所以这是你干的 为了让我们在一起
So you did it so we can be together.
什么
What?
但我对此没有兴趣
But I wasn't interested,
所以你现在要报复
and so now you're-- you're getting even?
你根本不可理喻
You're not making any sense.
我认为是你杀了我父亲
I think you killed my father.
你跟你母亲一样有妄想症
You're as delusional as your mother was.
告诉我们 康纳 你父亲死了
Tell us, Connor, with your father dead,
你能继承多少遗产
how much do you inherit?
两千万
20 million?
一个亿
A hundred?
早上好 莱瑟医生
Good morning, Dr. Latham.
结果是阴性
It's negative.
我没怀孕
I'm not pregnant.
好的
Oh, okay.
真奇怪 我的月经从不推迟
It's weird, I'm never late.
但这样也不错 是吗
But it's good, though, right?
是的
Yeah.
我们还可以去卡波过圣诞
We can still go to Cabo for Christmas.
我还能喝玛格丽塔
I can have margaritas.
-我们该回去了 -好
- We should get back. - Okay.
看好病 我们就去吃冰淇淋 好吗
So after this, we'll get some ice cream, all right?
-好 -你想吃哪种
- All right. - What kind are you getting?
我不知道
I don't know.
多诺万先生和太太 你们好 我是崔医生
Mr. And Mrs. Donovan. Hi, I'm Dr. Choi.
-这位是艾普尔·塞克斯顿 -你们好
- This is April Sexton. - Hey.
-你好 -你好 托马斯
- Hello. - Hey, Thomas.
我知道你不舒服
I understand you're not feeling well.
我头疼
My head hurts.
而且他最近总是很疲倦
And he's been really tired lately.
而且如果你站在他旁边 他看不到你
And if you're standing to his side, he can't see you.
托马斯最近受过什么伤吗
Has Thomas suffered any injuries lately?
-摔倒或受到什么冲击 -没有
- A fall, concussion? - No.
你的视线能跟着我的手指吗
Can you follow my finger?
他的外♥围♥视觉有些缺失
He has some loss of peripheral vision.
我们先做血常规 血液生化
Let's get a CBC, CMP,
血液和尿培养
blood and urine cultures to start.
好
Right.
我们会搞清楚发生了什么事的 好吗
We're gonna find out what's going on, okay?
先失陪了
Excuse us.
他服用了什么
What did he take?
他什么都没服用 他的毒理检测结果是阴性
He didn't. His tox screen was negative.
那他怎么会变成这样
Well, then, what's making him act like this?
我们还不知道 所以
We don't know yet, uh, which is why
我们想把他送去精神病区
we'd like to have him admitted to the psych ward.
精神病区 你们在说什么
Psych ward? What are you talking about?
卡梅伦在精神病区可以得到
Well, the psych ward is where Cameron can get
他所需要的全面评估
the thorough evaluation that he needs.
不 不 我孙子是优等生
No, no, my grandson is an A student.
他就要上大学了 他不是疯子
He's going to college. He's not crazy.
我没说他是疯子
I'm not saying that he is.
这可能完全是由生理原因
This could be the result of something
造成的 格迪斯太太
entirely physical, Mrs. Geddes.
当然是由生理原因造成的
Of course it's something physical.
你们不能带他去精神病区
You're not gonna take him to the psych ward.
格迪斯太太 这是为你孙子着想
Ms. Geddes, it's in your grandson's best--
不 你们不能带他去
No, you're not taking him.
我不会让你们带他去的
I'm not gonna let you take him.
好 好
Okay. Okay.
那这样如何
Well, um, how about this?
我把他送到我们的一个医疗楼层
How about I have him admitted to one of our medical floors--
找个护工送他过去
with a sitter--
然后我们在那里对他进行评估
and we'll have him evaluated there?
这样如何
How about that?
-好吧 -好 我去安排
- Okay. - Okay, I'll write the order.
每个孩子都需要像您这样的奶奶
Every kid needs a grandma like you.
我自己也有一个
Had one myself.
