帮她输氧 挂一升生理盐水
Let's get her on oxygen, hang a liter of saline,
打两毫克吗♥啡♥
and push 2 milligrams of morphine.
不 不要吗♥啡♥
No. No morphine.
赛安娜 24小时很久了
Siana, 24 hours is a long time.
我们需要控制你的危象
We have to get your crisis under control.
你不懂
You don't understand.
我已经做了三轮试管授精
I've been through three rounds of IVF.
好不容易怀上一个
I'm finally carrying an embryo
没遗传到这个疾病的胚胎
that doesn't have this awful disease.
我必须确保宝宝一切健康
I'm gonna make sure everything is perfect for this baby.
请联♥系♥我的妇产科艾什医生
Please call my OB Dr. Asher.
-是汉娜·艾什吗 -对
- Hannah Asher? - Yes.
她一直在帮我做生产计划
She's been helping with my birth plan.
她知道该怎么做
She'll know what to do.
好 我们这就联♥系♥艾什医生
Okay. Yeah, we'll contact Dr. Asher,
做几项检查 我稍后再回来看你
order some labs, and I'll be back to check on you soon.
好
Okay.
你要打给妇产科医生吗
You're calling OB?
我试试打艾什的手♥机♥
I'll try Asher's cell.
我们是朋友
We're--we're friends.
转入语♥音♥信箱了
Going straight to voicemail.
今天早上妇产科肯定很忙
OB must be backed up this morning
-我上去找她 -好
- I'll run up and find her. - All right.
怎么样
How'd it go?
他在我面前也不愿意出戏
He wouldn't break character for me either.
出戏 这可不是演剧
Break character? This isn't a play.
是啊 我做这行三十年了
Yeah, I mean, I've been doing this for 30 years.
还是第一次见这种情况
This is a new one.
这个可怜的小女孩是伴随着谎言长大的
And this poor little girl growing up with this lie?
但她没有生病 他病了
Okay, but she's not sick. He is.
我们怎么办
So what do we do?
-昨晚我很开心 -我也是
- I had fun last night. - Me too.
我们今天晚上继续怎么样
How about we do it again tonight?
绝对可以啊
Absolutely.
艾普尔 过来
April. With me.
诺亚
Noah.
急救员刚刚来过电♥话♥
Paramedics just called.
有个人在芝加哥大街
I got a guy over on Chicago Avenue
心脏病犯了
with some sort of cardiac event.
主治医师都忙着
All my attendings are tied up.
我希望你们俩能处理这事
Was hoping that you two could handle it.
-他们多久到 -他们不过来
- How long until they land? - They're not.
我需要你们俩过去
I need you two to get over there.
这人拒绝上救护车
Guy's refusing to get in the ambo.
你觉得他是真的病了
So you think that he's really sick?
对 他的症状很明显
Yes, his symptoms are all over the place.
-但他拒绝配合 -我的天
- But he refuses to cooperate. - Oh, God.
没有准确的病史我们无法做诊断
We can't make a diagnosis without an accurate history.
你觉得你能劝劝他吗
Do you think that you could talk to him?
让他别再扮演角色了
Get him to drop the performance?
我也希望我能劝得动
I wish that I could,
可他就是这样的
but that is how he is.
我第一次见到德里克时
When I first met Derek,
他在百老汇演一个下肢瘫痪的人
he was playing a paraplegic on Broadway.
他每天晚上都坐轮椅回家
He would go home every night in his wheelchair.
我觉得这事有点失控了
Okay, I think this is getting out of hand.
很抱歉 但我们可能要叫儿童服务机构了
I'm sorry, but we might have to call child services.
别
No.
很抱歉 但我们很为哈珀担心
I'm sorry, but we are very concerned about Harper.
别别别 别那么做
No, no, no. Don't do that.
这一切都是为了哈珀 所以我才会这么做
This is all about Harper. That is why I did this.
我从小就没有父亲
I grew up without a father.
我无法接受她也面临同样的状况
I couldn't stand the thought of that happening to her.
可是雇个演员
But, I mean, hiring an actor?
