不 不 你来
No, no, you.
-充电到200 -充好了 来吧
- Charged to 200. - You're charged--do it.
-快 -好 离手
- Do it! - Okay--clear.
-找到拉尼克医生了吗 -他在急诊室脱不开身
- Did you find Doctor Lanik? - He's stuck in the E.D.
我们快没时间了
Well, we're running out of time.
-我觉得他要心搏停止了 -我们怎么办
- I think he's gonna arrest. - What do we do?
给我个开胸托盘
Get me a thoracotomy tray.
需要把他剩下的血引流到
We need to divert whatever blood he has left
他的心脏和大脑
to his heart and his brain.
-那要怎么做 -夹住他的主动脉
- How are we gonna do that? - We're gonna clamp his aorta.
你要在这里给他开胸吗
You're gonna open his chest? Here?
-对 -如果找不到呢
- Yep. - And what if we can't find it?
我不知道 我也是第一次
I don't know. I've never done it before.
-血压下降 -我在处理
- Pressure's dropping. - I'm working on it.
好了 我们来开胸
Okay...let's open him up.
稳着点
Easy.
打开夹子了
Clip's off.
左前壁还是不动
Left anterior wall still isn't moving.
好了
There it goes.
棒
Yes!
抱歉
Sorry.
看啊
Well, look at that.
摸到了吗
Can you feel it?
还没有
No, not yet.
等等 就快了
Wait...I almost got it.
还是室颤
Still in VFib.
-动手 -好 离手
- Do it. - Okay--clear.
离手
Clear.
窦性心律 上X光
Sinus rhythm. Get me a chest x-ray.
大家离手
Everybody clear.
他还在出血吗 球囊呢
Is he still bleeding? Where's the balloon?
就在膈膜上方
There--right above the diaphragm.
生命体征稳住了
Vitals are holding.
止住血了 他脱离危险了
Bleeding stopped. He's good.
找到了
I got it.
走走走
Let's go, let's go.
桃瑞斯 呼吸机都运转起来
Doris, get those vents up and running.
拉尼克医生 分类手术患者
Doctor Lanik, triage surgical patients
送去手术室
and get them up to the O.R.
-安吉尔 你跟我来 -大家动起来
- Angel, you're with me. - Everybody, let's move!
帮我找重症监护室的主管护士
Get me the charge nurse in the ICU.
崔医生 创伤科医生来了
Doctor Choi, trauma's here.
我们做到了
We did it.
听说你做了有史以来最马虎的开胸手术
Heard you did the sloppiest thoracotomy Trauma's ever seen.
-今天干得漂亮 -谢谢
- Nice job today. - Thanks.
这不是说我就不盯着你了
Doesn't mean I'm not still keeping an eye on you.
三个女孩的检查结果都正常
Everything came back normal on all three girls.
这说不通
All right, this makes no sense.
都过了半小时了 为什么还不疏散
It's been 30 minutes. Why aren't we evacuating?
我不知道
I have no idea.
他们不抽搐了
They stopped twitching.
-你干了什么 -薄荷糖
- What did you do? - Um...Tic Tacs.
你给了他们安慰剂
You gave them a placebo?
橙色的都快被吃完了
Orange ones have been my go-to of late.
别误会 他们还是需要治疗
Don't get me wrong, they're gonna need some therapy,
弄明白世界的重担
you know, figure out that the weight of the world
不在他们肩膀上 或许来点家庭工作
isn't on their shoulders. Maybe a little family work.
什么意思
What do you mean?
你听说过群体心因性疾病吗
You ever hear of mass psychogenic illness?
听说过 就是群体性癔症 对吧
Yeah, like... mass hysteria, right?
很容易误诊
Very easy to misdiagnose.
在塞勒姆 人称巫术
I mean, in Salem, they called it witchcraft.
那他们的癫痫和发抖
So...the seizures and the tremors--
你是说其实是因为
you're telling me really were from...
