Oh, there's that Manning ESP again.
她要求我对她孩子做更多不必要的检查
She asked me to run more tests on her baby than necessary,
现在她又想在内镜检查的时候现场观看
and now she wants to be front row when he gets scoped.
你不觉得有点奇怪吗
You don't think that's a little odd?
你说是就是吧
Uh, if you say so.
呼叫弗里斯医生
Call Dr. Frisch.
我想安排阿克塞尔今天做内镜检查
I wanna put Axel on today's schedule for an endoscopy.
她忙着呢 在做一台脐膨出修补术
She's busy. Omphalocele repair.
一整天都要耗在上面
Gonna be locked away all day.
但如果你愿意 我现在就有空做内镜
But I'm free to take care of it right now if you'd like.
好的 谢谢
Okay. Thanks.
楼上见 桃瑞斯护士
Meet you upstairs. Nurse Doris?
-谢了 -小意思
- Thank you. - Sure.
-艾普尔护士 -马塞尔医生
- Nurse April. - Dr. Marcel.
好的 胃和食管似乎都正常
Okay, stomach and esophagus appear normal.
我们收拾一下做肠镜吧
Let's reset for a colonoscopy.
茱莉亚 你还好吗
Julia, are you okay?
你不需要一直看着的
You don't have to keep watching, you know.
不 我没事
No, I'm okay.
只是我肚子上有处擦伤
It's just I have a scrape on my stomach.
我忘了换敷料
I forgot to change the bandage
现在敷料有点粘不住到处跑了
and it's beginning to slide around.
等我们回到急诊室 我找个护士
Why don't I have a nurse change that out for you
来给你换吧
when we're back in the ED?
好的
Oh, okay. Yeah.
谢谢
Thanks.
不知怎么我自己一直想挠那个地方
Somehow I keep scraping myself right there.
我也不知道怎么 我猜是当妈的脑子吧
I don't know how. Mom brain, I guess.
就是那里
Ooh, ooh. Right there.
好的 疼痛是锐痛还是钝痛 克洛伊
Okay. Sharp or dull pain, Chloe?
我想两种都有 这可能吗
I think both. Is that even possible?
很遗憾 的确可能
Unfortunately.
你觉得不舒服多久了
How long have you been feeling off?
说不好 几星期吧
I don't know. A couple weeks?
三个月了 她对什么事都轻描淡写的
Three months. She downplays everything.
我们刚结婚
We just got married.
我以为这种痛只是因为精神紧张
I figured the pain was just nervous energy,
但婚礼已经结束了 现在我还是有那种感觉
but the wedding's behind us now and I still feel "Blah."
有没有便秘 腹胀
Any constipation? Bloating?
她已经一星期没大便了
She hasn't pooped in a week.
那克洛伊 我得做进一步的检查
So Chloe, I'm gonna need to take a closer look
看看到底怎么回事
to see what's going on.
我们要给骨盆和直肠照X光
We'll get some X-rays, a pelvic and a rectal.
要一直恩爱如初 好吗
Just keeping the sexy flowing, aren't I?
至死不渝
Till death do us part.
好吧 会有护士来带你们做检查
Well, a nurse will come in and get things going.
恭喜 詹姆斯先生和太太
Congratulations, Mr. And Mrs. James.
-克罗特 -什么事
- Crockett. - Yeah?
来得正好
Perfect timing.
有一起单车事故的受害人马上就到
Single vehicle accident landing now.
大面♥积♥创伤 我会把紧急救护室准备好
Massive trauma. I'll have Baghdad ready.
收到
Got it.
-情况如何 -露西·西弗 二十岁
- What do you got? - Lucy Seaver, 20.
昏迷指数3 现场已插管
GCS 3. Intubated in the field.
双侧股骨骨折 上了牵引夹板
Bilateral femur fractures and traction splints.
吸氧时血氧饱和度能达到100%
SATS 100% on oxygen.
好 露西 别害怕 你到急诊室了
Okay, Lucy, don't be afraid. You're in the ED.
我们会好好照顾你
We're gonna take good care of you.
父母随时会到
Parents should be here any second.
他们当时在现场
They were on the scene.
他们在露西后面的车里
They were in the car behind Lucy.
-他们看到撞车了 -后果也看到了
- They saw the crash? - And the aftermath.
露西的车损毁严重 我们花了二十分钟
Lucy's car was so mangled, it took us 20 minutes
才把她从车里救出来抬上救护车
to extricate her and get her in the ambo.
行 好了 准备换床
Okay, all right. Here we go.
