美国的阿片类药物相关死亡和传染病现状
安全吸毒室提供的服务
美国阿片类药物相关死亡的上升趋势
安全吸毒室提供的服务
全球各地的安全吸毒室
一个涉及75项研究的综述显示
A review of 75 studies shows that safe injection sites
安全吸毒室可以减少吸毒过量致死的人数
reduce overdose deaths
同时减少吸毒导致的传染性疾病播散
and the transmission of infectious diseases,
还能增加接受戒毒治疗的患者人数
while increasing the number of people starting treatment.
是这样 不过这些人注射完毒品之后
Okay, but what happens
我们又要做什么呢
after these people finish shooting up?
我们会提供一处场所
We will provide a space
让这些人休息到兴奋劲过去为止
where they can rest until their high subsides--
如果他们不守规矩怎么办
And what if they won't comply?
没错
Exactly.
不如我们先休息一下
Why don't we all just take a little recess,
活动一下筋骨 喝点咖啡
stretch our legs, get some coffee.
他们不会通过我的议案
I'm not getting through.
我有个办法
I have an idea.
你们查清楚怎么回事了吗
So did you sort things out?
抱歉 让你们久等了
I apologize for the wait.
不过是的 我们搞清楚了是怎么回事
But yes, we were able to figure out what happened.
至少搞清楚了一部分
At least in part.
我们又做了一次化验
But we ran the labs again,
帕特里克不是梅姿的生父
and Patrick is not Mazie's biological father.
什么 这太荒谬了
What? This is ridiculous.
等等 还没说完
Hang on. There's more.
蕾拉 我们还化验了染色体组型和你的血样
Layla, we went ahead and karyotyped your blood sample
发现你也不是梅姿的生母
and found that you are not Mazie's biological mother.
等等 什么
Wait, what?
我不明白 这怎么可能
I don't understand. How is this possible?
血氧在下降
Stats are dropping!
拔掉呼吸机 上气囊
Take her off the vent and bag her.
等等
Hold on a second.
如果梅姿不是我们的孩子 那她的父母是谁
If Mazie's not ours, then who are her parents?
我们不知道
We don't know.
我们觉得肯定是
We believe there must've been a mix-up
生育诊所搞混了
at the fertility clinic.
把其他夫妻的胚胎植入到了你身体里
You were implanted with another couple's embryo.
她心跳在下降 注射2毫升阿托品
She's bradying down. 2 mills of atropine.
她会痊愈吗
Is she gonna be okay?
心率在回升
Heart rate's coming back up.
血氧在上升
Stats are improving.
通知儿科手术 她要上体外膜肺氧合
Call ped surgery. She needs to go on ECMO.
艾普尔 联♥系♥生育诊所
April, get in touch with the fertility clinic.
我们得马上去找梅姿的亲生父母
We need to track down Mazie's biological parents right away.
-如果我们找不到呢 -一步一步来
- What if we can't find them? - One step at a time.
我们只能尽量往好处想
We can just hope for the best.
好 我们走
All right. Let's move.
我应邀来跟你们分享一些关于
I've been asked to come and share some thoughts with you
安全吸毒室的想法
about safe injection sites.
我弟弟汤米 他会打棒球
My younger brother Tommy, he played baseball.
他很有天赋 所以刚上高中就被
His talent was such that he was being scouted
全美大学体育联盟的
by big Division I schools
一级学校看中了
when he was just a freshman in high school.
然后 他15岁时
But then, when he was around 15,
开始跟一些
he started to gravitate towards, um,
你们懂的 不太好的孩子混在一起
you know, not-so-great kids.
开始接触毒品和酒精
He started to experiment with drugs and alcohol,
然后他在17岁时吸食海♥洛♥因♥成瘾
and he was hooked on heroin by the time he was 17.
汤米治疗了很长时间
There was a good stretch there
才恢复健康
where Tommy got himself healthy.
然后他结了婚 有了孩子
You know, he got married, had a kid.
他的胳膊中过枪
His--his arm was shot by then,
但他还是喜欢教儿子打球
but he loved teaching his son the game.
