我是来帮忙的
Okay? I'm here to help.
有人受伤吗
Is anyone injured?
不许动
Hey, don't move!
别紧张 我只想帮这个孩子
Take it easy. I just wanna help the boy.
你转过身去
Hey, turn around, man.
慢慢地转过去
Turn around, slowly,
否则我就一枪崩了你
or I will shoot you.
跪下去
Get on your knees.
快点
Come on.
-别紧张 -跪下
- Just take it easy. - Get down.
呼叫全市范围内小队 有劫持人♥质♥事件
Units summoned citywide. We have a hostage situation--
把那个给我
Give me that.
给我 快点
Give me that! Come on.
还有电♥话♥ 我知道你也带着
The phone too. I know you got it.
站起来
Get up.
快点
Come on. Come on.
去推冰箱 推到正门前面
Move the fridge. Move, in front of the door.
这就行了 再跪到地上去
Okay, that's good. Get back down on the ground.
-能让我看看他 -我说了跪下
- Can I take a look at him-- - I said get down!
拜托 他还是个孩子
Come on, man. He's a kid.
这也是在帮你 因为如果他死了
Okay, this helps you too because if he dies...
好吧 但如果你耍任何花招
Fine. But if you try anything...
我不会的
I won't.
我只是偷了辆车
Look, all I did was steal a car.
那这个孩子是怎么回事
What about this kid?
他不是我打中的
Hey, I didn't shoot him, man.
是柜台后面那个傻瓜
It was that idiot behind the counter.
得把他送去医院
Hey, he needs to go to the hospital.
算我求你的 放了他吧
I'm begging you to release him.
你还是可以把我留下做人♥质♥
You can still keep me as a hostage.
我会放他走
I'll let him go...
等我准备好
when I'm ready.
艾德·格林 50岁 大腿有枪伤
Ed Green, 50, GSW to the thigh.
昏迷指数15 血压133/87
Gcs 15, bp 133/87,
心率97 血氧饱和度100%
heart rate 97, and sats 100%.
我以为伊森会在你的救护车上
Hey, I thought Ethan was on your ambo.
他在哪里
Where is he?
他在哪里
Hey! Where is he?
出什么事了
What happened?
拜托 凯文 你听说什么了
Come on, Kevin. What have you heard?
我真的不应该告诉你这件事
I really shouldn't be telling you this--
但是
But?
新奥尔良的警探们已经
The detectives in New Orleans
拿到DNA证据很久了
have been sitting on DNA evidence for a long time.
那他们为什么等到现在才来抓克罗特
Well, why'd they wait until now to come get Crockett?
你们俩上次被绑♥架♥时 鉴证科从
Forensics pulled samples from you and Crockett
你们俩身上取了样本
when you two got kidnapped.
没错 为了跟逃犯的DNA交叉比对
Right, to cross-match it with the fugitive's DNA.
他们把这些样本输入了国家数据库
Those samples got put into a national database.
克罗特的样本跟路易斯安那一起
Crockett is a positive match
很久没破的谋杀案中的DNA相匹配
for a cold case murder in Louisiana.
不可能
There's no way.
听着 我只是把我听说的事告诉你
Listen, I'm just telling you what I heard.
而且DNA很难反驳
And DNA is hard to refute.
如果我听说什么新消息会通知你的
I'll let you know if I hear anything else.
谢谢
Thank you.
瞧 这就是我们要做的
See, here's where we're at.
我们要把这些针从你胸口取出来
We gotta get these needles out of your chest,
特别是在你右心室里
especially the one that's hanging around
游走的那根
in your right ventricle.
我们今晚就会把它取出来
And we're gonna do that tonight.
-今晚就做手术 -对
- Surgery tonight? - Yeah.
然后在你恢复的过程中
And then when you're recovering,
我觉得我们最好可以
I think it'd be a really good idea
开始着手解决...
if we would start to address--
-我要在这里待多久 -在医院吗
- How long will I be here? - In the hospital?
