因为刚好在附近 就送他来了这里
since they were around the corner, she brought him here.
我家孩子也三岁 请了保姆 我理解
I have a three-year-old and a nanny, I get it.
好了
All right...
流鼻血不是新症状
Yeah, the nosebleeds aren't a new thing.
我们一整个夏天都在处理这个情况
We've been dealing with them all summer.
能让我看看鼻子吗
Can I see your nose?
鼻介骨出现肿胀和发炎
Hmm, turbinates are swollen and irritated.
是季节性过敏吗
Seasonal allergies?
是啊 今年我们都过得很艰难
Oh, yeah, they've been brutal for all of us this year.
卢卡斯是流鼻血和胳膊上的红疹
For Lucas, it's nosebleeds and this rash on his arm...
还有这种咳嗽
Oh, yeah, and that little cough.
孩子 可以张开嘴给我看看吗
Hey, buddy, can you open your mouth for me?
张大一点 啊
Real wide, like this. Aah.
好 很好
Good, good, good.
我看到了后鼻滴涕的迹象
I am seeing evidence of post-nasal drip.
应该是导致咳嗽的原因
That's likely what's causing the cough.
晚上会更严重些吗
Is it worse at night?
之前是 后来我们在他床边
It was, but then we put an atomizer
加了桉树油的喷雾器
with eucalyptus oil by his crib.
就好转了许多
It's helped a lot.
来看看
Let's take a look.
我看看
All right, let's see.
他有点喘 有发烧吗
He's a little wheezy. Any fever?
昨天早上他体温有点高
He felt a little warm yesterday morning.
他
He--
吃早餐时有点发脾气 但是到了中午之后
He was fussy at breakfast, but by lunch and ever since then,
就一直非常精神
he's--he's been a bundle of energy.
好 这就是你提到的红疹吗
Good. Is this the rash you mentioned?
对
Yes.
有涂抹外用氢基可体松吗
Have you been using topical hydrocortisone cream on it?
没有 我一直在他的酸奶里
No, I've been mashing up
加一点鱼油咀嚼片
a chewable fish oil tablet in his yogurt.
好 有用就行
Oh, okay. Well, if it's working.
所有证据都表示应该是过敏
All evidence is pointing towards allergies
以及保姆过度谨慎 但卢卡斯昨天发烧了
and an overcautious nanny, but since Lucas may have
所以我还是想做一些血液检查
had a fever yesterday, I would like to do some blood tests.
有什么问题吗
Is something wrong?
我们的医疗习惯
We just...have adopted
是比较倡导自然疗法
a naturopathic approach to our health care.
血液检查的特点是
Well, the thing with blood tests is they will
不会让卢卡斯体内进入新东西
not introduce anything new into Lucas's system.
他们只会告诉我们
There'll just show us
是否有不该存在的东西
if something's there that shouldn't be.
好的 开始吧
Yeah, okay. Go ahead.
好 我叫护士来
Great. I'll send a nurse in.
麦基 桃瑞丝说你找我
Maggie, Doris said you were looking for me?
对 我今天下午有事情
Yes, I've got an appointment this afternoon.
我不在的时候 需要你帮忙看场
I need you to take over for me while I'm gone.
没问题 你什么时候回来
No problem. What time will you be back?
-不回来 -好
- I won't. - Okay.
看来我只需要知道这么多
I guess that's all I need to know.
莫妮克 我有错过什么吗
Monique, what am I missing?
过去几周里 麦基对我都挺冷淡的
These last few weeks, Maggie's been so short with me.
不只是你 那天我还看到她
It's not just you. The other day, I saw her
溜进了开着门的治疗室躺下了
sneak into an open treatment room and lie down.
于是我问她 感觉还好吗
So I asked her if she was feeling okay
她直接凶了我一顿
and she bit my head off.
我整个小臂都伸进了这人的肚子里
I'm elbow-deep in this guy's belly--
他的肚子也特别大
and it was a big belly,
估计每顿饭都没落下过
highly doubtful this fellow ever skipped a meal.
不 没有外科手术
No, not surgical.
我是进去缝小肠上的洞 突然之间
So, I go to sew up a hole in the small bowel and bam--
蹦出来一个生物
out pops this critter.
毫不夸张 它直接盯着我看
No lie, this thing looks straight at me,
回身又进了小肠 不见了
dropped back into the bowel, disappeared.
