerlix.
曼宁医生
Dr. Manning.
凯特 凯特 醒醒
Kate? Hey, Kate, stay with me.
-她还好吗 -她昏迷了
- Is she okay? - She's unconscious.
-我们得分开他们 -好的 小家伙
- We need to move 'em. - All right, buddy.
是时候把钢筋从你身上取下来了
It's time to get you off this thing.
-你准备好了吗 -我会死吗
- You ready? - Am I gonna die?
不 不会的
No, hey, no.
你不会死的 一整个医院的人
No, you've got a whole hospital of people
都会照顾好你的 好吗
who just want to take care of you, okay?
-好的 -那好
- Okay. - Okay.
好了 听我数
All right. My count.
一 二 走
One, two, go.
我疼
Oh, that hurts.
你很棒了 亨利 让他稳住别晃
You're doing great, Henry. - Keep him steady.
你没事了 小家伙 没事的
You're okay, buddy. You're okay.
-再来一点 -好的 拿下来了
- Little more. - Okay, he's off.
纱布
Gauze.
给我些纱布
Get me some gauze.
他还在出血
Okay, yep, he's still bleeding.
我们把他送去做CT 看看情况如何
All right, let's get him up to CT, see how bad it is.
如果他只是伤到颈静脉 那可能就还好
All right, if it's just the vein, he could be okay.
会没事的 好吗
It's gonna be okay. All right? Okay.
马塞尔医生 我们去洗手准备手术
All right, Dr. Marcel, let's scrub in.
我们还有很多事情要做
We've got a lot of work ahead of us.
查尔斯医生 你怎么看
Hey, Doc. What do you think?
情况挺棘手的
Well, it's tricky, you know,
因为发作期的毒瘾往往会掩盖
because active addiction tends to mask
任何可能表现出的病理成因
whatever underlying pathology might be present.
没错
Sure.
我是说 他很可能是自行服药 然而
I mean, he could very well be self-medicating, but what?
这是抑郁症 双相情感障碍 还是说
Is it depression, is it bipolar, or, you know--
是的 我懂
Yeah, understood.
这个我们可以之后再搞清楚 但现在
And we can figure that out later, but right now,
诊断才能救他的命
a diagnosis is what's gonna save his life.
但这可不那么简单
It's not quite that simple, though.
你清楚他的心脏就像个定时炸♥弹♥吧
You understand his heart is a ticking time bomb.
我们每多浪费一分钟
Every minute we let go by increases the chances he's gonna die
他死在我们眼前的风险就多一分
right here in front of us.
我也想帮他
I wanna help him too,
但为了确保手术成功
but in order for the surgery to be successful,
他得自愿进行戒毒 而现在
he's gotta be willing to get clean, and right now,
我可看不到很多证据
I'm just not seeing a whole lot of evidence
能显示他愿意戒掉
that he wants to do that.
我们已经在尽力治疗了
We're doing everything we can.
医生们还在检查伤者
The doctors are still examining the victims.
我们的儿子亨利·蔡斯有消息吗
Any word on our son, Henry Chase?
我们听说他和凯特·劳森一起被送来的
We heard they brought him in with Kate Lawson.
她是我们的女儿 他们俩是最好的朋友
Oh, she's our daughter. They're best friends.
亨利正在影像科做检查
Henry is being evaluated in radiology.
凯特还在手术室里
And Kate is still in the OR.
手术还在继续 老天
They're still operating? Oh, my God.
等他们出来的时候 您能告诉我们吗
Could you just let us know when they're out?
-我们就想看看孩子 -好的 当然
- We just wanna see them. - Yes, of course.
只要我一有消息就会告知你们
I'll let you know as soon as I hear something.
谢谢
Thank you.
里德医生
Dr. Reid.
你安排了移植吗
Did you schedule the transplant?
加里的捐献者得了流感
Oh, Gary's donor has the flu.
她都烧到38度了
Her temp is 100.3.
但是那并不影响骨髓
But that shouldn't affect her bone marrow.
规定要求在37.7度以下
The cutoff is 99.9.
但是加里人体白细胞抗原种类很特殊
But Gary has a rare HLA type.
