There's a baby in the back of the car.
-他还有呼吸吗 -我不知道
- Is he breathing? - I don't know.
站后点
Stand back.
他呼吸很弱而且没有反应
He's breathing shallow and he's unresponsive.
没事了
You're okay.
没事了 来抱抱
You're okay. Come here.
好了 走吧
Okay. Let's go.
拿条保温毯来 然后给他注射生理盐水
Get warming blankets and start an IV.
没问题
You got it.
特丽妮 给他量个体温
Trini, get a core temp.
醒醒 宝贝 醒醒
Wake up, honey. Wake up.
醒醒
Wake up.
体温34.5度
Core temp's 94.
他的体温过低
He's hypothermic.
按体重每公斤十毫升的量给他注射
All right, let's bolus 10ccs per kilo of warm...
你没事了 没事了
You're okay. You're okay.
我跟保安合作在找他的父母
I'm working with security to locate the parents.
那辆车停在哪
Where was the car parked?
停车场三楼南边
Third floor of the parking structure, south end.
那里是行政停车区
That's administrative parking.
你们谁还记得车的颜色或款式吗
Do either of you remember the color or make?
深灰色宝马
Dark gray BMW.
你知道车是谁的吗
Do you know it?
那是格温·加瑞特的车
That's Gwen Garrett's car.
他叫德文是吗
His name is Devon, right?
是的 叫德文
Yes. Devon.
他多大了 七个月左右
What is he? About seven months?
八个月了
Eight.
我儿子迈克六岁时
You know, when my son Michael was about six years old,
我带他和他的小妹妹塔拉去买♥♥开学要用的东西
I took him school shopping with his baby sister Tara.
塔拉正缠着我要买♥♥
And Tara was throwing some kind of fit
一对那种红色闪亮的小皮鞋
about these red, sparkly Mary Janes.
迈克仅仅离开了我的视线一秒
And I turned away from Michael for a second,
当我回头找他时
and when I looked back,
他不见了
he was gone.
我还记得我那一刻有多难受
And I remember how sick I felt at that moment.
他去哪了
Where was he?
藏在衣服堆下
Hiding under a clothes rack.
不管怎样
Anyway...
我知道有时候
I know how hard it can be sometimes
当妈是很难的
just managing as a mother.
我的丈夫 马克
My husband, Mark--oh.
更正一下 我的准前夫
Excuse me-- my soon-to-be ex-husband,
星期三通常是他带德文去日托中心
he usually drops Devon off at daycare on Wednesdays,
但我们这周换了安排
but we switched schedules this week.
我很抱歉 我不知道你正在经历离婚
I'm sorry, I didn't know you were going through a divorce.
不幸的是 这已经变成了争监护权大战了
Well, it's turning into a contentious custody battle, unfortunately.
你已经身心俱疲了
Well, you're obviously juggling a lot.
我完全忘记我带着他了
I totally forgot that I had him with me.
我该复查一下车后座的
I should have double-checked the back seat.
是的 说真的
Yes, that's true.
你这次是走大运了 格温
You were very lucky this time, Gwen.
我敢肯定你不会再犯同一个错误了
And I'm sure you won't make that mistake again.
不 不会了
No, I won't.
谢谢你 莎伦
Thank you, Sharon.
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
等下
Um, wait.
你是说他再也站不起来了
You're--you're saying he'll never walk again?
他的双手彻底废了吗
He'll--he'll never be able to use his hands again?
我很抱歉
I'm very sorry.
但我们乐观地相信 一旦萨姆脑部消肿
But we are optimistic Sam will wake up
他就会清醒过来
once the swelling in his brain goes down.
那...
And, um...
他能和我讲话吗
he'll--he'll be able to talk to me?
我们还是抱有
We're hopeful
他可以进行沟通的希望
he'll be able to communicate.
扫描显示大脑没有严重受伤
Scans showed no major brain injury.
那吃饭
And what about feeding
还有自己穿衣服 还有
and--and--and dressing himself and...
