该死
Damn it.
所有的肌肉都坏死了
None of the muscle's alive.
你已经检查到骨头了
You're down to the bone.
你保不住他的手臂了 对吗
You can't save his arm, can you?
保不住了
No.
我让他相信自己会没事的
I made him believe it was gonna be okay.
给人希望总归是没有错的
Hey, there's nothing wrong with pushing hope.
我也会这么做
I would have done the same thing.
给我锯子
Give me the saw.
噬肉细菌爆发
今天早些时候你接受我们采访时
When you spoke to us earlier today,
说我们不用担心任何事
you said we had nothing to worry about.
我们当时并不了解现在的情况
We didn't have all the information that we have now.
关键还是要注意清洁卫生
The key is to be mindful of hygiene and sanitation.
你们只能给出"勤洗手"这种答案吗
"Wash our hands," that's the best you can do?
隔离检疫下的建筑
噬肉细菌爆发
本台记者吉姆·迈耶斯从加夫尼芝加哥医院
That was our own Jim Meyers with Sharon Goodwin
采访莎伦·古德温的报道
from Gaffney Chicago Medical Center.
真的很吓人...
Truly horrifying--
噬肉细菌的恐慌
Flesh-eating terror.
这不会引起恐慌的
That won't cause a panic.
我跟他们聊了十多分钟
I spoke to them for over ten minutes,
给他们摆事实 讲预防措施 但播出的
gave them facts, precautions, but all they show
剪到十秒钟 来散播恐惧
are ten seconds edited to sell fear.
你指望什么呢
Well, what do you expect?
九个人死了 丹尼尔
Nine people have died, Daniel.
我指望着或许这次
I expected that maybe this time,
他们能如实报道
they'd take the high road.
古德温
Goodwin.
你看见他们把他带走了
You saw them take him away.
我们得出去 要不然也要得病
We gotta get outta here or we're gonna get sick, too.
听她的话吧 她是对的
Listen to her, she's right.
夏琳娜 别再大喊大叫了 拜托
Sharlene, I need you to stop yelling, okay, please.
你才是主要问题
You're the problem.
放我出去 让我出去
Let me outta here. Let me out.
让我出去
Let me out!
让我出去
Let me out.
-让我出去 -大家保持冷静
- Let me out. - Everyone, stay calm.
实验室正在尽快分♥析♥你们的样本
The lab is analyzing your cultures as fast as they can,
只要结果出来了
and as soon as the results are in,
我们就会放你们走了
we'll start letting people go.
-让我出去 -我害怕
- Let me out! - I'm scared.
阿曼达 我不会让你出事的
Amanda, I'm not gonna let anything happen to you.
你把注意力集中在我身上
You stay focused on me, okay?
你不能把我们关在这里
You can't keep us here!
这是不对的
It's not right!
-夏琳娜 你得停下来 -让我出去
- Sharlene, I need you to stop. - Let me out!
如果你不停下来 我就要给你用药了 好吗
If you don't stop, I'm gonna have to medicate you, all right?
让我出去 放我出去
Let me out. Let me out.
给七号♥打五毫克氟哌啶醇 快点
Five of Haldol IM number 7, right now.
不
No!
跑 大家快跑
Run, everybody, run.
你们在犯错误
You're making a big mistake.
你们在危害你们自己 危害大众
You're endangering yourselves and the public.
或许我们也应该走
Maybe we should go, too.
不 我们在这里很安全 我向你保证
No, we're safe here, I promise you.
我不回答问题了
No more questions, no more.
反正你们也会曲解我的话
You guys have been misquoting me anyway.
古德温女士
Ms. Goodwin!
我们把大部分逃跑的人都抓回去了
We were able to round up most of the escapees,
但是夏琳娜·休斯和一些人还在外面
but Sharlene Hughes and a few others are still out there.
-我有名字和摘要... -凯文
- I got names and descriptions-- - Kevin,
你得找到他们
you've got to find them.
如果他们是细菌携带者
If they are active carriers,
他们会把自己和这座城市都置于危险之中
they're putting themselves and this city at risk.
-明白 我们会找到他们的 -好的
- I got you; we'll find them. - Ok.
谢谢你
Thank you.
你不能这么做 谁给你的权利
You can't do this. What gives you the right?
