她不是你的责任 哥们
She's not your responsibility, man!
-她是我的 -你凭什么这么认为
- She's mine! - How do you figure that?
我觉得...
I think--
你俩还好吗
Everything okay with you boys?
很好
Yeah.
娜塔莉和我订婚了
Natalie and I are engaged.
什么
What?
你自己看
See for yourself.
我们要结婚了
We're getting married.
你认真的吗 未婚夫
You on the square, fiancé?
不好意思 这是什么意思
I'm sorry, what-- what is that supposed to mean?
她进来时我没看见她手上有戒指
Well, I didn't see that ring on her finger when she came in,
因为我们肯定会摘掉
'cause we certainly would have removed it.
这跟你有什么关系吗
Is this really any of your business?
作为她的医生 当然有关系
As her doctor, yeah, it is.
娜塔莉怎么样了
How's Natalie?
还在昏迷
She's still out.
我现在知道她要告诉我什么了
I now know what she was gonna tell me.
她订婚了
She got engaged.
-和菲利普 -你知道吗
- To Phillip? - You knew?
不 他给我看了戒指
No, he-- he showed me the ring,
说他打算求婚 说实话 感觉很奇怪
said he was gonna ask her, and to be honest, it was weird.
怎么奇怪
Weird how?
那会儿刚好我们
It was right when his daughter
要推她女儿去做手术
was being prepped for surgery.
本来还以为他会更关注那件事
You'd think he would've been focused on that.
我本来也不怎么喜欢他
Yeah, I never liked the guy,
但是 我还是带着偏见的
but, you know, I'm not exactly unbiased.
威尔 你得用夹板
Will, you're splinting.
不用 我就是喘不上气
No, I'm just a little short of breath.
不 你可不只是喘不上气
No, you're more than just a little short of breath.
我带你回急诊室
Let's get you back down to the ED.
给你做个胸部X光 很可能是气胸
Gonna get you a chest X-ray. It could be a pneumothorax.
我不去
I'm not going...
威尔 威尔 现在就去
Will, Will, Will, now.
好
Yeah.
你会感到有些压力
You may feel a little pressure,
但之后就没什么了
but nothing more after that.
你还好吗
You okay?
他说自己基本看不见了
He says he can hardly see at all now.
我来看一下
Here, I'll take a look.
这是艾布拉姆医生 神经外科主任
This is Dr. Abrams, our chief of neurosurgery.
神经外科
Neurosurgery?
托马斯 帮我个忙
Thomas, do me a favor:
朝前看
uh, look straight ahead.
如果你能看到我手指就举手
Raise your hand when you see my finger.
托马斯 你看不见医生的手指吗
Thomas, don't you see the doctor's finger?
就这样 继续超前看
That's it, just keep looking straight ahead.
头别动
Don't move your head.
我们出去说吧
Could we step outside?
你儿子的CT和核磁共振
So your son's CT scan and MRI
显示周边视觉区有肿块
indicate a mass around the pituitary,
很可能是颅咽管瘤
most likely a craniopharyngioma.
什么
A-a what?
肿瘤 良性肿瘤
A tumor. A benign tumor.
良性
Oh, benign.
但很遗憾 他需要做手术
But unfortunately, he needs surgery.
没错 他视觉的退化
Right, the deterioration in his vision
表明肿瘤正在压♥迫♥视神经交叉
indicate that the tumor's pressing against his optic chiasm,
所以我们需要尽快手术
so we need to operate as soon as possible.
我觉得成功几率很大
I believe we'll have a good outcome.
我知道这很难 真遗憾
I know this is hard. I am so sorry.
他还这么小
He's so little.
我的宝贝
My baby.
托马斯是我们的意外之喜
Thomas was a surprise.
医生说她永远没法怀孕
The doctor said Livie'd never be able to get pregnant.
