我们尝试体外受精才三周
We are three weeks into IVF.
俗话说得好
You know what they say?
"一眨眼孩子就长大了"
You blink and the kids are grown.
汉娜·艾什 妇科医生
Dr. Hannah Asher. Gynecology.
你都不应该在工作
You shouldn't even be working.
你吸毒过量了
You OD'd.
就我所知 你现在已经嗨了
For all I know, you're-- you're high right now.
不如我们之间还是保持距离吧
How about you and I keep our distance from one another?
只要你不再给病人看病
Just as soon as you stop treating patients
并且戒毒
and seek treatment for your addiction.
我完蛋 你也一起
If I go down, so do you.
还有地下注射所
So does the site.
艾什医生
Dr. Asher.
你还能再大声一点吗
Could you say that any louder?
我不确定每个人都听见了
Not sure everybody heard you.
抱歉
Sorry.
我不是想暴露你
I wasn't trying to blow your spot.
好吧 记住
Yeah, well, remember.
你告发我 我就告发你
You tell on me, I tell on you.
多谢提醒
Thanks for the reminder.
你来干什么
Why are you here?
你等下
Hey, hey. Wait.
我们重来一遍
Let's start over.
我们能谈谈吗
Okay, can we talk?
谈谈戒毒的选项
About options to get clean?
我是很感激你想帮忙
Yeah, like I appreciate you wanting to help,
但我现在没心情听你说教
but I'm not really in the mood for a lecture right now.
汉娜 你是个医生
Hannah. You're a doctor.
你知道你在对自己的身体做什么
You know what you're doing to your body.
对 所以我知道这不会持续很长时间
Yeah, so, I know that this can't last forever.
那你为什么不做点什么
Then why don't you want to do something about it?
我可以帮你在戒毒所安排空位
I can get you an intake at a rehab facility.
我不能就这么去戒毒
I can't just go to rehab.
知道吗 我有工作 我有职责
Okay? I have a job. I have responsibilities.
那就戒毒互助小组好了
Okay, Narcotics Anonymous then.
你可以随时去 随时离开
You can drop in and out.
医院拐角的教堂里
There's a meeting at the church
就有一个互助小组
right around the corner from the hospital.
明天早上八点 就一个小时
8:00 A.M. Tomorrow. One hour of your time.
你上班不会迟到的
You won't even be late to work.
-好吧 -好吗
- Okay. - Yeah?
我会去的
I'll go.
好的
All right.
谢谢
Thank you.
其实
So,
我在想今天会不会下雪
wonder if it's gonna snow today.
克罗特 没事的
Crockett, it's okay.
过去的都过去了
What happened is in the past.
我都记不清发生了什么
Can't remember what it was.
德斯蒙德 什么情况
Desmond, what do we got?
瑞克·泰勒 40岁 交通事故中的乘客
Rick Tyler, 40, passenger in a motor vehicle collision.
事故现场插管
Intubated in the field.
血压88/57 心率70 昏迷指数6
BP 88/57, heart rate 70, GCS 6.
发生什么了
What happened?
妻子驾车闯了红灯
Wife was driving the car and ran a red light.
她就在我们后面一辆救护车
She's in the ambo behind us.
芝加哥消防局必须得用救生钳
CFD had to use the jaws of life
才能把他们从残骸中救出来
to pry them from the wreckage.
要帮忙吗
Ouch. Need a hand?
要
Yep.
好 听我口令 转床
All right, we're gonna transfer on my count.
准备好了吗 一 二 三
Ready? One, two, three.
这里需要X光
Need an X-ray in here.
右腿严重损伤 大量失血
Right leg's badly mangled. Lost a lot of blood.
挂两单位O型阴性血 启动大量输血方案
Hang 2 units O-O-neg. Trigger the MTP.
呼吸没有问题 胸腔和盆骨
Breath sounds are clear. Chest and pelvis.
血压很低 我们要给他做腹部超声检查
BP's low. We need to fast him.
-X光就绪 -所有人退后
- X-ray's ready. - Everyone stand back.
胸腔没事
Chest is clear.
腹腔有积血
There's blood in the belly.
-曼宁医生 -什么事
- Dr. Manning. - Yeah.
他的妻子进了创伤2室
His wife's coming into Trauma 2.
我来救他 你去救他老婆
I got him. You get the missus.
好
Okay.
迈克 照一下骨盆
Hey, Mike. Shoot the pelvis.
然后我们就带他进手术室
Then we're taking him to the O.R.
好 听我口令 转床
All right, let's transfer on my count.
准备好了吗 一 二 三
Ready? One, two, three.
她叫金
Her name's Kim.
血压115/75
Bp 115/75.
心率90 昏迷指数15
Heart rate's 90. GCS 15.
你好 金 我是曼宁医生
Hi, Kim. I'm Dr. Manning.
我没看见变成红灯了
I didn't see the light change.
我只关心你的健康
All I care about is your well-being.
好了 我要检查一下你的脖子 好吗
All right, I'm gonna check your neck, okay?
好
Okay.
我们看看
All right, let's see.
请朝胸口方向抬下巴
Okay, can you touch your chin to your chest?
有什么感觉 疼吗
How does that feel? Any pain?
-不疼 -好的
- I'm okay. - All right.
帮我给她翻身 我要检查脊椎
Help me roll her over so I can check her spine.
听我口令
We're gonna do it on my count.
好 一 二 三
All right, one, two, three.
你做得很好
You're doing great.
我们来看看
All right. Let's see.
金 在此之前你还出过事故吗
Kim, were you in an accident prior to this one?
你的下背部全是严重的瘀伤
You have significant bruises all down your lower back.
肯定是车祸造成的
Must be from the crash.
这不是车祸的伤
It couldn't be from the crash.
瘀伤要有一段时间才会变成这样的黄色
Bruises take a while to turn yellow like this.
我上周摔倒了
Yeah, I fell last week.
摔在楼梯上 我忘了
On the stairs. I forgot.
好的
All right.
金 我必须问你
Kim? I have to ask.
-是别人把你打成这样了吗 -不是
- Did someone do this to you? - No.
-如果是的话... -不是 我摔倒了
- Because if someone did- - No, I fell.
好
Okay.
不过她前额出现了肿块
But there's a goose-egg on her forehead.
做一个脑部CT吧
I'd like to get a head CT.
我老公瑞克
My husband Rick--
这就送他去做手术
He's headed into surgery now.
好
Okay.
-曼宁医生 -怎么了
- Dr. Manning? - Yeah.
那些淤伤
Those bruises--
她被虐待过 对吧
she was abused, right?
芝加哥医院
第五季 第十四集
来吧 各位 互助会马上开始
Come on, everyone. Meeting's starting.
有空接收病人吗
Hey. You free for an intake?
好 你姐姐打来电♥话♥
Yeah. Your sister called.
他们打算给文森特换一个儿童床
Vincent's transitioning to a toddler bed,
所以想问我们要不要婴儿床
and she asked if we want his crib.
他确实长大了不少
He's getting so big.
虽然现在还有点早
And it's kind of early for that,
但我们总会需要婴儿床的 对吧
but we're gonna need a crib at some point, right?
也是
I mean, yeah.
这样我们就省得为这个操心了
It is one less thing to worry about.
我今晚可以去拿
I can pick it up tonight.
我是崔医生 这是塞克斯顿护士
I'm Dr. Choi. This is Nurse Sexton.
我是妮娜 这是哈兰 我老公
Nina. This is Harlan, my husband.
我好喜欢你叫我老公
Aw, I love it when you call me that.
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表