我想说得更精确一些
I like to call it exactly what it is:
卵巢储备力低下
low ovarian reserve.
我们要不上孩子的原因在我
I'm the reason we haven't gotten pregnant.
我只是想确定不是我的问题
Look, I just want to make sure I'm not the problem.
我都不确定我是不是还想要孩子了
I don't even know if I want a baby anymore.
我不知道我们俩之间是什么情况
Look, I don't know what's going on between us,
但也许我还是走远点比较好
but maybe it's a good thing I'm going away.
你让我离开你的生活
You told me to get out of your life.
我们可以
We can figure--
我们并不适合彼此
We aren't good for one another.
抱歉了 娜塔莉
I'm sorry, Natalie.
我还活着
I'm alive.
是的 亲爱的
Yes, sweetheart.
我希望你再婚
I want you to remarry.
她想让你记住她今晚的样子
She wants you to remember her the way she is tonight.
但是 爸爸 我再也见不到她了
But, Dad, I'm never gonna see her again.
卡洛琳·查尔斯
要我陪你去吗
Do you want me to come with you?
不用 就是抽个血
Nah, it's just a blood draw.
今天是个大日子啊
So, big day, huh?
-放疗第一天 -是啊
- First day of radiation. - Yeah.
三点钟 地下室
3:00 in the basement.
那我先不走
So I'll stick around then.
-你不用这样的 -为什么
- You don't have to. - Why?
不用这样
You don't have to.
不用啊
You don't have to.
你今晚要去雷尼的聚会吗
You going to Lainey's thing tonight?
还没定
I haven't decided yet.
毕竟你跟她的关系更好
I mean, you were always closer to her than I was.
你不用事事顾及着我
You don't have to tiptoe around me.
如果你想去参加聚会
I mean, if you want to go to the party,
尽管去就行
you should go to the party.
好啊 可以
Sure, of course.
那么 晚上见
Look, I'll, uh-I'll see you there.
好
Okay.
其实 威尔
Actually, Will?
我希望我们能做回朋友
I'd like us to be friends again--
当然如果你也这么想的话
if that's something you want to, of course.
好啊
Yeah.
我愿意
Yeah, I would.
实在抱歉打扰你们了
I really hate to break this up,
但是四号♥治疗室来了发烧儿童
but I got a ped's burn in treatment four.
-好的 -你也去 威尔
- Got it. - You, too, Will.
孩子母亲有点激动
Mom's a little agitated.
实习医生认为她嗑了药
Trainee thinks she's on something.
我的保险卡好像没带
I don't seem to have my insurance card
没放进包里
with me here right now.
但我确实注册了
I know I'm in the system, though.
-你可以去查查 -没关系
- You can look it up. - That's okay.
-稍后再查就行 -你好 德雷思科夫人
- We can deal with it later. - Hi, Ms. Driscoll?
我是曼宁医生 这位是
I'm Dr. Manning, and this is Doctor--
霍斯特德医生 没错
Dr. Halstead, yes.
我就说过我之前来过
I told you I was here before.
就是他治疗的我
He's the one that saw me.
-没错 我想起来了 -是啊
- Of course, I remember. - Yeah.
那么 看来是杰西出事了
So, uh, understand Jesse here had an accident.
是啊 他之前在微波炉里
Yeah, he, um--he was nuking some water
热一些水 想做燕麦粥
in the microwave to make some oatmeal,
我告诉他别那么做
and I told him that he shouldn't do that.
除非得我看着才行 抱歉
If I wasn't there with him. Sorry.
对不起 妈妈
I'm sorry, Mommy.
我也就走开了一会
You know, I just turned around for a second.
-我发誓 -没事
- I swear. - It's okay.
你真勇敢 杰西
You are very brave, Jesse.
真不敢相信你才六岁
I can't believe you're only six.
我们不如让曼宁医生
How about we give Dr. Manning some--
抱歉
I'm sorry.
给她一点空间来做检查
Just give her a little space to examine--
不行 我必须陪着他
No, I need to be here with him.
抱歉 我来捡
I'm so sorry, I'll get--
没事的 没关系
That's okay. No problem.
多谢了
Thanks.
你的手指受伤了
Uh, your finger's injured.
怎么弄的
How'd that happen?
肯定是我
Oh, I must have done it
上车的时候弄的吧
when I was trying to get in my car.
不如我们去隔壁治疗室 我来检查检查
How about we go next door? I'll take a look at it.
我想 我想陪着他
I--I want to be here with him.
我们就在那边
We'll be right in there.
你可以从窗户里看着他
You can keep your eye on him through the window.
怎么样
How's that sound?
好吧
Okay.
好吧
Okay.
宝贝 妈妈就在隔壁
Baby, I'm gonna be right here.
好了 你做的非常好 杰西
All right, you're doing so well, Jesse.
怎么样
There you go.
好了 请你坐到床上去
All right, you can have a seat on the--the bed there.
我来看看你的手指
Let's take a look at that finger.
我知道
I know.
脱臼了
Yeah, it's dislocated.
我得先把孩子送来医院
I--I had to get us to the hospital.
结果我的钥匙锁在车里了
My keys were locked in the car
我就想着把车窗砸了
and, uh, thought I'd smash the window.
然后我才想起来厨房♥抽屉里还有备用钥匙
I finally realized I have a spare in the kitchen drawer.
告诉我 琳恩 你目前有嗑药吗
Tell me, Lynne. You under the influence of drugs right now?
什么 当然没有
What? No.
真没有
No.
我可以给你推荐多种治疗方案
There are a number of treatment programs
帮助你抵抗毒瘾
I can recommend if you're struggling with addiction.
毒瘾
"Addiction"?
你刚才其实没认出我来 是不是
You didn't really recognize me in there, did you?
每次5毫克阿片药 每天八次
Five milligrams of Oxy eight times a day.
你说 "应该没事 放心吧"
You said, "Should be fine. No problem."
这才过去四年啊
That was four years ago.
你想指责别人
You wanna point the finger at someone?
先看看你自己吧
Try looking in the mirror.
芝加哥医院
第五季第十集
3%到4%的浅层部分皮层
3% to 4% superficial partial thickness
位于胫部 脚踝和足部
on the shin, ankle, and foot.
好 我们准备一下清洗和清创吧
All right, let's prep to wash and debride.
很严重吗
Is it bad?
没有看上去这么严重 好吗
It is not as bad as it looks, all right?
如果我们精心治疗的话
And if we take really good care of it,
很快就好了
it'll be better in no time.
当微波炉出事的时候
So when the accident happened with the microwave,
你的妈妈在哪
where was your mommy?
在睡觉吗
Was she sleeping?
我妈妈工作很努力
My mom works really hard.
所以她很累
It makes her tired.
我不想吵醒她
I didn't want to wake her up.
没关系 杰西
It's all right, Jesse.
你说得对
Well, you're right.
我大概四年多前见过你一次
I saw you a little over four years ago.
当时你抱怨说你的左膝
You were complaining of post-surgical complications
有术后副作用
with your left knee,
你当时说 按1到10划分你的疼痛程度
and you stated then your pain level was a nine
达到了9
on a one-to-ten scale.
我没撒谎
I wasn't lying.
我没说你撒谎
No, I'm not saying you were.
如果你当时不信
If you didn't believe me,
你就不该开处方药给我
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表