you shouldn't have written a prescription.
你们当时随意配发处方药
You all were handing these things out like candy,
现在发现有问题了
and now that you've decided there's a problem,
就让我自己处理
I'm left to fend for myself.
你觉得我喜欢从大街上买♥♥这些药吗
You think I like having to score drugs out on the street?
是不该这样
It shouldn't have happened.
也许我当时应该更谨慎
Maybe I should have been, uh, more careful.
但是我现在想帮你
But I want to help you now,
很抱歉我之前没有认出你
and I'm sorry I didn't recognize you.
我今天早上嗑药了
I got high this morning...
没有照顾我儿子起床和上学
instead of getting my boy ready for school.
怎么能有事比我儿子还重要呢
How can anything be more important to me than him?
我无地自容
I'm--I'm so ashamed.
没关系
It's all right.
我们得聊聊
We need to talk.
说吧 赛克斯顿 我在听
Shoot, Sexton. I'm all ears.
-克罗特 -怎么
- Crockett. - Yeah?
这么神神秘秘的干什么
What's with the cloak and dagger?
伊森明天要从驻地回来了
Ethan is coming home from deployment tomorrow.
看来你们还没联♥系♥过
I take it you two haven't spoken.
是啊 他被禁止通信了
Yeah, well, he's been incommunicado.
这是海军的规定
It's Navy protocol.
我一直在纠结这件事
Look, I have been agonizing over this
已经六周了
for six weeks.
我不知道我该说什么
I don't know what I'm gonna say.
不如说一句"伊森 很高兴见到你"
How about, "Ethan, so glad to see you"?
我们都明白 之前发生的事是个错误 对吧
I mean, you and I agreed what happened was a mistake, right?
克罗特 是我吻了你
Crockett, I kissed you.
对 也就吻了三秒吧
Yeah, for like three seconds.
因为你阻止了我
Because you stopped me.
我根本不知道如果你没阻止我会怎样...
I don't even know what would have happened if--
别胡思乱想了
Don't make yourself crazy over this.
我必须得告诉伊森
Okay, I have to tell Ethan.
-马塞尔医生 -怎么
- Dr. Marcel. - Yeah?
有病人 你得去急诊室
Incoming. You're going to Baghdad.
收到 我得去忙了
Copy. Duty calls.
走吧
Come on.
-你还好吗 塞克斯顿医生 -我没事
- You good, Dr. Sexton? - Yeah, yeah, I'm good.
-好 跟我来 -33岁男性
- Okay, with me. - 33-year-old male.
侧面受到冲击 高速机动车冲撞事故
Side impact, high-speed motor vehicle collision.
-昏迷指数15 -能告诉我你的名字吗
- GCS 15. - Can you tell me your name?
-亚里克斯 -亚里克斯 我是马塞尔医生
- Alex. - Okay, Alex, I'm Dr. Marcel.
这位是塞克斯顿医生和艾普尔护士
This is Dr. Sexton and Nurse April.
我们会帮你包扎 好吗
We're gonna get you patched up, okay?
各位慢点
Nice and easy, folks.
听我口令转移
We go on my count.
一 二 三
One, two, three.
慢慢来
Nice and easy.
好
Go.
左臂出现变形
All right, got a deformity of the left arm.
测量脉搏 X光片
Go pulses. u202dX-ray!
血压104/62 心率100
BP 104/62. Heart rate: 100.
呼吸起来会疼
Hurts to breathe.
左侧呼吸声微弱
Poor breathe sounds in the left side.
-可能出现了气胸 -胸部 麦克
- Probable pneumothorax. - Chest, Mike.
艾普尔 艾普尔 帮帮忙
April, April, help.
亚里克斯 你先躺下
Hey, Alex, you gotta lay down for us, okay?
判断得很好 塞克斯顿医生 该你发挥了
Good call, Dr. Sexton. It's your show.
开胸托盘加胸管
Chest tube tray.
等等 你要干什么
Wait, what are you doing?
你的一个肺出现萎陷
One of your lungs has collapsed.
我需要插管才能让它再次膨胀
I need to insert a tube to reinflate it.
天哪 你要让我昏迷吗
Oh, my God, you're gonna put me under?
只是帮你上麻醉
Just numb you up.