那些事得依靠别人了
He'll be dependent on others for that.
要依靠多久
For--for how long?
他的余生
The rest of his life.
萨姆和我本来下个月要去意大利的
Sam and I were supposed to go to Italy next month.
对不起 我只是...
I'm sorry, I just--
我这就回来 我需要单独待会儿
I'll be right back. I just need a minute.
我的天
Oh, man.
年纪轻轻的女人要承受这么重的负担
A lot to put on a young woman's shoulders.
是啊
Yeah.
-霍斯特德医生 真精神啊 -是啊
- Looking sharp, Dr. Halstead. - Yeah.
好吧 我得要练习一下我的宣讲
Okay, so I gotta--I gotta go practice this presentation.
你负责比斯达基的病例没问题吧
You're still cool to handle the Bistarkey case?
没问题 在等着蕾拉和帕特里克的化验结果呢
Oh, yeah. just waiting on Layla and Patrick's test results.
-有结果告诉我 -好的
- Just keep me posted. - Will do.
他们怎么样
How they holding up?
不算很好 他们非常担心
Not so great. They're worried sick.
比斯达基的化验结果出来了
The Bistarkey's labs just came back.
谢谢
Oh, thank you.
父亲不匹配
Dad isn't a match.
但母亲可以
But Mom is.
这也算个开头吧
Well, that's a start.
-等等 -怎么了
- Hold on, um... - What?
好消息是 蕾拉配型成功
So the good news is Layla is a donor match.
是吗 谢天谢地
I am? Oh, thank God.
但遗憾的是 帕特里克不匹配
But Patrick, unfortunately, is not.
没关系
It's okay.
我们才算完成一半 对吗
Okay, well, uh, still, we're halfway there, right?
下一步呢 我们需要做什么
What's next? What do we need to do?
梅姿的第二个捐献人一定要是血亲吗
Does Mazie's second donor have to be blood-related?
不一定
Not necessarily,
我们一定会进行下一步
and we'll definitely go over the next steps
把梅姿加到移植的名单上
for getting Mazie onto the transplant list,
但 在我们这样做之前
but, um, before we do...
帕特里克 你还需要
Patrick, there are a few documents
签署几份文件 请跟我来
you still need to sign, if you wouldn't mind following me.
文件 不能等等吗
Documents? I mean, can't that wait?
严格上说 这些文件本应该签好了
Technically, they should've already been taken care of--
到底是什么事
Whoa. What's up?
你们想告诉我的所有事 我丈夫都可以知道
Whatever you need to share with me, my husband can hear too.
化验显示
Testing revealed that...
帕特里克不是梅姿的生父
Patrick is not Mazie's biological father.
-什么 -不是她的父亲
- What? - Not her father?
肯定是出了问题
Obviously there's been some kind of mistake
结果肯定不对
because that's--I mean, that's just wrong.
帕特里克是她的父亲
Patrick is her father.
这怎么可能呢
How would that even be possible?
一般来说 我们没有理由提及这种事
Usually there would be no reason to even bring this up.
但问题是 梅姿配型成功最好机会
It's just that Mazie's best chance at a match
还是来自血亲
is a blood relative.
如果我们能和她生父取得联♥系♥
And if we can gain contact with the father--
我的天 帕特里克是她的父亲
Oh, my God! Patrick is the father!
一定是你们的化验出错了
There's obviously something wrong with your tests.
我们会
We'll, um...
我们会再化验一次
we'll run the labs again,
看看我们能否确定结果
see if we can get to the bottom of this.
就这样
Yeah, you do that.
-德文的父亲 -我的天
- Devon's father. - Oh, my God!
-他没事吧 -小声点
- Is he okay? - Shh, shh.
-他睡着了 他没事 -怎么了 格温
- He's sleeping. He's fine. - What the hell, Gwen?
我给你打了十几个电♥话♥
I must've called you a dozen times.
桑迪说你压根就没去日托中心
Sandy said you never showed up to daycare.
德文早上起来流鼻涕
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表