你走的那晚 我亲了克罗特
The night that you left, I kissed Crockett.
对不起
I'm sorry.
艾普尔 真的吗
April? Really?
一直跟我装朋友
Huh? All this time acting like this?
-来啊 -住手
- Come on! - Hey!
我不能让你一直治疗病人
I couldn't let you keep treating patients.
我必须要公开你的成瘾史
I had to make your addiction known.
-你这么做是背叛 -你是个出色的医生
- What you did was a betrayal. - You're an excellent doctor.
我不能让你轻易抛弃自己的生活
I wasn't about to let you throw your life away.
你是对的 挽救了我的生活
You were right. They gave me my life back.
这里太美了 本
It's beautiful, Ben.
你才是最美的
You're beautiful.
我宣布二位结为夫妻
I pronounce you husband and wife.
我到死也这么说
I'll say it till the day I die:
再没有比芝加哥深盘披萨更好的了
there is no better pizza than Chicago deep dish.
可是那根本不算披萨 而是千层面
But it's not even pizza. It's lasagna.
那就只能求同存异了
We're gonna have to agree to disagree.
我才不跟你求同存异
I will not agree to disagree.
你就躺平认错吧
No, you are flat wrong.
平的 才叫披萨
Flat. The way that pizza should be.
千层面是吧
Lasagna, huh?
挺不错 小姑娘挺聪明
That's good. Smart lady.
查尔斯医生 你别也这么说啊
No, Dr. Charles, not you too.
我倒不知道你和艾什医生是...
I don't know that-- that you and Dr. Asher were...
-朋友 -是吗
- Friends. - Yeah.
好 挺好
Good. That's good.
然后呢
And?
然后 她现在很需要人支持
And she needs a strong support system right now.
所以我挺高兴有你在她身边 做朋友
So I'm glad that she has you as a--as a friend.
我懂
Look, I get it.
在恢复期的第一年
Romantic relationships are discouraged
不推荐发展感情关系
during the first year of recovery.
从神经化学的角度来讲
Neurochemically, very little difference between
吸毒和酗酒获得的快♥感♥高♥潮♥
the dopamine rush that we get from drugs and alcohol
和谈恋爱没两样
and the rush that we get from romance.
我想和世间所有规律一样
Well, you know, I'm sure as with anything,
一切皆有例外嘛
there are exceptions to the rule.
其实我见过的这类情况从来没有好结果
I have never actually seen that go well.
至少是在我这三十年
Well, at least not in my, you know,
帮助毒瘾者回复的经历之中没有
three decades of experience counseling people in recovery.
下一位
Next!
你和伊森怎么样了
So how are things with Ethan?
还好吧
Okay, I guess.
我试着想和他谈谈
I tried to get him to talk about it,
但他不想谈
and he hasn't wanted to.
也许这是他消化这件事的方式
Hmm, maybe that's his way of processing.
也许吧
Yeah. Maybe.
威尔 该你了
Will, you're up.
救护车来了 你去二号♥治疗室
Ambo's landed. You're going to Trauma 2.
好
All right.
伊芙琳·迈尔斯 49岁女性
Evelyn Myers. 49-year-old female
患有进行性早发阿尔茨海默症
with progressive early-onset Alzheimer's.
在家中昏迷
Passed out at home.
在救护车上做了12导联 有尖峰状T波
Did a 12-lead in the ambo. She's got peaked T Waves.
她昏倒时磕到头了吗
And did she hit her head when she passed out?
她女儿莫莉认为没有
Her daughter, Molly, didn't think so.
头部无明显外伤
No overt signs of head trauma.
我确定她没伤到头
I'm pretty sure that she didn't,
但她摔倒时我在别的房♥间
but I was in the other room when it happened.
我不该放她一个人
I shouldn't have left her alone.
伊芙琳 我是霍斯特德医生
Evelyn, I'm Dr. Halstead.
好了听我号♥令 一 二 三
All right, on my count. One, two, three.
-多谢了 -好
- Thanks, guys. - Yup.
双侧散干罗音
Rhonchi, both sides.
肺底部有重呼吸音
Blunted breath sounds at the base.
2等凹陷水肿
2 plus pitting edema.
是啊
Yeah.
莫莉 你母亲的肾脏有什么情况吗
Molly, is your mom on any medications for kidney disease?