然后
And then--
然后当她告诉我时
Then when she told me the news,
天哪 我都不确定自己想要孩子
God, I wasn't sure I even wanted a kid.
现在我无法想象没有他的生活
Now I can't imagine life without him.
他是我们的整个世界
He's our whole world.
我只是很讨厌这个想法
I just hate the thought--
一个小孩子做头部手术
this little kid having brain surgery?
对 我也是
Yeah, me too.
我晚点再跟你说
I'll catch up with you in a little bit.
离手
Clear.
没错 是气胸
Yeah, a pneumothorax.
如果霍斯特德医生能让我
If Dr. Halstead had let me
给他做个完整的检查 这就不会
give him a proper examination, this never would--
这不是你的错
It's not your fault.
威尔 我得收你入院 给你插胸管
Will, I need to admit you and put in a chest tube.
不
No.
你有患上高压性气胸的风险
You're at risk for a tension pneumothorax.
-你会死的 -她说得对
- You could die. - She's right.
穿刺植入单向阀管
Aspirate and put in a one-way valve tube.
这不符合治疗规定
That is not protocol.
艾尔莎 拜托
Elsa, please...
这会暂时拖延我的症状
It'll temporize me,
我就不用住院了
and I won't need to be admitted.
拜托 康纳 我不想
Come on, Connor, I don't want--
我不想待在这里了
I don't want to be here anymore.
我知道了
I hear you.
库里小姐 给我一个
Ms. Curry, get me a small chest tube
带海姆利克阀的小号♥胸管
with a Heimlich valve.
好的
Okay.
怎么了
What's going on?
护士长拒收病人
Charge nurse refused our patient.
什么 达里娅 拜托
What? Darya, come on.
不行 不行 丹 我们不能把他送到这
No, no, Dan, we can't turf him here.
-他只需要检查一下 -去精神科
- He just needs a workup. - In the psych ward.
我的护士没有器械
My nurses aren't equipped.
查尔斯医生 我们去哪里
Dr. Charles, where are we going?
-去精神科 -不行 我们谈过了
- To the psych ward. - No, we talked about this.
他没有疯
He's not crazy.
格迪斯女士 对不起 我没有别处安置他
Ms. Geddes, I'm sorry, I have nowhere else to put him.
-我不会让你这么做的 -女士 拜托
- I'm not gonna let you. - Ma'am, please.
不行 不行 我带他回家
No, no, I'm gonna take him home.
-我不能让你这么做 -你阻止不了我
- I just can't let you do that. - Well, you can't stop me.
-可以 女士 他可以 -他是我孙子
- Yes, ma'am, he can. - He's my grandson!
卡梅伦十八岁了
Cameron is 18.
他现在是一名对自己有危害的成年人
He's an adult who, right now, is a danger to himself
对别人也有潜在危害
and potentially to others.
不行 不行 我们 我们要回家
No, no, we-- we need to go home.
-我要带他回家 -相信我
- I'm gonna take him home. - Believe me--
他在家会好一些
He'll be better at home.
你的孙子现在需治疗
This is what your grandson needs right now.
不 他需要回家 拜托你让我
No, he needs to go home. Please, let me--
格迪斯太太
Mrs. Geddes.
我会叫安保的 麻烦你
I'm gonna call security. Please.
安保
Security?
格迪斯太太 麻烦你
Mrs. Geddes, please.
宝贝 我们只能在这里等你
Honey, we're gonna have to wait in here.
-不要 -你会没事的
- No. - You're going to be fine.
你睡一会儿
You're gonna take a nap,
等你醒了 我们就在你旁边
and when you wake up, we'll be with you.
就跟在家里一样
Just like at home.
一切都会好的 亲爱的
Everything's gonna be all right, sweetheart.
医生会让你好起来的
The doctors are gonna make you feel all better.
-我们爱你 -艾普尔
- We love you. - April?
你看到艾布拉姆斯医生了吗
Have you seen Dr. Abrams?
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表