压力和焦虑显现为生理症状
Stress and anxiety manifested as physical symptoms
通过无意识模仿在社交群体间传播
spread through social groups by unconscious imitation.
比你想象中更经常发生
Happens a lot more than you think.
没想到我们的大脑做得如此极端
Remarkable how far our brains will go to avoid
来避免面对我们不想面对的情绪
dealing with emotions we don't wanna confront.
无论如何 霍斯特德医生
Hey, uh, either way, Doctor Halstead--
今天你做的是对的
you did the right thing today.
等等 麦基怎么样了
Wait. How's Maggie?
她说她没事
Uh, she says she's fine.
肯定是因为发烧
Thinks it must've just been the heat.
那就好 那我们不隔离她了
Good--all right, let's get her out of isolation.
好
Okay.
-娜塔莉 -什么事
- Natalie. - Yeah?
那晚 感觉你不像
That night, it didn't feel like
是要告诉我你订婚了
you were coming to tell me you were engaged.
什么
What?
在我的车里
In my car...
我觉得你是想跟我说别的事
I think you were coming to tell me something else.
很抱歉 威尔 我...
Uh, I'm--I'm sorry, Will, I'm just--
今天真的很累了
I've had a really long day.
当然了 抱歉
Of course. I'm sorry.
晚安
Good night.
等一下
Wait.
我必须问一句
I just have to ask...
你爱他吗
Do you love him?
菲利普 你确定吗
Phillip? Are you sure?
我确定自己爱他吗
Am I sure that I love him?
告诉我
Just tell me.
爱吗
Do you?
知道吗 我跟菲利普的感情
You know what? My relationship with Phillip
是我生活中现在唯一正常进行的事
is the only thing in my life that's working right now.
你们好 你好呀
Hey, guys. Hi, you.
马塞尔医生
Uh, Doctor Marcel?
泵我没弄好 真的很抱歉
I am really sorry about screwing up the pump.
我差点害死他
I could've killed him.
你在开玩笑吗
Are you kidding?
我们在没电的情况下给正在跳动的心脏做手术
We were doing surgery on a beating heart with no electricity.
在我看来 你那双手很厉害
As far as I can tell, you got a great set of hands.
以后肯定会派上大用场的
I'm sure they'll come of use in your urgent cares.
正确的专长...
The right specialty...
外科医生赚的还是不少的吧
A surgeon can still make good money, right?
当然 牙科 CT科 神经科
Yeah...Ortho, CT, neuro.
跟对了团队的话
And with the right team?
那可不得了
Oof.
芝加哥医院 医药研究中的人性
今天是个好日子啊
Hey. Good day today.
-明天见 -我不回来了
- We'll see you tomorrow. - No, I'm not coming back.
什么意思
What do you mean?
我爱医学 但今天我做的
I love medicine, but what we did today...
我无法让自己在下半辈子里每天都那样
I can't do that every day for the rest of my life.
别这样 今天确实很不好过
Hey, come on. It was a crazy day.
我知道 我只是...
I know, I just...
我真的做不到
I just can't.
-我对他太严格了吗 -不是 对他不严格
- Was I too hard on him? - No, not too hard on him.
只是关注我们的患者的需求
Just focused on getting our patients what they needed.
所以我忽视了他的需求
So I missed seeing what he needed.
亲爱的 你是个很优秀的医生
Babe, you are such a good doctor.
有时候我们会因为太专注于照顾别人
Sometimes we get so caught up taking care of everyone else,
所以忘记了照顾彼此
we forget to take care of each other.
不
No...
你不会
you don't.
你不会忘
You don't forget.
你总是非常关心每个人
You're always so mindful of everyone,
洞若观火 无微不至
so aware, so caring.
我知道我们说过在某一天 但是
I know we said someday, but...
你会成为最棒的妈妈
you'd make the best mom ever.
-我爱你 -我爱你
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表