I wanna be there when Carl wakes up.
去吧
Go, go.
或许你不能上♥床♥睡觉
Or maybe you can't go to bed.
为什么
Why?
麦基
Maggie?
你还好吗
You okay?
麦基 发生了什么
Maggie, what's going on?
宝贝
Honey?
我在厨房♥
I'm in the kitchen!
你确定我们的红酒够吗
Are you sure that we don't need any more wine?
如果要让我回去买♥♥ 也不要紧
It's very easy for me to just sort of jump back...
你好 伯特
Hey, Bert.
红酒来了 丹
Hey, wine's coming, Dan.
红葡萄酒和白葡萄酒
Got red and white.
这两种都和茜茜做的千层面很配
I know both go well with CeCe's lasagna.
宝贝 晚饭马上好了
Honey, honey, dinner's almost ready,
你去收拾桌子吧
so will you set the table?
盘子就在外面放着
The dishes are already out there--please.
我来吧 这是我力所能及的
Let me. The least I can do.
谢谢 伯特
Thanks, Bert.
很高兴见到你 老兄
Good to see you, pal.
你怎么样
Hey, man, how you doing?
我挺好的
Oh, I'm good, good. Yeah.
莎伦马上就要到了
Sharon's gonna be here, like, any minute.
你为什么不告诉我伯特也要来
Why didn't you tell me Bert was coming?
因为如果我告诉你了 你就不会邀请她来了
Because if I told, I know you wouldn't have invited her.
三个人可不叫"情侣"晚宴
And three people don't exactly make a "couples" dinner party.
情侣 你在干什么
Couples? What are you doing?
我不想听你说这是个烂点子
I do not wanna hear how you think this is a bad idea.
不仅仅是个烂点子 简直是糟糕透顶
It's way beyond a bad idea. It's atrocious.
我在插手这件事 我更希望
Okay, yes, I am meddling. And I would've preferred
莎伦能接受这个想法
to warm Sharon up to the idea,
但是我的时间有限
but I happen to be a little short on time.
你不能不提前通知就安排他们
You cannot spring this on them unannounced.
这俩人经历了一场糟糕的离婚
These people went through a terrible divorce.
他们已经一年没说过话了
They haven't talked to each other for a year.
丹尼 你和我都找回了当年的感觉
Danny, you and I found our way back to each other.
莎伦和伯特怎么就不行呢
Who says Sharon and Bert can't do the same thing?
我只想让他们高兴 仅此而已
I just want them to be happy, that's it.
如果别人不想这么做 你不能强迫他们
Well, you can't manipulate people to doing what you want
坚持你的想法
if it's not what they want.
我记得茜茜的千层面
Hey, I remembered that CeCe's lasagna
和红白葡萄酒都很配 所以...
pairs well with both red and white, so...
没错 确实和...
That's right, it does. It's good with--
确实和红白葡萄酒很配
it's good with red and--and with white.
还有桃红葡萄酒
And rosé.
丹尼尔
Daniel...
莎伦
Sharon.
伯特
Bert.
谁饿了
So, who's hungry?
你说胸透可以诊断肺炎
You said an x-ray would confirm pneumonia.
-我认为可以 -但你还不能确定吗
- I thought it would. - But you still aren't sure?
而现在你又想给我儿子吃抗生素吗
And now you want to try to pump our son full of antibiotics again?
-安全起见 是的 -不行
- To be safe, yes. - No.
这几个小时里
We have been here for hours
我们一直在向不愿意接受的事情妥协
agreeing to things we're not comfortable with.
不再妥协了 我们要回家了
No more. We're going home.
抱歉 但我不能批准出院
I'm sorry, but I won't approve that discharge.
那就把你的上司找来 快点
Then get me your boss. Now.
我需要找你们的上司
Hey, hey, I need to see a supervisor.
我们要给律师打电♥话♥
We're calling our lawyer.
卢卡斯很有可能得了肺炎
Lucas most likely has pneumonia.
他现在需要这些抗生素
He needs these antibiotics now.
-不 -你们没在听我说话
- No! - You're not hearing me.
幼儿肺炎是致命的
Pneumonia for toddlers can be fatal.
珍妮特 去把卢卡斯抱出来
Janet, get Lucas now.
不行 你们这么做是在危害他的生命
No, you're endangering his life.
我们要带走我们的儿子
We are taking our son,
要么你让开 要么我把你推开
so either get out of the way or I'll go through you.
-保安 -快开门
- Security! - Hey, open the door!
你疯了吗
Are you out of your mind?
-我不会让你们带他走的 -我们需要保安
- I won't let you take him! - We need Security!
开门
Open the door!
快开门
Hey, open this door!
-宝贝 没事的 -拜托 快开门
- Baby, it's gonna be okay. - Open the door, please.
-快开门 -快点
- Open the door. - Now.
卢卡斯 没事的 宝贝
Lucas, it's okay. It's okay, honey.
没事的
It's OK.
快点 你们没钥匙吗
Come on, don't you have a key?
拜托 你敢 不
Please! Hey, don't you dare--no!
拜托
Please.
卢卡斯 没事的 宝贝 没事
Lucas, it's okay, honey, it's okay.
没事的 孩子
It's okay, buddy...
一切都会好起来的
Everything's gonna be alright.
快开门
Open the door!
快开门
Open the door!
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表