我不确定
I'm not sure.
她吃的一种药叫做卡普什么
She takes something called Capto...
-卡普托利 -好像是
- Captopril? - I think so.
抱歉 我并不是一直陪着她
Sorry, I'm not with her every day.
我只是回家过春假
I'm just home for spring break.
你家有其他人有肾脏病史吗
Any family history of kidney problems?
有 有的
Uh, yeah, yeah.
我外婆 我妈妈的母亲
My grandma, my mom's mom,
她的肾脏似乎也有问题
she had something wrong with her kidneys.
我爸肯定知道叫什么
My dad will know what it's called.
-血常规 快速血液生化 -怎么回事
- CBC, CMP stat. - What's going on?
莫莉 我说过你妈有什么事就叫我
Molly, I told you to call me if anything happened with Mom.
抱歉爸爸 我慌了神了
Sorry, Dad. I just freaked out.
没事
It's okay.
-你好 我是霍斯特德医生 -我是埃利奥特
- Hi, I'm Dr. Halstead. - Elliot.
埃利奥特 我们还得做化验
Elliot, well, we still need labs,
但我怀疑伊芙琳这是急性肾功能衰竭
but I suspect Evelyn's in acute renal failure.
这样的话就需要紧急透析
In which case, she needs emergency dialysis.
不 不做透析
No. No dialysis.
这违反了伊芙琳的预先指示
It's against Evelyn's advance directive.
别听他的 他撒谎
Don't listen to him. He lies.
伊芙琳 亲爱的 你签署了一份预先指示
Evelyn, honey, you signed an advance directive.
预先指示是什么 爸爸
Advance directive? What is that, Dad?
不 我什么都没签 没有
No, I didn't sign anything. No.
你不想要透析 亲爱的
You don't want dialysis, my love.
我想 我真的想
Yes, I do. I do!
救救我
Help me!
芝加哥医院 第五季第十八集
来看看
Hey, take a look.
你拿到迈尔斯夫人的化验结果了吗
Did you get Mrs. Myers' lab work back?
她尿毒症和高血钾症状严重
She's profoundly uremic and hyperkalemic.
而且也不排尿
She's not making urine.
如果不给她透析 她会死的
If we don't dialyze her, she'll die.
我看过她的预先指示了
Well, I've reviewed her advance directive.
她在确诊阿尔茨海默症之后就签署了
She prepared it shortly after her Alzheimer's diagnosis,
而且告诉你们 迈尔斯夫人明确列出了
and I'll tell you, Mrs. Myers outlined
许多她不希望接受的治疗程序 包括透析
a number of interventions she didn't want including dialysis.
而且她指定了她丈夫作为代理人
And she appointed her husband to be her proxy
如果她不能表达自己意见的话
when she could no longer speak for herself.
但是她可以表达意见
But she can speak for herself,
而且她改变了主意
and she has changed her mind.
患者是可以随时修改
I mean, people can modify their advanced directives
事前指示的吧
at any time, right?
只要他们还有决定能力
As long as they still have decisional capacity.
那你先做个评估吧
Well, you do an evaluation
然后我们再看怎么处理
and then we'll take it from there.
好
Great.
-莎伦 -我在
- Sharon? - Yeah.
你的助理打来电♥话♥ 迈克尔的航♥班♥降落了
Your assistant called. Michael's plane has landed.
那就好
Oh, good.
我也知道挺傻的 他都33岁了
It's silly, I know, but he's 33 years old.
他坐飞机的时候我还是会紧张
I still get nervous when he flies.
可能我还是希望他
I guess I just feel a lot better
能够双脚踏踏实实站在地上吧
when I know he's got two feet back on the ground.
他毕竟是你的宝贝儿子
Well, he's your baby boy.
-他能来待多久 -也就24小时
- How long is he in town? - Just 24 hours.
去肯德生物系统面试销♥售♥岗位
Interviewing for a sales job at Kender Bio Systems.
我真的很希望自己能至少有一个孩子
I would love to have at least one of my kids
住在城里
living in the city.
这里需要帮助
Need some help over here!
这是尼克·埃姆斯
This is Nick Elms.
腹部有强烈痛感
Experiencing severe abdominal pain.
还没有把信息上传到系统
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表