什么情况 到底是什么
What the hell? What was it?
绦虫 是我见过的最大的
A tapeworm. Biggest one I ever seen.
也是我见过的唯一的
Only one I've ever seen.
这里也没有外科手术
Eh...also not surgical.
-那你怎么做 -抓它啊
- So--so what did you do? - Went after it.
我把环状镊子插♥进♥那段肠子
I stuck ringed forceps into that bowel
把那虫子给拽了出来 有近一米呢
and I yanked that ol' worm out. All three feet of him.
然后把虫子送去了病理科
Then I sent him off to pathology
把剩下的手术做完
and finished the case.
如果马塞尔医生真想当诺亚的导师
If Dr. Marcel is taking Noah under his wing,
他就应该少吹牛多授业
he should teach more and brag less.
他的风格和你的不同
Yeah, his style is just different than yours.
所以你才可能不喜欢他这样
That's probably why you don't like it.
你信他那个绦虫的事吗
Come on, you buy that tapeworm story?
马塞尔医生可能是有点个性
Come on, Dr. Marcel may be a personality,
但他是个好的外科医生
but he's a good surgeon.
卡尔的化验和X光结果回来了
Carl's labs and x-rays are back.
之前医院的医疗记录呢
What about his medical records from his previous hospital?
还在找
Still working on it.
韦斯特伍德地区医院好像倒闭了
Seems Westwood Regional went bankrupt.
我得要去给负责处理患者事务的公♥司♥
I've got a call into the company appointed
打个电♥话♥
to handle patient affairs.
莫妮克 谢谢你
Thanks, Mon.
你神情很严肃
Uh-oh. You look concerned.
你的白细胞数量很高
Your white cell count is high,
X光显示肠道扩张
x-ray showed dilated loops of bowel,
而且你的血细胞总数偏低
and your overall blood count is low.
那就是说还要做更多检查 对吗
That means more tests, right?
-对 -下面做什么
- Yeah. - So what's next?
CT血管造影
Uh, a CT angiogram of your blood vessels
还有肠道CT对照
and a CT with contrast for your bowel.
这些检查你以前做过吗
Did you ever have either of these tests before?
造影... 可能吧 我也说不清
Angiogram... I don't know, maybe.
CT对照...
The CT with contrast--
是要在检查之前喝东西吗
is that the scan you drink something first?
那我以前做过
Then I've had one of them.
我特别不喜欢喝的那个东西
Didn't like that drink at all.
很遗憾 那东西的味道没有改进
Well, unfortunately it hasn't gotten any better.
抱歉了 我去安排检查
Sorry, man. I'll go put in the order.
谢谢
Thanks.
T4的患者...
Patient in T4...
值得查一查
Something worth looking into.
千万 千万 千万不要忘了
Don't forget. Don't forget, don't forget,
不要忘了针对承包商对投诉的忽视
don't forget legal research regarding
进行法律调查...
contractor's negligence for the complaint...
问题 规则
Issue. Rule.
尤妮斯·金 25岁
Eunice Kim, 25.
在一家大型律师事务所担任律师刚头一年
First year associate at some big-time law firm.
当她的大喊大叫和来回踱步打扰到了邻居时
Anyway, her roommate called us when the, uh, ranting
她的室友给我们打了电♥话♥
and the pacing started to annoy the neighbors.
她说过她有多久没睡过觉了吗
She say anything about the last time she slept?
至少有两天了
Yeah, been at least two days.
我们上门时 她正对着镜子咆哮呢
When we showed up, she was screaming at herself in the mirror.
我们试图让她平静下来 但...
We tried to calm her, but...
明白 她根本不理会你们
Yeah, she wouldn't have any of that.
公♥寓♥里发现了什么毒品吗
Find any drugs in the apartment?
没有 好多书 没有什么可疑的东西
Nope. Tons of books, nothing sketchy.
不予关押
Charges pending?
我们觉得找你们比把她关起来更有用
Figured you could help more than lock-up.
谢谢
I appreciate it.
给尤妮斯服用一些利培酮
Hey, let's get some M-TABs for Eunice.
-千万不要忘了 -尤妮斯 你怎么样啊
- Don't forget...don't forget. - Eunice, how you doing?
我是查尔斯医生
I'm Dr. Charles.
-IRAC写作法 问题 规则 -尤妮斯
- IRAC...Issue. Rule. - Eunice.
IRAC写作法
IRAC.
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表