即便如此 我们是一个服务型公♥司♥
That said, we are a service company.
当然
Sure.
希望父母不会
Hope the parents aren't gonna be
过多地阻挠
too much of an impediment on this.
我不想在这里得罪任何人
I don't want to step on anyone's toes here,
但时间确实至关重要
but time really is of the essence.
一旦宣布死亡 我们就得开始
The second he's declared dead, we need to start.
你用这个冷冻他吗
Is this what you're using to freeze him?
我们不冷冻
We don't freeze anyone.
我们会把他玻璃化
We're gonna vitrify him.
用医用防冻液代替他的血液
We replace his blood with a medical-grade antifreeze.
当他的体温降至零下124摄氏度时
As soon as his body temp hits minus 124 degrees Celsius,
身体里的液体粘度会升高
the body's liquid rises so high in viscosity,
分子就不会移♥动♥
no molecule can budge.
大概需要三个小时
Takes about three hours.
你叫我了吗
You paged me?
是的
Yeah.
父母想跟你谈谈
Parents wanted to speak with you.
谢帕德先生和谢帕德太太 请出来一下
Mr. And Mrs. Shepard, please.
这位是查尔斯医生
This is Dr. Charles.
为什么不阻止我儿子这么做
Why is no one stopping my boy from doing this?
托德刚满十八岁
Todd just turned 18.
他不能自己做这种决定
He can't make a decision like this for himself.
他的心跳在骤降
He's bradying down.
什么意思
What's that?
他的心脏停止跳动了
His heart stopped.
救他啊
Well, do something.
我没有法律授权
I'm not legally authorized to.
求你了
Please.
我们只有这么一点时间跟他在一起
We only have so much time left with him.
我们还没有做好让他走的心理准备
We're not ready for him to die yet.
诊断后你们有没有注意到
Have you noticed any personality changes
谢帕的性格变化
in Shep since diagnosis?
我不知道
I don't know.
他有没有变得更加冲动 固执
Has he been more impetuous, stubborn,
听不进劝
less willing to listen to reason?
是的 确实
Yes, of course.
我认为这个病人已经失去了决策能力
I'm deeming the patient decisionally incapacitated.
作为近亲 你们有权
As next of kin, you have the right
代替他做医疗决定
to make medical decisions on his behalf.
我们应该尝试复苏吗
Should we attempt to resuscitate?
是的 给我一架急救车
Yes. All right, get me a crash cart!
开始泵氧
Start bagging.
快视电极板 腾出点空间
Quick-look paddles. Hey, give us some room!
他需要用机器维持多久
How long will he need to stay on support?
直到药物在他体内起效
Until the drugs work through his system.
至少要几个小时
A few more hours at least.
谢谢你 医生
Thank you, Doctor.
没事
Sure.
看来你们白跑了一趟
Guess you guys rushed here for nothing.
转移的费用已经付了
Well, transfer's already paid for,
所以不出意外我们就在这里等
so we'll stand by if it's all the same.
以防万一
Just in case.
你们可以暂时待在那里
You can hang in that room for the time being.
我以为你不会采纳我的性格改变说
I didn't think you were buying my personality change argument.
我只是比较谨慎
Just erred on the side of caution.
给大家多一点时间
You know, gave everybody a little more time.
你的决定是对的
You made the right call.
希望如此
Hope so.
怎么 你要禁止我做手术吗
So what, you forbade me from having the surgery?
真的吗
Really?
所以我们结了婚 现在我一有事
So we get married, and now I have to ask
就必须先得到你的许可 是吗
for permission for stuff, is that right?
我没有
I wasn't...
过来 过来
Come here. Come here.
我不是要禁止你做什么
I'm not forbidding anything.
我只是想确保
I just want to make sure that
我们有足够时间好好考虑
we have enough time to think this through.
我考虑过了 我想做手术
I thought about it. I want the surgery.
-就为了火焰冰淇淋吗 -是的
- For a Baked Alaska? - Yes.
你知道这么说像是疯了吗
Do you know how crazy that sounds?
不是为了火焰冰淇淋
It's not about the Baked Alaska.
是为了我可以用我想要的方式
It's about me showing love to the people
对我在乎的人表达爱
I care about the way I want to.
我知道我不是世上最好的厨师
Look, I know I'm not the best cook in the world,
但我可以研究打蛋器
but I can figure out a whisk.
-我会帮你 我们一起做 -不 不不
- I'll help you. We'll do it together. - No, no. No!
时间很宝贵 丹尼尔
Time is precious, Daniel.
我不希望四个星期的时间
And I don't want to spend four weeks
我的手都用不了
not being able to use my hand.
在一起之前你就知道我是什么样的人
You knew who I was when you signed on for this.
你知道我是什么样的人
You knew who I was.
不 我不知道会是这样
No, this isn't what I signed up for.
你不顾自己的健康
You being reckless with your health,
之前不是这样的
that wasn't the deal.
这么做会失去很多
There's too much to lose here.
我觉得你有点自私
I think you're being a little selfish.
现在是我自私吗 真的吗
So now I'm being selfish? Really?
我刚刚才找回你
I mean, I just found you again.
我想尽可能长久地跟你在一起
I want to have as much time with you as possible,
而且 希望你也这么想
and... kind of hoping you feel the same way.
我是这么想 但你知道吗 这是我的自♥由♥
I do, but you know what? This is my choice.
完毕
Period.
你听到没有
You hear that?
完毕了
Period.
我想给她检查一下
I tried to get her to let us examine her,
但她拒绝了
but she refused,
而且根据送来时的情况...
and given the circumstances of the delivery--
不 你联♥系♥儿保部是对的 艾普尔
No, you did the right thing calling Child Services, April.
我们过来就是为了这事
That's what we're here for.
不好意思
Excuse me.
伯克小姐
Ms. Burke.
妮可
Nicole?
妮可 你醒醒
Nicole, you gotta wake up.
我们要问你几个问题
We need to ask you a few questions.
她因为宝宝觉得很焦虑
She was feeling pretty anxious about her baby,
所以我给她用了安定
so I gave her Ativan.
一小时左右应该会失效
Should wear off in an hour or so.
梅丽莎 等她醒了你通知我们好吗
Melissa, you'll notify us when she wakes up?
当然
Of course.
谢谢你
Thank you.
真不敢相信你会这样捣鬼
I cannot believe that you would undermine me like that.
什么
Excuse me?
你知道我联♥系♥儿童与家庭服务部来跟她谈
You knew I was calling DCFS in to talk to her.
就故意给她打安定
You sedated her on purpose.
拜托
Please.
你不想帮忙 可以
You know what, you don't want to help, fine.
但是麻烦你 别妨碍我
Just do me a favor. Stay out of my way.
古德温给你找了个女仆吗
Goodwin got you a lackey?
你是怎么得到这种特殊待遇的
What did you do to get such special treatment?
我只是在训练她 桃瑞丝
I'm just training her, Doris.
不会一直这样
It's not permanent.
我听说的可不是这样
That's not what I heard.
还好我看了一下
Good thing I checked these.
你看有多少快过期了
Look how many had almost expired.
如果你需要 我可以重新做一遍
You know, if you want, I could rework things moving forward?
很好
Great.
下一步干什么
So what's next?
实际上 我很想喝杯咖啡
Actually, I'd love a cup of coffee.
好 我这就去餐厅
Okay, I'll run down to the cafeteria.
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表