你就没有什么男性的朋友吗
I mean, you didn't have any male friends?
或者亲戚 可以来帮你演的
Or relatives who could serve as role models?
没有
No.
哈珀的生父抛弃我们时
When Harper's real father abandoned us,
我们身边没有任何人
there was nobody.
当我雇路易斯时
And when I hired Lewis,
本来就是一次性的
it was just supposed to be one time, okay?
那天是我们学前班的父女日
It was father/daughter day at our preschool,
情况是 她一下子就爱上了他
and the thing is, she just fell in love with him.
让她特别开心
And it made her so happy.
-于是就有了下一次 -又一次
- So you did it again. - And again.
又一次
And again.
我知道我这么做是不对的
Look, I know what I did was wrong,
但我正在设法阻止
but I am putting an end to it.
我告诉德里克这是最后一次了
I told Derek this was the last time.
路易斯要回欧洲
Lewis is gonna go back to Europe.
他的工作会很忙
He's going to get busy with work.
他会不再与哈珀联♥系♥ 过几个月
He'll lose touch with Harper, and after a few months,
我会告诉她 他在一次工作事故中去世了
I'm gonna tell her that he died in a work accident.
-这一切就结束了 -可哈珀八岁了
- And that will be the end of it. - But Harper's eight years old.
难道你不觉得父亲去世
I mean, don't you think that killing off her father
会对她造成很大创伤吗
would be pretty traumatic for her?
那也比真♥相♥带来的创伤小
Not as traumatic as the truth.
哈珀的生父对成为她生命中的一部分
Harper's real father has zero interest
一点兴趣都没有
in being a part of her life.
拜托你们 把德里克的病情弄清楚就行了
Please, just try to figure out what's going on with Derek, okay?
那我们又回到原点了
So we're right back where we started?
也未必
Well, maybe not.
如果德里克知道他扮演的角色要死了
I mean, if Derek knows that his character is gonna die,
他被送到医院
is it really just a coincidence
难道真的只是巧合吗
that he's ended up in a hospital?
汉娜·艾什医生
汉娜
Hannah?
-您有事吗 -嗯
- Can I help you? - Yeah.
-我在找艾什医生 -她还没到
- Looking for Dr. Asher. - She hasn't come in yet.
我们只得把她的第一个预约给取消了
We had to cancel her first appointment.
好 谢谢
Okay. Thanks.
考特尼 什么情况
Hey, Courtney. What's going on?
大约半小时前到的
Hey. Got here about a half hour ago.
他拒绝上救护车
He refused to get in the ambo.
他叫拉里·辛普森
His name's Larry Simpson.
心内科医生给他用地高辛
Cardiologist put him on digoxin.
他今天早上把药弄混了
He mixed up his meds this morning.
吃了三倍的量
Took a triple dose.
好了 接下来交给我们吧 你待命
All right, we'll take it from here. Stand by.
拉里
Hey, Larry.
我是艾普尔 这位是塞克斯顿医生
I'm April. This is Dr. Saxton.
感谢上帝 求你帮帮我吧
Oh, thank God. Please help me.
告诉我们发生了什么
Tell us what happened.
我上班路上就感觉发晕
I started feeling faint on my way into work.
我给我的心内科医生打了电♥话♥
I called my cardiologist.
他说让我尽量保持心率 打911呼救
He said to find a way to keep my heart rate up and call 911.
好的
Okay.
你想的跟我一样吗
You thinking what I'm thinking?
一毫克肾上腺素
Milligram of Epi.
伙计们
Guys.
好的 拉里
All right, Larry,
等我们到了医院 我们会给你一些药
we're gonna give you some meds to keep your heart rate up
保持住你的心率 好吗
while we get you to the hospital, all right?
你们该怎么做就做吧 我不能一直这样
Do what you have to. I can't keep this up.
好的 袖子挽上去
Okay. All the way up.
好了
All right.
你会感觉到有点疼
You're gonna feel a little pinch.
-打好了 -好的
- Okay. - All right.
现在步子慢下来
Now slow it down.
-等等 -诺亚
- Wait. - Whoa, Noah!
他的心率肯定下降了
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表