That's okay.
汉娜
Hannah,
我不能让你再这样继续下去了
I can't let this go on.
如果你不主动承认的话
If you won't turn yourself in--
我还以为我们有了共识
Look, I thought we had an understanding.
安全注射站的工作我不干了
I quit the injection site.
我以为那对你很重要
I thought that it meant so much to you.
没这个重要
Not more than this.
我不可能去举报你的
I never would've turned you in.
我 我只是
I just--I got--
既绝望又害怕
desperate and scared.
但你不能
But you can't...
你是不会明白这种感受的
You can't possibly know what it's like.
每天我都对自己说我要戒掉 但是
Every day I say I'm gonna quit and yet--
汉娜
Hannah.
你不是一个人在战斗
You don't have to do this alone.
我会陪着你 我会帮你
I'll be there. I'll help you.
怎么了
What?
你在乎
You care
在乎我
about me.
是的
I do.
我在乎你
I do care.
我会主动承认的
I will turn myself in.
明早第一件事
First thing in the morning.
-我可以和你一起去 -好
- I can go with you. - Yeah.
好的 我希望这样
Yeah, I'd like that.
好
Okay.
来我家吗
Come to my place?
回来了
Hey.
看看吧
Check it out.
看起来不错
Looks good.
现在我们只需要把婴儿床搭好
Now we just have to set up the nursery.
与此同时
But in the meantime...
让我们约会吧
How about that date?
你还好吗
Everything okay?
好
Yes.
来
Come here.
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表