-这样快 -好
- It'll be faster. - Okay.
好 打开输液管
Okay, open up the fluids.
好的 好多了
okay, much better.
好的 她稳定下来了 但她被感染了
All right, she's stable, but she's septic.
再输一升盐水 然后挂左旋去甲肾上腺素
Give her a second liter and hang levophed.
我会把吉娜转移到一个手术室
I'm transferring Gina up to one of our operating rooms.
她的脓肿需要马上处理
Her abscess needs to be drained immediately.
抱歉 崔医生 但是托德中士
Sorry, Dr. Choi, but Sergeant Todd
要跟我们回沃尔特-里德陆军医疗中心
is headed back to Walter Reed with us.
直升机已经在路上
Helicopter's already on the way.
要多久能到那
And how long will it take to get there?
三个小时 太危险
Three hours? It's too risky.
吉娜血液感染
Gina has an infection in her blood.
她需要现在手术
She needs surgery now.
我们会让沃尔特-里德医疗中心的医生决定
We'll let the doctors at Walter Reed decide that.
我确保他们也会同意的
I assure you they would agree.
这个病人哪也不能去
This patient is not going anywhere.
我接到了命令 我要执行
I have orders. I intend to follow them.
我去找古德温女士
I'm getting Ms. Goodwin.
在她头部被前后撞击后
So, after hitting the front and back of her head,
她有所谓的对冲性脑损伤
she has what we call a coup contrecoup injury.
病灶虽然很小 但是是累积性的
The foci are small but they're cumulative.
我听不懂
I don't understand.
凯拉脑子里有很多小血块
Kayla has multiple small bruises in her brain,
但是血块小得不足以我吸取或驱散
but none of them are big enough for me to drill and evacuate.
所以能怎么办
So what can be done?
没有
Nothing.
希望病情能够自行缓解
Hopefully with time they'll resolve on their own.
很抱歉我没有别的办法
I'm sorry I don't have anything else to offer.
我们可以尝试一些办法
You know, there are some things we can try
防止出血导致其他问题
to stop the bleeding from causing problems.
我们可以抬高凯拉的床头
We can raise the head of Kayla's bed
给她甘露醇降低她的颅内压
and give her mannitol to decrease intracranial pressure.
你觉得这能有用吗
Do you think it will work?
从数据上来说 有25%的机会能改变结果
Statistically, it has maybe a 25% chance of changing her outcome.
天哪
Oh, God.
我之前见过这个疗法奏效
Hey, I have seen this treatment work before.
库里小姐
Ms. Curry?
你为什么要对她说那个
Why would you say that to her?
因为这是事实 她问了
Because it's the truth. She asked.
不 她问的是希望
No, what she was asking for is hope,
不是冷冰冰的数据
not grim statistics.
你怎么知道
How do you know that?
相信我 她问的就是这个
Trust me, that's what she was asking for.
我们的职责是为了病人的最大利益着想
Our job is to look out for the best interests of our patients.
我很抱歉你们白跑了这么远
I'm sorry you had to come all the way down here.
你们不该来这里
You shouldn't even be here.
听着 陶德中士不仅仅是你们普通的病人
Look, Sergeant Todd isn't just another one of your hospital patients.
她是国防高级研究计划局项目的一员
She's part of a special DARPA project.
他们投入了大量时间和纳税人的钱
They've invested a lot of time and taxpayer dollars
在吉娜和她手臂上
into Gina and her arm.
不幸的是 队长 这里不是军事基地
Unfortunately, Captain, this isn't a military base.
你们在这没有管辖权
You don't have jurisdiction here.
如果你想转移这位病人
And if you want to move this patient,
你需要法官的法庭命令
you'll need a judge's court order
并让本地警♥察♥来转移
and the local police to do it.
等我们的直升机来时
We'll have all our ducks in a row
我们所需的一切都会准备就绪
by the time our chopper arrives.
那就等到那时 出于对其他病人的考虑
Until then, out of consideration of our other patients,
你们介意去候诊室等候吗
do you mind stepping into the waiting room?
谢谢
Thank you.
古德温女士 我们不能让他们带走她
Ms. Goodwin, we cannot let them take her.