他这个年纪有可能得精神分♥裂♥症吗
Isn't he age-appropriate for schizophrenia?
是的 有可能
Yeah, he is...
而且我有强烈的预感
and I got a strong hunch
他就是精神分♥裂♥症
that that's what we're dealing with here.
那为什么要装模作样的
Then why the charade?
把他送到医疗楼层
Sending him up to a medical floor?
因为我在治疗两个人
Well, because I'm treating two people here.
我是说 诊断为精神分♥裂♥症
I mean, a diagnosis of schizophrenia?
会让她崩溃的
It's gonna be devastating to her.
我们让她接受这种可能性的
The more we can ease her into the reality
方式越轻松 她受到的打击就会越小
of that possibility, the less overwhelmed she'll be.
罗德斯医生
Dr. Rhodes.
我必须通知你 贝克医生
I have to inform you that Dr. Bekker has filed
已经在人事那边投诉你了
a complaint against you with HR.
你对她动手了 这是我亲眼所见
You put your hands on her, and I witnessed it.
而且我还听到你指控她谋杀
I also heard you accuse her of murder.
我不明白
I don't understand.
贝克医生是一流的外科医生 数一数二的
Dr. Bekker is a first-rate surgeon, one of the best.
为什么你会说那样的话
Why would you say something like that?
莱瑟医生 你也可以成为优秀的外科医生
Dr. Latham, you can be a fine surgeon
但还是...
and still...
有问题吗
Have issues?
不 听着 莱瑟医生
No, look, Dr. Latham,
我不想进行任何比较
I didn't mean to make any comparisons.
我觉得这很难以置信
I find it inconceivable
贝克医生居然会做这样的事
that Dr. Bekker could have done such a thing,
但如果你觉得这很有可能
but if you feel so strongly about it,
为什么不去找警♥察♥
why haven't you gone to the police?
因为我不确定
Because I don't know for sure,
而且我没办法证明
and I can't prove it one way or the other.
这根本站不住脚
This is untenable.
多诺万夫妇 托马斯的测试结果出来了
Mr. And Mrs. Donovan, we got Thomas' labs back.
一切正常
They were all normal.
这是好消息 对吧
Well, that's good news, isn't it?
无论他得了什么病 不是感染
Well, whatever's going on is not infectious.
但我们依然不知道他症状的原因
But we still don't know what's causing his symptoms.
鉴于他的头疼和周边视觉缺失
And given his headaches and lack of peripheral vision,
我们想让他做个头部CT
we'd like him to have a CT scan of his head.
-他的头 -对
- His head? - Yeah.
托马斯 亲爱的
Uh, Thomas, honey,
妈妈和爸爸要跟医生商量一下
give Daddy and me a minute to talk to the doctor.
我们就在外面 好吗
We'll be just outside, okay?
妈咪
Mommy?
你能看见我们 我们马上回来
You can see us, and we'll be back.
不如我待在这里
Hey, why don't I stay with you,
陪着你 好吗
keep you company, is that cool?
谢谢
Thank you.
客气
Okay. Hey.
你觉得是很严重的病吗
You think this is something really serious.
做出诊断是排除各种可能性的过程
Making a diagnosis is about ruling out possibilities.
扫描能帮助我们实现目标
This scan will allow us to do that.
他是个健康的孩子 几乎都不感冒
He's a healthy kid, hardly ever catches a cold.
无论托马斯得了什么病 CT能帮我们发现
Whatever's bothering Thomas, this will help us find out.
真抱歉 娜塔莉
I'm so sorry, Natalie.
你在这干什么
What are you doing here?
难道你做得还不够吗
Haven't you done enough, huh?
看看她 老天
Look at her, for God's sake.
我不知道她要进我的车 所以...
I-I didn't know she was gonna get in my car, so--
你晚上怎么睡得着
How do you even sleep at night, huh?
你知道自己毁了她的生活吗
You realize you've done nothing but ruin her life?
滚开
Get out of my face.
我不希望你再进这个病房♥
I don't want you coming around here again.
我不在乎你希望什么
I don't care what you want.
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表