-"好得不能再好了"哦 -好得不能再好了哦
- "Never better," huh? - Never better, huh?
不会让癌症这样的小东西妨碍你吗
Not gonna let a little thing like cancer get in your way?
我们要坚定地继续前行呀
Mm, we gon' press on.
就跟你教我的那样
It's just like you taught me.
你知道吗
You know what?
我想我今天把它传递出去了
I think I might have passed that along today.
-是吗 -反正尽力啦
- Yeah? - Tried to, anyway.
你真漂亮
You're good looking.
莱瑟医生 我只想说声谢谢
Dr. Latham, uh, I just want to say thank you.
我想象不出比您更好的老师了
Uh, I couldn't imagine having had a better teacher.
不客气
You're welcome...
但我不明白
but I don't understand.
我要离开医院了
I'm leaving Med.
离开
Leaving?
但我们已经尽力救她了
But we did everything we could to save her.
而你父亲的死 也与你无关
And your father's death, you've been exonerated.
那都不重要
It doesn't matter.
这里发生的事情 我无法释怀
I'm never gonna be able to get past what happened here
也没人有办法忘记吧
and nobody's ever gonna be able to forget.
我想要一个新的开始
I need a fresh start.
我只是...想去一个
And I just-- I need to go somewhere
我只是单纯是一个医生的地方
where all I will be is just another doctor.
我不希望你走
I don't want you to go.
很感谢你
That's very kind of you,
你会找到另一个外科医生的
but you will find another surgeon.
不 我不是这个意思
No, that's not what I mean.
我不是在说外科医生
I'm not talking about a surgeon.
我不希望我的朋友走
I don't want my friend to go.
我接到了莱瑟医生的电♥话♥
I got a call from Dr. Latham.
请别费力气劝我了
Please don't try to talk me out of it.
我一直是以很有说服力闻名的
You know, I've been known to be very persuasive...
但我不会劝你
But I won't.
您对我真好 古德温女士
You've been really good to me, Ms. Goodwin.
但愿我没让你失望
I hope I'm not disappointing you.
不 你没有
No, you have not.
大家会想念你的 康纳·罗德斯
You will be missed, Connor Rhodes.
能否请您替我向大家道别
Would you mind saying good-bye to everybody for me?
我觉得有些难以开口
I just think it might be a little hard.
当然
Of course.
一路顺风 我的朋友
Good luck, my friend.
谢谢
Thank you.
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表