Move!
你到底做了什么
What the hell did you do?
我什么也没做 他就是昏过去了
Nothing! He just passed out.
你在干什么
What the hell are you doing?
看见了吗 他还活着
See? He's alive, okay?
兄弟
Bro?
他的小腿硬得像石头 我们得快走
His calf is rock solid. We need to move.
松开铐子我才能救他
I need my hands to work, man.
快点 在路口掉头
Come on. Pull around the corner.
-过去 -好
- Over there. - Okay.
希尔太太 我是崔医生
Hey, Ms. Hill. I'm Dr. Choi.
我女儿怎么样 她还好吗
How's my daughter? Is she doing okay?
我告诉贾斯敏 我来看孩子们
I told Jasmine that I would watch the boys
这样她就能一直休养到移植手术
so she could rest up till the transplant,
可那孩子...
but that girl--
她觉得自己是女超人 真的
she thinks she's Superwoman, I swear.
他们准备她的手术吗
So they're getting her ready for surgery?
对 移植团队正在做一些化验
Yeah, the transplant team is just running some tests
确保一切可以顺利进行
to ensure everything goes smoothly.
一定会很顺利的
Oh, it's gonna go smoothly.
自从我接到电♥话♥就一直这么祈祷呢
I've been praying on it since I got the call.
我很欣赏你的乐观
I like your attitude.
他们在为贾斯敏做最后准备时
And while they finish up with Jasmine,
我需要量一量你的血压 如果不介意的话
I just need to check your BP, if you don't mind.
-没问题 -我听说了你的事
- Not at all. - I, uh--I heard your story.
在这样的情况下与你女儿团圆
Pretty incredible being reunited with your daughter
-真是难以置信 -这就是上帝的旨意
- under the circumstances. - God works in mysterious ways,
而我已经学会了不去质疑祂
and I've learned not to question Him.
你的努力见效了 血压降下来了
Your hard work paid off. BP's improved.
阿门
Amen.
希尔女士 病历资料上说
Ms. Hill, um, your chart says you had an episode
你曾有一次恶性高热发作史
of malignant hyperthermia?
那是我几年前一次足部手术时的事了
When I got foot surgery a few years back.
那种麻♥醉♥药♥
That drug...
-名字我忘了 -琥珀胆碱
- I forget the name. - Succinylcholine.
它引起了严重的副作用
I had a real bad reaction to it.
但医生们说我仍然可以给贾斯敏捐献器官
But they said I could still donate to Jasmine.
只要给我换一种麻♥醉♥药♥就好了 对吧
I just have to use a different anesthesia, right?
对 是的 我只是要再次确认一下
Uh, that's correct. Just double checking.
失陪了
Excuse me.
我一直不停给你打电♥话♥发短♥信♥
I have been calling and texting you nonstop.
你应该每晚都回家的 不允许破例
You're supposed to come home every night, no exceptions.
妈 你冷静 我只是忙着学习呢
Mom, chill. I was busy studying.
我都差点要报♥警♥了
I was about to call the police.
现在你明白我之前说什么了吧
You see what I'm talking about?
不如我们让克丽丝塔稍稍休息一下吧
How about we, uh -- we let Krista rest a bit?
我去给你弄点吃的
I'm gonna go get you some food.
-好吧 -我打赌你一直在吃
- Okay. - I bet you've been living
自动售货机里的垃圾食品 我马上回来
on vending machine crap. I will be right back.
你还真是了解我啊
You know me so well.
乔安妮 听我说 我不想越界
Joanne. Look, I don't wanna overstep,
但有些时候 当我们放松一下约束
but, you know, sometimes when we loosen the reins a bit--
放松约束
Loosen the reins?
怎么放松 比如让她喝酒
Like what? Let her drink?
克丽丝塔已经成年了 我无权
Krista's no longer a minor. I'm not at liberty to --
别跟我扯这一套 她满十八岁才一周
Don't give me that. She is a week over 18.
查尔斯医生 能来这边帮下忙吗
Dr. Charles, some help in here?
亲爱的 老天
Honey? Oh, my God.
打两毫克安定
Two of Ativan.
-她这是怎么了 -癫痫发作
- What -- what's wrong with her? - Having a seizure.
-她此前发作过吗 -不 从没有
- She ever had one before? - No, never.
给她测血常规 生化 头部CT
Let's give me a BMP, a CBC, head CT,
-心电图还有尿液毒品检测 -知道了
- EKG, and a, uh--a urine tox. - Copy that.
-还有脑电图 -好的
- Also, an EEG. - Mm-hmm.
但你不认为安妮特是贾斯敏的亲生母亲
But you don't think Annette is Jasmine's biological mother?