系统里只有她一个匹配结果
No one else in the system is a match.
那希望捐献者快点康复吧
Well, hopefully the donor will get better soon.
我们等得越久 他的状况就越不稳定
The longer we wait, the more unstable his rhythm gets.
只差不到半度
It's only half a degree.
我们能不能破一次例
Can't we just make an exception?
抱歉 但是不行 不能破例
I'm sorry, but no. We can't.
麦基 校车上又来了两个伤员
Maggie, we got two more coming in from the bus.
好的
Okay.
怎么了
Hey, what's wrong?
那个肋骨骨折的小女孩 爱丽丝
The girl with the broken ribs, Alice.
她的痛苦得到了控制
Her pain's under control,
但是她的呼吸会让情况变得更糟
but her breathing just keeps getting worse.
化验结果有什么异常吗
Anything abnormal in our labs?
没有
No.
胸透显示出一些轻微的混浊
X-rays showed a few mild opacities,
但是也不应该导致现在这样
but nothing that should be causing this.
你好
Yeah, hi.
爱丽丝最近发烧过吗
Has Alice had a fever recently?
流鼻涕 咽喉发炎
Runny nose, sore throat?
没有 没有
No. No.
有过哮喘或者肺炎吗
Any history of asthma or pneumonia?
-不 没有 -没有
- No, nothing. - No.
血氧量降至87 需要我装上面罩吗
Sats are down at 87. Want me to put on a mask?
好的 再联♥系♥下雾化治疗
Yeah, and call for a nebulizer treatment too,
只是以防万一
just in case.
知道有任何原因可能导致她的呼吸问题吗
Anything that could cause any sort of breathing trouble at all?
家庭病史 接触石棉 霉菌
Family history, asbestos exposure, mold?
她去年确实抽过烟
Um, she did smoke cigarettes last year.
但是只有一小段时间
But only for a little while.
我们发现之后就让她戒掉了
We caught her and made her quit.
真的戒掉了吗
Is that true?
是的
Yeah.
不管怎么样 这与常见的
Either way, this really isn't what we normally see
吸烟诱发症也不同 所以我们要继续观察
from a smoking related illness. So we need to keep looking.
好的
Right.
如果病床上是我们的女儿
If that was our daughter,
我告诉医生的第一件事一定是吸烟史
her smoking history's the first thing I'd be telling the doctor.
他们肯定是嫌丢人
I'm sure they're just embarrassed.
我是说 他们可能觉得一切都在掌控之中
I mean, they probably feel like they've got it under control.
是啊 也许吧 这让我不禁想他们
Yeah, I guess. It just makes me wonder
是不是还有别的什么事情瞒着我们
if there's anything else they're not telling us.
霍斯特德医生
Dr. Halstead.
他心房♥室颤得很厉害
He's tachycardic in A-fib.
医生 我的胸口疼死了
Doc, my chest is killing me.
-需要注射地尔硫卓吗 -他的血压骤降
- Want me to push Cardizem? - His pressure's dropping.
一毫克吗♥啡♥和镇定剂
Milligram of morphine and Versed,
同时注射 电极板充电到50焦耳
synchronize and charge paddles to 50.
迈克 瓣膜上的撕裂一定是延伸到了
Mike, tear on your valve must be extending in
连在你心脏上的电气系统
to the electrical system of your heart.
我要重设你的心率
I need to reset your rhythm.
好的 来
Okay, let's go.
充至50焦耳
Charged to 50.
离手
Clear.
用于心房♥颤动、心房♥扑动时控制心室率
心率重设完毕 开始输入艾司洛尔
Rhythm's back. Start him on an esmolol drip.
-他们会给我新的瓣膜吗 -我在努力
- They giving me a new valve? - I'm working on it.
只是需要一点时间
It's just taking some time.
医生
Hey, doc.
无论代价多大 求你了
Whatever it takes. Please.
我再也不想这么活着了
I don't want to live like this anymore.
你看到了吗
Hey, you seeing this?
他快没时间了 急需我们的帮助
He is running out of time and needs our help.
相信我 威尔 我想帮忙
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表