帮你止痛
Give you something for the pain.
100单位芬太尼 10毫升利多卡因
100 of fentanyl, 10 CCs lidocaine.
把超声装置给我
Ultrasound to me.
进去了
I'm in.
我看到了一些游离液体
Okay, I'm seeing some free fluid.
挂一单位血和血浆 做创伤化验
Hang a unit of blood and plasma and draw trauma labs.
-让楼上准备全景CT -什么情况
- Call upstairs for a panscan. - What's happening?
我们送你去楼上 好好检查一下
We're sending you upstairs to get a clearer picture
看到底怎么回事
of what's going on.
检查做完之后
Once we get that sorted,
我们会让骨科医生治疗你的胳膊 好吗
we're gonna have ortho set that arm of yours, all right?
亚里克斯 我们都是很专业的医生
Alex, you're in good hands here.
你放心 好吗
Just sit tight, bud, okay?
打扰一下 琳恩
Excuse me, Lynne?
我来跟你说说你儿子的情况
I just wanted to give you an update on your son.
清创步骤很顺利
The debriding went well, um,
杰西的伤口并没有感染
and Jesse's wounds don't appear to be infected.
会留疤吗
Um, will there be scarring?
每个患者都不一样
Well, every patient's different,
但是如果用正确的护理方式
but, um, with proper care and follow-through,
疤痕应该不会太明显
it should be greatly minimized.
你感觉如何
How are you feeling?
我没事
I'm fine, um...
会留疤吗
so what about scarring?
你不是刚问了吗
You just asked me that.
你告诉我该怎么做
So, uh, tell me what I need to do.
我想全记下来
I want to write it a-all down.
好
Sure, um--
我先去跟霍斯特德医生
you know, I'm gonna go compare notes
对一下笔记 然后我就回来
with Dr. Halstead real quick, and then I'll be right back.
-威尔 -怎么了
- Will. - Yeah?
大概一小时后 我的患者就能出院了
In about an hour, my patient will be ready to be discharged,
但是我得说 我对他的术后护理
but I have to say, I have some serious concerns
表示非常担心
about his after-care.
杰西的伤口需要持续护理
Jesse's wounds will need constant maintenance.
他也许还会需要止痛药
He might even need pain meds,
我只是不太放心把他交给一个
and I just really don't feel comfortable releasing him...
-有毒瘾的人 -是
- Into an addict's care. - Yeah.
我会打给儿童保护组织...
I'm gonna go call Child Protective Services and--
等等
Whoa, hold on.
要不这样 你别让杰西出院
Instead of discharging Jesse,
我们把他收进儿童重症监护室怎么样
How about we admit him to the PICU?
医院可以做他的监护人
The hospital can act as his guardian,
我可以帮助琳恩做好照顾他的准备
and I can help Lynne get ready to take care of him.
可他不需要重症护理
But he doesn't need intensive care.
这不符合规定
That's against protocol.
如果你建议入院护理
If you recommend inpatient care,
不会有人♥质♥疑你的判断
no one's gonna second-guess your judgment.
对不起 威尔 但不行
I'm sorry, Will, but no.
我不能这样做
I can't do that.
那孩子是她的全部 娜塔莉
That kid is all she has, Natalie.
我会尽我所能不让她失去孩子
I gotta do whatever I can to keep her from losing him.
求你了
Please.
48小时
48 hours.
这是我能给出收他进去的理由的最长时间了
That is the longest I can justify keeping him here.
谢谢
Thank you.
但你只是在尽力拖延 威尔
But you're just kicking the can, Will.
到时候她绝对不可能完全摆脱依赖的
There is no way she's gonna be completely clean by then.
查尔斯医生
Dr. Charles?
抱歉 您没接我电♥话♥
I'm sorry, um-you weren't answering my pages,
我有个病人需要咨♥询♥一下
and I've got a patient who needs a consult.
不是权医生值班吗
Isn't Dr. Kwon on call?
是 可他在忙着
Yeah, but he's busy on the floor.
我把病历带来了 也许您可以在这看看
Um, I brought the chart. Maybe you could review it here.
她的心电图和血项都回到正常了
Um, her EKG and her blood work came back normal.
没有心源性晕厥的征兆
No indications of cardiac syncope.
她被确诊是恐慌症
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表