我觉得可能至少三天 然后...
I'd say probably at least three days, and then--
那可不行
That doesn't work.
我还有几个星期就要答辩了
I only have a couple of weeks until I defend my dissertation,
如果我没过 过去的五年就
and if I fail, the last five years
完全是在浪费生命
will have been a complete waste of my life.
我得离开这里
I need to get out of here.
好 但你得知道我们不能让你
Okay, but you need to understand we can't let you
带着心脏里的一根针离开这里
just walk out of here with a needle in your heart.
特伦特 看着我 看着我
Trent, look at me. Look at me, look at me!
特伦特 特伦特 看着我
Trent, Trent, Trent, Trent. Look at me.
用鼻子深吸一口气
Take a deep breath into the nose--
不 你不明白 你会毁了我的人生
No you don't understand. You're ruining my life!
慢下来 呼吸放缓
Slow down. Slow your breathing down.
心跳加速了
Oh, it's racing.
感觉像它要跳出我的胸膛了
It feels like it's beating out of my chest.
我握着你的手 你能感觉到我的手吗
I'm holding your hand. Can you feel my hand?
蓝色警报 呼吸停止
Code Blue! A respiratory arrest.
让他躺下 上氧气
Drop his head and bag him.
发生什么事了
What happened?
曼宁医生 你来了
Oh, Dr. Manning. There you are.
我是朱利安·穆迪医生 比利·哈里斯的儿科医生
I'm Dr. Julian Moody, Billy Harris's pediatrician.
当然
Of course.
-比利正在做手术 -我知道
- Billy's in surgery right now. - I know.
他母亲给我打电♥话♥了
His mother called me.
她很担心他的手术
She's concerned about his operation.
她说马塞尔医生有麻烦
She said Dr. Marcel's in some sort of trouble?
这边请
Please.
这不可能
It can't be true.
克罗特不会伤害任何人
Crockett would never hurt anyone.
我知道
I know.
如果谋杀案发生在七年前
Well, if the murder took place seven years ago,
这意味着你和克罗特
then that means that you and Crockett
当时正在上医学院
would have been at medical school at that time.
-当时你了解他吗 -了解
- Did you know him well? - Yeah.
克罗特当时经历了很多事
And Crockett was going through a lot back then,
但他不可能杀人
but no way was he killing people.
怎么讲
What do you mean?
我什么都不该说的
I shouldn't have said anything.
这件事不该由我来说
It's not my story to tell.
拜托
Please.
我只是想帮他
I just want to help him.
他的宝宝
His baby...
哈珀
Harper,
得白血病死了
she died from leukemia.
就在她一岁生日后不久
Not long after her first birthday.
霍斯特德医生
Dr. Halstead.
他的皮疹已经遍布全身 有些都脱皮了
His rash is all over and parts are sloughing.
到底是怎么回事
What the hell is going on?
马上停用头孢唑啉
Stop the cefazolin now.
125毫克琥钠甲强龙再挂一升生理盐水
125 milligrams solumedrol and a bolus liter of saline.
-桃瑞丝 打电♥话♥给他妻子 -为什么会这样
- Doris, call his wife. - Why is this happening?
你似乎对药物有
Well, it seems like you're having an allergic reaction
过敏反应
to the medication.
我的皮肤有灼烧感
My skin's burning!
好 两毫克吗♥啡♥
Okay. Two milligrams of morphine.
告诉烧伤中心我们上来了
Tell the burn center we're coming up.
好 罗杰妻子接电♥话♥了
Okay, I have Roger's wife on the phone.
好 她来吗
Okay. Is she coming in?
她说她现在就跟她丈夫罗杰在一起
She said she's with her husband, Roger, right now.
在家里
At home.
那这是谁
So who's this?
让一下 让一下 拜托
Excuse me. Excuse me, please.
这就是认识崔医生的那个护士
This is the nurse who knows Dr. Choi.
艾普尔·塞克斯顿 伊森没事吧
April Sexton. Is Ethan okay?
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表