她有败血症
She's septic.
现在能做些什么
Well, what can be done right now?
如果我们能抽出她的脓毒
If we can drain her abscess,
可以切除她的感染部份
we can remove the source of her infection.
但我需要一个外科医生
But I will need a surgeon to do it.
我可以带她去手术楼层等待
I can take her up to the surgical floor in the meantime.
快点 因为如果他们拿到法庭命令
Well, move fast, because if they get that court order,
我们就无法阻止他们了
there's nothing that any of us can do to stop them.
我有点担心
Hey, I'm worried about this.
我会没事的
I'm gonna be fine.
吃了一堆抗生素
Took a bunch of antibiotics,
一堆布洛芬
you know, a fistful of ibuprofen.
什么也感觉不出来
I can't feel a thing.
我觉得今天你得加班
I get the feeling it's gonna be a late night.
也许我们该取消晚餐预定
Maybe we should cancel our reservation.
绝不
No way.
阿莉尼亚 你在逗我吗
Alinea, are you kidding me?
我们可以再订晚餐
We could get another dinner reservation,
但谁知道你什么时候会在急诊室碰上吸血鬼
but who knows when you're gonna get another vampire in the ED?
要是我能搞明白就好了
If only I could figure out
怎么和这家伙谈话 怎么说通他
how to talk to this guy, how to get through to him.
你可以跟任何人谈
You can talk to anybody.
所以我这么爱你 连吸血鬼也不在话下
That's why I love you so much. Even vampires.
-怎么了 -别取消预订
- What? - Keep the reservation.
首先 汤姆 我想道歉
First of all, Tom, I would like to apologize.
显然你是个吸血鬼
Clearly, you are a vampire.
只是我们在这从没治疗过
It's just that we've never treated one before,
所以这是我们的错
and so it's our mistake.
我很抱歉 你现在肯定饿极了
And I'm sorry. You must be getting hungry.
你想让我去联♥系♥血库吗 还是
Would you like me to contact the blood bank or...
你在糊弄我
You're messing with me.
就像克斯汀说的一样
It's just like Kirsten said.
不能相信医生
Doctors can't be trusted.
对 克斯汀 克斯汀人呢
Oh, yeah, Kirsten. Where--where's Kirsten?
她在候诊室吗
Is she out in the waiting room?
-不在 -她走了
- No. - She left.
汤姆 你介意我问下
Tom, do you mind me asking
你们在一起多久了吗
how long have you two been together?
八♥九♥个月
Eight, nine months.
我只是有点好奇 因为
I'm--I'm just curious because, well...
抱歉我这么说 看起来她...
I mean, if you'll forgive me, it seems like she...
好像抛弃了你
kind of abandoned you.
她必须如此
She had to.
但把你留给了她口中声称危险的人吗
But to the very people who she said were so dangerous?
你赶走了她
You chased her away.
她会回来的
She'll come back for me.
今晚
Tonight.
希望如此 但即使她回来
Well, hopefully, but I mean, even if she does,
你难道不觉得不好受吗 我也说不好
doesn't it kind of bother you a bit that, I don't know,
她把自己放在了第一位
that she put herself first?
我觉得你值得拥有一个
I think you deserve someone who...
把你放第一位的人
who puts you first.
知道吗
You know?
一个爱你的人
I mean, someone who loves you.
因为如果克斯汀爱你
Because if Kirsten did...
我说不好
I mean, I don't know.
她为什么不在这
Why isn't she here?
给我们一个帮你的机会
Give us a chance to help you.
让我做些测试
Let me run some tests.
我刚值了14小时的班
I just pulled a 14-hour shift.
骨科的人不能做吗
Can't someone from ortho do it?
我们已经试过了 但他们说
Already tried but they say
这是个软组织外科手术
it's a soft tissue general surgery case.
克罗特 拜托
Crockett, please.
要是法庭命令来了
We are one court order away
我们就得拱手把病人给宪兵了
from losing this patient to the Military Police.
我们只有几分钟 没有很久
We have minutes, not hours.
我们对抗他们 对吧
Us versus them, huh?
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表