不要接触皮肤 间隔一米五
No skin to skin contact, five feet apart.
下面需要更多的食物 毛毯 水
I want more food, blankets, water down here right away.
-这些人都累坏了 -知道了 马上去拿
- These people are exhausted. - Yes, sir, right on it.
你给我做了截肢
You took my arm.
是的 抱歉
Yeah, sorry.
但我们已经尽力了
But we did everything we could.
感染太深了
The infection was just too deep.
我现在该做什么
What am I gonna do now?
我们有职业治疗师
Well, we have occupational therapists,
我会派一名来跟你谈谈
and I'll send one up to talk to you.
我们保留了你上臂没有感染的部分
Look, we saved a good part of your upper arm.
等你痊愈了 我们可以考虑假肢
All right, and when you heal, we can talk about a prosthesis.
全先生 你是一个很专注
Mr. Quan, you are clearly a man with a lot of focus
又很果断的人
and determination.
我肯定你会找到其他的目标来投入你的热情
Now, I'm certain you're gonna find another place to put that drive.
好的
Okay.
我一会儿回来给你做检查
Now, I'll come back and check on you.
-马塞尔医生 -塞克斯顿护士
- Dr. Marcel. - Nurse Sexton.
你肯定也想让这一天快点结束
Bet you won't mind when this day is over.
你不必这么做的
You don't have to do that.
轻松生活 塞克斯顿护士
Live life lightly, Nurse Sexton.
轻松生活
Life live lightly.
古德温女士
Ms. Goodwin.
我是市长办公室的约翰·索伦斯坦
John Sorenstein from the mayor's office.
你让三十个受感染的人从隔离中逃脱
You let 30 infected people escape quarantine.
我希望你没让事情变得更糟
I expect you not to make things worse than they already are.
在治疗方案上你们有什么进展吗
Have you made any progress on finding a cure?
我们投入了所有资源...
We're devoting all of our resources--
所以就是没进展
So no progress.
你是这场危机的公共发言人
You are the public face of this crisis.
大家都指望着你能做出保证
Everyone's gonna be looking to you for assurances.
天啊 给他们点信息 什么都行
For God's sake, give them something, anything.
告诉他们我们将在啤酒节上为治疗方案碰杯
Tell them we'll be toasting to a cure at Oktoberfest.
你得取消十月节了
You need to cancel Oktoberfest.
你在开玩笑吗
Are you joking?
这是今年最热闹的周末之一
This is one of the biggest weekends of the year.
我们不能取消
We're not canceling anything.
这由你决定 但我不能撒谎
That's your call, but I'm not gonna lie.
这座城市正处于崩溃的边缘
This city is on the verge of a meltdown,
如果真的崩溃了
and if that happens,
人们会推卸责任
people are going to be looking to assign blame.
我很确定没人会将矛头指向市长
I'm gonna make damn sure nobody's pointing a finger at the mayor.
我最不担心指责
Yeah, well, blame is the least of my concerns,
但我再说一遍 我不是政♥治♥家
but then again, I'm not a politician.
人们命垂一线 先生
People are dying, sir.
而你在浪费我的时间
And you're wasting my time.
海莉 好消息 你的隔离解除了
Hailey, good news, your observation has been cleared,
你的样本结果出来了 没有感染
and your cultures came back free of infection.
阿曼达呢
What about Amanda?
我不知道 她的样本还在培养
I don't know yet, her cultures are still incubating.
我等阿曼达一起
I'll sit with Amanda.
谢谢你
Thank you.
阿曼达 你也会没事的 好吗
Amanda, you're gonna be okay too, all right?
我就是活生生的例子 不是在这里的每个人
Look, I'm proof that not everyone in here
都被感染了
contracted the bacteria.
我把我的手伸了进去 有足够的机会感染
I had my hand covered in it. Ample opportunity to get it.
我要回去工作了
You know what, I gotta go back to work.
曼宁医生会替我陪着你
But Dr. Manning's gonna take my place.
好
Okay.
你能看看他们找没找到我奶奶吗
Could you see if they found my grandma?
好 我去看看
Yeah, I'll check.
记住 乐观点 好吗
Remember, only good thoughts, okay?
阿曼达 你喜欢什么
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表