而且他去世时确实准备
And he was actually getting him ready
让他参加少年棒球联合会的
for Little League tryouts
选拔赛了
when he died...
但他却因为吸食海♥洛♥因♥过量而
on the floor of his bathroom
死在了浴室的地板上
from a heroin overdose.
他当时孤身一人
My little brother was alone.
我知道这件事 因为当时是我发现他的
I know this because I'm the one who found him.
而且我发现得晚了几分钟 短短几分钟而已
And--and I was minutes-- just minutes too late.
就在这几分钟里 汤米因为
The time that it took for Tommy to die
大脑缺氧而去世了
from lack of oxygen to his brain
所以霍斯特德医生今天提议的这种吸毒室
are why sites like Dr. Halstead is proposing today
非常重要
are so important.
因为如果他当时不是孤身一人
Because if he hadn't been alone,
如果当时有其他训练有素的人在他身边
if there had been somebody there who had the tools
而且有足够的工具能唤醒他
and training to revive him...
他可能现在还活得很好
Tommy could very well still be alive today.
谢谢大家
Thank you for your time.
我想代表大家说一句
I think I speak for all of us
查尔斯医生 霍斯特德医生
when I say that Dr. Charles, Dr. Halstead,
你们的例子很有说服力
you've made a very compelling case.
在投票正式开始之前
And while the official vote won't happen
我们先回顾一下
until we've reviewed
本季度的其他拨款提案
the funding proposals for the quarter,
我有好的预感
I have a good feeling.
我们拔掉你丈夫的呼吸机之后
Once we disconnect your husband from life support,
可能还有几分钟他的心跳才会停止
may be another few minutes before his heart stops.
如果你确定
If you're sure...
我愿意付出一切让萨姆活过来
I would do anything to have Sam back,
但他不会想要这样活着
but he wouldn't want to live like this.
当然
Of course.
我明白
I understand.
你只要填几份文件
Um, you would just need to fill out a few documents,
我们就可以继续了
and then we can proceed.
能让我先看看这些文件吗
Can I just have a minute to read this?
可以
Please.
伦理委员会怎么说
What did the ethics committee say?
他们做出了对米歇尔有利的判决
They ruled in Michelle's favor.
拜托
Oh, come on.
一定还有其他办法
There's got to be some other recourse.
没有
There isn't.
他们让她去拔管子
They're letting her pull the plug.
萨姆
Sam?
好吧 看来我晒得跟爱尔兰人似的了
All right, so I tan like an Irishman.
你怎么 我
S--how are you... I...
你在早上6点从檀香山起飞的航♥班♥上吗
you were on the 6:00 a.M. flight from Honolulu.
是的 本来应该在的
Yeah, I was supposed to be,
但我改签了下一班航♥班♥
but I gave up my seat for a later flight.
我想在人间天堂多待几个小时
You know, figured a few extra hours in paradise
应该不会死人 对吧
never killed anyone, right?
不
Oh, no.
伊森
Ethan?
崔医生
Dr. Choi!
他心搏停止多久了
How long has he been asystolic?
-不到一分钟 -好 开始上气囊
- Just under a minute. - All right, start bagging him.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
崔医生 住手
Dr. Choi, stop!
我告诉过你 他不想要这样
I told you he doesn't want this!
-注射一毫克肾上腺素 -崔医生
- Give him a milligram of epi! - Dr. Choi!
-你不懂 -不懂什么
- You don't understand! - Understand what?
我的老天 老天爷
Oh, my-- oh, my God!
艾布拉姆斯医生
Dr. Abrams?
有脉搏 抢救过来了
All right, I feel a pulse. He's back.
格温
Hey, Gwen?
我想谢谢你对我的支持
Listen, I wanted to thank you for your support.
没必要
Oh, no need.
就当是我还你人情
Consider it a favor returned.
很明显我们之间有点误会
Um, clearly there's been a misunderstanding.
我早上的沉默 并不是讨价还价的筹码
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表