恶性高热是一种遗传病
Malignant hyperthermia is a genetic disorder.
如果安妮特不能耐受琥珀胆碱麻醉
If Annette can't tolerate succinylcholine,
那贾斯敏应该也不能才对
Jasmine shouldn't be able to, either.
但我检查了一遍贾斯敏的病历资料
But I checked Jasmine's chart.
此前她手术的时候就接受过琥珀胆碱麻醉
They used it in her previous surgeries.
但是移植团队没有提出这一点
But, look, the transplant team didn't flag it.
我们真的要只因为一种可能性
Are we really gonna jeopardize Jasmine's life
就让贾斯敏有性命之忧吗
over a possibility?
如果躺着的是我 我至少也想知道这件事
If it were me on that gurney, I'd at least wanna know.
伊森 等等
Hey, look, Ethan. Wait.
如果安妮特改了主意 贾斯敏就没救了
If Annette changes her mind, that is it for Jasmine.
她没时间了 想想她的儿子们
She doesn't have any time left. Think of her boys.
拜托了 你也不是非得这么做
Please, you don't have to do this.
克丽丝塔脑电图正常 没有癫痫样活动
Krista's EEG is normal. No epileptiform activity.
-她不是癫痫发作 -那到底是什么症状
- She didn't have a seizure. - So we're looking at what?
-运动障碍 -对
- Dyskinesia? - Right.
头部CT结果也正常
CT was normal as well.
此前也没有中风迹象
No previous signs of strokes.
这也可能是药物相互作用导致的
Yeah, it can also be caused by a drug interaction.
尿液毒品检测无异常
Urine tox is clean.
所以也不是运动障碍
It's not dyskinesia.
除非 你给她开了胃复安
Unless...You gave her metoclopramide
-来控制恶心的症状 对吧 -是的
- for the nausea, right? - Yeah.
-用量是多少 -2毫克
- How much? - 2 milligrams.
怎么了
Why?
得多做几项检测才知道
Gonna order couple more labs.
-桃瑞斯 -怎么了
- Hey, Doris. - Hmm?
2号♥治疗室有一个儿童患者
I got a peds patient in treatment two.
帮我叫一下拉尼克医生好吗
Grab Dr. Lanik for me?
儿童 曼宁医生哪儿去了
Peds? Where's Dr. Manning?
先是克罗特不见了 然后小娜也迟到
First Crockett goes AWOL, and now Nat's late
也没打电♥话♥说明
with no call-in.
-这不像她 -曼宁医生的车
- It's not like her. - Dr. Manning's car
就在停车场里 我刚刚还经过的
is in the lot. I just passed it.
奇怪 她也不接电♥话♥
That's strange. She's not picking up her phone.
你能用地图定位查到她的位置吗
Can you track her location on Drop A Pin?
怪了 定位显示
That's weird. It says that she's been
过去一个小时她的位置就在医院外面
just outside of the hospital for the last hour.
克里斯蒂 拿着这个
Christy, grab the brick.
定位上说她应该就在这儿
This thing says she should be right here.
我再打一次电♥话♥ 拜托别出事 小娜
I'm gonna call her again. Come on, Nat.
铃♥声♥是从这传出来的
It's coming from in here.
老天
Oh, my God.
等等 这里还有另一部手♥机♥
Wait, there's another phone here.
小心点 上面可能有指纹
Be careful. There could be prints.
那是克罗特的手♥机♥
That's Crockett's phone.
好了 给他解开手铐
Okay, uncuff him.
好了 快点 处理伤口
All right, come on. Come on, do it.
-小心点扳机 -快点
- Now easy with that trigger. - Come on, let's do it.
给他消毒
Sterilize him.
-会很疼的 -放轻松
- This is gonna hurt. - Easy.
快点就是了
Just be quick.
对 对 不是 是靠近南侧停车场
Yeah, yeah. No, the alley near the back end
后面的那条小巷子
of the south parking lot.
有什么发现吗
Any luck?
没有 那里是一个监控盲点
No, there's -- there's a blind spot.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我们有两位医生失踪了 可能很危险
Two of my doctors are missing, possibly in grave danger.
你们有什么发现
What do you have?
好吧 指纹被弄脏了
Okay, so the prints were smeared,
但技术人员还是取到了
but techs were able
两枚残缺的指纹 它们跟
to lift two partials, and they're a match
一位逃犯的哥哥吻合 叫吉姆·克莱蒙斯
for an escaped convict's brother, Jim Clemons.
-那血迹呢 -它的DNA跟
- And the blood? - It's a DNA match
泰勒·克莱蒙斯吻合 他是已定罪的杀人犯
for Tyler Clemons, convicted murderer.
那现在怎么办
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表