听我口令 一 二 三
On my count. One, two, three.
好
All right.
两边呼吸音清晰
Good breath sounds bilaterally.
-腹部硬得像石头 -血压70多
- Belly's hard as a rock. - BP's 70s.
输两单位血浆 两单位全血
Two of plasma, two of blood on the transfuser.
开始大量输血 做快速超声波检查
Trigger the MTP. Let's Fast her.
软组织损伤严重 到处都是玻璃
Ton of soft tissue damage. Glass everywhere.
好 不 把X光机拿走 没时间了
All right, no, scrap the X-ray. No time.
把那个魔杖给我
Give me that wand.
快速超声检查确定有内出血
Fast is positive.
对 我要给她开腹
Yeah, I gotta get into her belly.
好 我们走 把混合手术室打开
All right, let's go. Let's open up the Hybrid OR!
-好 -天啊
- All right. - Oh, my God.
-给她做好准备 好吗 -露西
- Get her prepped, all right? - Lucy!
把她推过去 好
Let's get her on the move. All right.
西弗先生和太太 请听我说
Mr. And Mrs. Seaver, if you will.
你们的女儿伤得很重
Your daughter's been seriously injured.
她需要立即做手术来控制住内出血
She needs immediate surgery to control internal bleeding.
能治好吗 能把她救活吗
It's fixable? She's gonna live?
我们会尽一切努力
We will do everything we can.
那你最喜欢的运动是什么
So, uh, so what is your favorite sport?
我想是橄榄球
Football, I guess.
-芝加哥熊队的粉丝 -我爸爸喜欢他们
- Bears fan? - My dad likes them.
-我喜欢堪萨斯城酋长队 -是吗
- I like the Chiefs. - Oh, really?
-为什么喜欢 -那个四分卫
- Oh, how'd that happen? - The quarterback.
我看了那个他把球投出体育场的视频
I saw a video of him throw the ball out of the stadium.
-太酷了 -我也看了那段剪辑
- That was cool. - I saw that clip too.
你说得对 非常酷
And you're right. It was cool.
你知道 我希望我们可以稍微谈谈...
You know, I was wondering if we could talk a bit about...
发生了什么
about what happens.
你心烦意乱时是什么样的感觉
You know, about how it feels when you start to get upset.
我不知道 感觉有点
I don't know. Kind of...
模糊
It's fuzzy.
模糊 所以就像做梦一样吗
Fuzzy. So kind of like, um, like a dream?
我想是的
I guess.
而且发生这种事的时候 感觉具体是
And--and when it happens, I mean, what does it, uh,
什么样的
what does it feel like?
比如 这里面
I mean, like, you know, in here?
你会觉得身体里有东西吗
I mean, do you feel anything in your body?
感觉就像我要爆♥炸♥了
Feels like I'm gonna explode.
我很抱歉 那一定很可怕
I'm sorry. That must be really scary.
你想小小休息一下吗
Do you want to take a little break?
我想把这个脱了 它死缠着我
I want this off. It's sticking to me.
-我快受不了了 -好的 好的
- I can't stand it. - Okay, okay.
别碰我 别碰我
Don't touch me! Don't touch me!
我恨你 我恨你
I hate you! I hate you!
让我走 停下
Let go! Stop it!
走开 停下
Go away! Stop it!
-走开 -两毫克氟哌啶醇
- Go away! - Two of haldol!
走开 停下 不要
Go away! Stop it, no!
不要 我不要治疗 停下
No, I don't want meds! Stop!
住手 不要 住手
Stop it, no! Stop! No!
我不要治疗 快停下
I don't want meds, stop! Stop it!
我真希望我能解释里边发生的事情
I wish I could tell you exactly what happened in there,
是什么惊到了杰米 但是说实话我不知道
what triggered Jamie, but honestly, I can't.
我看过了他的医疗记录
I have reviewed his medical records,
我与他先前的医生联♥系♥过
I've spoken with several of his doctors,
与我而言 很明显 你们的儿子患有
and what is clear to me is that your son is struggling
多重冲动控制和情绪调节障碍
with multiple impulse control and mood regulation disorders.
我们怎么办 我们想帮助他
So what do we do? We just want to help him.
医院的官方建议是
Well, it's the hospital's recommendation
让杰米住进矫正机构
that Jamie be admitted to a residential facility
可以保障临床护理
where he can receive sustained clinical care
还可以接受支持性心理治疗
as well as supportive therapy.
-矫正机构吗 -是的
- A residential facility? - Mm-hmm.
肖太太 杰米现在十一岁
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表